Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others (60193 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Igwe9(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
which peace has he ever sued for?

Someone that told his thugs publicly never to allow people bring down their "vibe"

I looked at the message above and didn't see where he said he wants peace for tinubu inuguration expressly but attention seeking
The message is not for you, hence you can't see anything good
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Basic123: 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
If Tinubu is truly God's will for Nigeria and he didn't foist himself on Nigeria through Buhari and INEC, I wish him a blissful, prosperous regime. But if Tinubu stole someone else's mandate, I pray divinity give him and his group/supporters a taste of the injustice and criminality they gave to his opponents.

Meanwhile, I don't see much coming out of Tinubu's regime, in fact, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for the reasons below:

Tinubu is the only crop of 1999 Governors that is still in total control of the state he governed since 1999. Tinubu confiscated Lagos state and her treasury and turned it to his personal purse, he will unknowingly want to replicate the looting and reckless stealing he does in Lagos since 1999 in Nigeria.

Remember, it is Lagos state treasury that Tinubu confiscated since 1999, which was being looted dry to fund Tinubu's 2023 Presidential ambition by installing Buhari a failure to pave way for him Tinubu, so such huge investment must yield maximum return for Tinubu and his Lagos boys.

Secondly, Bola Tinubu is a one party politician who doesn't believe in opposition just as he murdered opposition in Lagos state since 1999, he would definitely murder opposition in Nigeria using all government institutions.

Tinubu will destroy every inch of progress made with electoral laws that makes Nigeria's election better, he would single handedly be selecting Governors, Senators, Reps, etc for the 36 states from Aso Rock, so if you want to become a Governor in your state, just go and lobby Tinubu through his son Seyi or his wife Remi or his Lagos gang members.

Tinubu's health is in very bad shape and for this, he will be shuttling between Nigeria and France and London for medical trips, so expect more "Presidency said" speeches and statements soon.

Because of Bola Tinubu's frail health, his Aides and his Lagos gang members will plunder Nigeria through so many means like people killing taxes, levies, etc.

Tinubu of today is a full time tribalist more than Buhari, so expect more tribalism, nepotism and mypeople mypeople and the haters kind of government which will reflect in his appointments and response to National issues by state and region.

Tinubu will never make any policy that aims at prospering all regions of Nigeria, all thanks to his sycophantic supporters who are deadliest tribal bigots who eat, breath and drink tribalism especially against Igbos.

Tinubu rode on the belief that he is larger than Nigerians and in fact anybody in Nigeria, and will definitely not be loyal to the Nigerian people. Tinubu will never respect Nigerian media, he will never respect the court, he will never respect any Nigerian institution that has a contrary opinion to his own. Tinubu's supporters will further worsen things for Tinubu by defending every of his soon to start evil with the excuse that Buhari did worst and Nigerians did nothing.

There will be too many Presidents under Tinubu from his 6th month in office.

Please bookmark this page today.
And If OBI knows he lost but just using you his supporters to catch cruise,demonizing Tinubu and heating up the polity,may he never become president till he will die.May he die a miserable death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by WAPINATION: 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Someone that told his thugs publicly never to allow people bring down their "vibe"

I looked at the message above and didn't see where he said he wants peace for tinubu inuguration expressly but attention seeking

May you not die hatefully…I pray you live long in peace of mind with all human.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by SmartyPants(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Let him cry out first and see how the Obidients would take over eagle square tomorrow.

Hmmm. Really?

60% of Abuja based Obidients didn't vote, and you think they will go and face the guards battalion for Obi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Royalty83(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Togokenya: 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na for una own good

Who wan die should go there and be shouting mandate

Obi still dey use tinubu inuguration take find attention

I never see such desperate man
In this life you will seek what is yours but will be denied. It is a LAW
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by ABIKEM: 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
[NO ohh they shoukdnt b calm,some will b forggortten in the prison for 8yrs quote author=Bobloco post=123419371]

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/28/tinubus-inauguration-peter-obi-sends-message-to-obidients-others/[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Midemi1: 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
If Tinubu is truly God's will for Nigeria and he didn't foist himself on Nigeria through Buhari and INEC, I wish him a blissful, prosperous regime. But if Tinubu stole someone else's mandate, I pray divinity give him and his group/supporters a taste of the injustice and criminality they gave to his opponents.

Meanwhile, I don't see much coming out of Tinubu's regime, in fact, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for the reasons below:

Tinubu is the only crop of 1999 Governors that is still in total control of the state he governed since 1999. Tinubu confiscated Lagos state and her treasury and turned it to his personal purse, he will unknowingly want to replicate the looting and reckless stealing he does in Lagos since 1999 in Nigeria.

Remember, it is Lagos state treasury that Tinubu confiscated since 1999, which was being looted dry to fund Tinubu's 2023 Presidential ambition by installing Buhari a failure to pave way for him Tinubu, so such huge investment must yield maximum return for Tinubu and his Lagos boys.

Secondly, Bola Tinubu is a one party politician who doesn't believe in opposition just as he murdered opposition in Lagos state since 1999, he would definitely murder opposition in Nigeria using all government institutions.

Tinubu will destroy every inch of progress made with electoral laws that makes Nigeria's election better, he would single handedly be selecting Governors, Senators, Reps, etc for the 36 states from Aso Rock, so if you want to become a Governor in your state, just go and lobby Tinubu through his son Seyi or his wife Remi or his Lagos gang members.

Tinubu's health is in very bad shape and for this, he will be shuttling between Nigeria and France and London for medical trips, so expect more "Presidency said" speeches and statements soon.

Because of Bola Tinubu's frail health, his Aides and his Lagos gang members will plunder Nigeria through so many means like people killing taxes, levies, etc.

Tinubu of today is a full time tribalist more than Buhari, so expect more tribalism, nepotism and mypeople mypeople and the haters kind of government which will reflect in his appointments and response to National issues by state and region.

Tinubu will never make any policy that aims at prospering all regions of Nigeria, all thanks to his sycophantic supporters who are deadliest tribal bigots who eat, breath and drink tribalism especially against Igbos.

Tinubu rode on the belief that he is larger than Nigerians and in fact anybody in Nigeria, and will definitely not be loyal to the Nigerian people. Tinubu will never respect Nigerian media, he will never respect the court, he will never respect any Nigerian institution that has a contrary opinion to his own. Tinubu's supporters will further worsen things for Tinubu by defending every of his soon to start evil with the excuse that Buhari did worst and Nigerians did nothing.

Please bookmark this page today.
So shall it be for you as according to your request. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
Thats why you cannot be successful in real life.
You give up before exhausting your options
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by phorget(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na for una own good

Who wan die should go there and be shouting mandate

Obi still dey use tinubu inuguration take find attention

I never see such desperate man

You are so insatiable, we all know how Buhari was fanning the amber of war when he lost in 2011 election but here is a gentleman telling his supporters to calm down as he so believe in a due process but yet you are here typing trash.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by azikiweironsi(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
Why are you telling them to remain calm. Let them try nonsense and meet their Waterloo.
Coward set of headless followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2023
Peters Obi an embodiment of presidential character

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by juman(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2023
Any ipob with no clear muslim name should not be allowed to cross to our regions. They should stay in their region. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
He should not tell them
Our Gallant officers are battle ready for their aggression

even your galant officers rejected your Tinubu in their various baracks. get sense for once olodo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2023
The last paragraph [ Let’s have a peaceful, quiet Nigeria where the government will concentrate on caring for the sufferings of the people,” Obi stated ]don't open your mouth beyond your spoon
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Eriokanmi: 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
He should not tell them
Our Gallant officers are battle ready for their aggression
He has spoken as a true leader because if it happens, the military will run. Where were you in October 2020, during endsars when the police ran away with their gun and youths set stations ablaze? Not even the military could disperse them rather, they gave them cover. Watch the videos of when they looted the warehouses where our corrupt politicians kept covid-19 palliatives to be shared among themselves and family and see how the youths confronted soldiers but they couldn't do anything. Go to the North East and see how boko haram besieged barracks and shut them down while soldiers ran away.

What's the population of Nigeria army, compared to over 70 million Nigerian youths? There's nothing like peace. Galant soldiers will run if it happens some would even join in the struggle because they're poorly remunerated. Haven't you heard of soldiers committing suicide or killing their fellows in this country in recent past? Haven't you heard of soldiers resigning? That would tell you whose side the gallant soldiers would be on, should there be violence. Those corrupt politicians you're siding will run to France as usual. Na only you and I go remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by papagiddy(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
Obi needs to advise himself oo!!
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by nomolos92: 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

If you really looked at the message and didn't see it, it means you're partially blind or a chronic retard grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TLE900: 4:43pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by humilitypays(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2023
Midemi1:

So shall it be for you as according to your request. Amen.
Buhari remains the worst President Nigeria ever had, but under Buhari, I achieved more financial success than I have ever did since I was born.

That I personally prospered under Buhari will never make me to praise Buhari's failed regime.

What I pray to see in Nigeria is communal success of most Nigerians not just my personal progress alone.

So whether Bola Tinubu rules Nigeria well or not, I personally will prosper because my ship have sailed beyond Nigeria's government control. My prosperity is now beyond the Nigerian government policy and control.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Dubetex96 post=123423005]

even your galant officers rejected your Tinubu in their various baracks. get sense for once olodo[/quote
They might rejected him but majority carried the votes so they have returned to the status quoit, obey the last command
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Heffalump(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE

With this advice Nigeria will never be good. What stops an Armed robber from clinching victory in a democratic system when the odds are obviously against him? Then later someone will say let's move on. You can't build a mansion on a faulty foundation and expect paradise.
This is the time to Right the Wrong in Nigeria for everlasting peace and progress.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by beerfraud(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He has spoken as a true leader because if it happens, the military will run. Where were you in October 2020, during endsars when the police ran away with their gun and youths set stations ablaze? Not even the military could disperse them rather, they gave them cover. Watch the videos of when they looted the warehouses where our corrupt politicians kept covid-19 palliatives to be shared among themselves and family and see how the youths confronted soldiers but they couldn't do anything. Go to the North East and see how boko haram besieged barracks and shut them down while soldiers ran away.

What's the population of Nigeria army, compared to over 70 million Nigeria youths? There's nothing like peace. Galant soldiers will run if it happens some would even join in the struggle because they're poorly remunerated. Haven't you heard of soldiers committing suicide or killing their fellows in this country in recent past? Haven't you heard of soldiers resigning? That would tell you whose side the gallant soldiers would be on, should there be violence. Those corrupt politicians you're siding will run to France as usual. Na only you and I go remain.
ok
Go to eagle square uninvited

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Billmos: 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
I pray tinubu govt should never favour u in anything.say amen

humilitypays post=123422516]If Tinubu is truly God's will for Nigeria and he didn't foist himself on Nigeria through Buhari and INEC, I wish him a blissful, prosperous regime. But if Tinubu stole someone else's mandate, I pray divinity give him and his group/supporters a taste of the injustice and criminality they gave to his opponents.

Please bookmark this page today. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by moshino(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Time to move ahead.
We MOVEEEEE

You know better than all the lawyers, you know better than all the tribunal judges, you know better than all the supreme court judges, and you have pronounced your judgment even before the case is presented. This is either the height of ignorance/stupidity or the rants of a deluded mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by helpee(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
okuta007:

may the armed robber who successfully robbed you and raped your wife in your presence be pronounced innocent of all charges of criminality just because he succeeded in the act and escaped. May he never be caught and if he is caught may you never have justice from the courts in prosecuting him - you will be told to forgive him and allow him keep the loot and relish the memories of ravaging your wife in peace - Amen 🙏🏽 because the end justifies the means- if you complain - may everyone call you desperate 😊Amen - when you call for common sense in the matter, may your friends call you an attention seeker, Amen 🙏🏽
The rubbish you typed would have made sense if someone stole something. Obi that came a distant third, that didn’t win a single state in the North is shouting robbery. Are you this delusional or you just chose to live a lie? Are you this pathetic or you just want to write something out of your emotional bankruptcy due to the expected loss of your principal? Wake up and move on. It doesn’t matter wether Tinubu is the best for Nigeria…. HE WON CLEARLY !!!! And that is democracy. If the devil contest against Jesus and wins the election, it doesn’t make the devil a good man but it doesn’t change the fact that he won. All the curses you laid up there are meant for you and your folks because obi was not robbed of anything other than his manhood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=hakeemhakeem post=123423053][/quote]

Their is nothing like majority here he didn't get it rather the mandate theif rigged himself in shikina

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
ok
Go to eagle square uninvited
I love Nigeria and I crave her peace. Endsars made me believe nothing is impossible. Just let's keep suing for peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.