Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others (60185 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Efinem006(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2023
Peace, nothing buh peace
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by doctorbabs(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2023
[Joseph the Dreamer

quote author=Dreal1247 post=123419563]What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by lifeandjoy: 7:15pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
He should not tell them
Our Gallant officers are battle ready for their aggression

Like they've always been. Boko Haram and the bandits can attest to that.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TemmyDayo50(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
lol I am not surprised because paupers like you also accused Peter Obi, Pat Utomi, Oyedepo, Enenche, etc who are Billionaires as bitter losers, some of you called them all sorts of names just for standing for the truth, so you can believe your own truth that I am hungry, poor, dejected and bitter too because I am not in support of a known Lagos treasury looter, a criminal druggie that used stolen and ill gotten wealth to buy his way to Presidency.

May divinity and the forces of nature judge me and you on who stands for uprightness and justice.

It doesn't change the fact that you're not prospering. Your comments gave you away already... You're a bitter soul and bitter souls don't prosper...

If you're not bitter, you won't have any reasons to wish Nigeria woes and bads... But of course, you can only exert what you Contain... Advise to you, "Have an Open mind of your own and don't make your judgements based on biased, baseless propagandas just to destroy a God Ordained person..."
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Agromuda(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
If Tinubu is truly God's will for Nigeria and he didn't foist himself on Nigeria through Buhari and INEC, I wish him a blissful, prosperous regime. But if Tinubu stole someone else's mandate, I pray divinity give him and his group/supporters a taste of the injustice and criminality they gave to his opponents.

Meanwhile, I don't see much coming out of Tinubu's regime, in fact, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for the reasons below:

Tinubu is the only crop of 1999 Governors that is still in total control of the state he governed since 1999. Tinubu confiscated Lagos state and her treasury and turned it to his personal purse, he will unknowingly want to replicate the looting and reckless stealing he does in Lagos since 1999 in Nigeria.

Remember, it is Lagos state treasury that Tinubu confiscated since 1999, which was being looted dry to fund Tinubu's 2023 Presidential ambition by installing Buhari a failure to pave way for him Tinubu, so such huge investment must yield maximum return for Tinubu and his Lagos boys.

Secondly, Bola Tinubu is a one party politician who doesn't believe in opposition just as he murdered opposition in Lagos state since 1999, he would definitely murder opposition in Nigeria using all government institutions.

Tinubu will destroy every inch of progress made with electoral laws that makes Nigeria's election better, he would single handedly be selecting Governors, Senators, Reps, etc for the 36 states from Aso Rock, so if you want to become a Governor in your state, just go and lobby Tinubu through his son Seyi or his wife Remi or his Lagos gang members.

Tinubu's health is in very bad shape and for this, he will be shuttling between Nigeria and France and London for medical trips, so expect more "Presidency said" speeches and statements soon.

Because of Bola Tinubu's frail health, his Aides and his Lagos gang members will plunder Nigeria through so many means like people killing taxes, levies, etc.

Tinubu of today is a full time tribalist more than Buhari, so expect more tribalism, nepotism and mypeople mypeople and the haters kind of government which will reflect in his appointments and response to National issues by state and region.

Tinubu will never make any policy that aims at prospering all regions of Nigeria, all thanks to his sycophantic supporters who are deadliest tribal bigots who eat, breath and drink tribalism especially against Igbos.

Tinubu rode on the belief that he is larger than Nigerians and in fact anybody in Nigeria, and will definitely not be loyal to the Nigerian people. Tinubu will never respect Nigerian media, he will never respect the court, he will never respect any Nigerian institution that has a contrary opinion to his own. Tinubu's supporters will further worsen things for Tinubu by defending every of his soon to start evil with the excuse that Buhari did worst and Nigerians did nothing.

There will be too many Presidents under Tinubu from his 6th month in office.

Please bookmark this page today.

So na Tinubu made you write all this nonsense. He must be living rent free in your empty head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TheGift: 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
Reference:

Totally agreed with this.
Yes, the pursuit of justice also benefits the course of development beyond the individual and the aggrieved party.

But the party has agents in the Legislature. It won many seats and the ideal of reforming laws can start there in earnest.
If the Labour Party is organised and cohesive it should have called a summit for all its successful candidates like ages ago and deliberated on how its interests and that of the vast majority of Nigerians are going to be served WITH THE POWER IT PRESENTLY HAS so that its leading candidate can take on the Executive.

You can have a quest for justice run concurrently with a quest to reform laws and a quest for good governance. That is what democracy is all about. Everyone doing his bit in his office. But if they all sit down outside the doors of the courts they will lose out on the streets and in the homes where Nigeria lives.

I will tell you one good reason the PDP performed much worse than it did in 2019, it did not show the vast majority of long suffering Nigerians in the run up to 2023 that it truly cared about them. Everything they were about was themselves, their ambitions, not the people.

The Labour Party should not fall into that trap. It should be about what NIGERIA and Nigerians have lost in not voting Labour rather than what Mr Peter Obi or the Labour party has lost in not getting elected.

And it will prove this by stepping into the office of The Opposition without delay and with vision and dexterity, then it will be guaranteed a clean shot at power in the near future.

This is a logical and valid perspective, well said.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Omoawoke: 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

No mandate was stolen, and it’s time to wake up to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

U need brain resetting Atleast to help u acknowledge that your Tinubu is sitting on stolen mandate

Btw you and I who need brain setting, you gonna be alright last last. But I don't know how because this is going to be degenerate from 8 years of pmb another one kick starts tomorrow
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Btw you and I who need brain setting, you gonna be alright last last. But I don't know how because this is going to be degenerate from 8 years of pmb another one kick starts tomorrow

grin I hope u were invited for the inugauration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by OdefaGirl(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
You are a patriotic citizen Sir. Much respect
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Alliswell248: 8:08pm On May 28, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Tinubu must surrender the stolen mandate bequeathed to him by yakubu Mahmoud because most Nigerians would never accept him as a Nigerian President..problem of legitimacy

Sir.
Nigerians voted for Jagaban.
Those who call Nigeria a Zoo voted for Obi.

Obi can rule the Zoo, but not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by fridayking(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE

I wish Tinubu can also call his boys to other...
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hurlaryinkah(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2023
So mandate was stolen in Ananbra State!

Dreal1247:
What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

grin I hope u were invited for the inugauration

Reason you need brain reset every citizens cant be at the venue,how do think that place would look like if they had invited all
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na for una own good

Who wan die should go there and be shouting mandate

Obi still dey use tinubu inuguration take find attention

I never see such desperate man
Delusional statement!

change ur weed supplier!

cool
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Figger(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
If Tinubu is truly God's will for Nigeria and he didn't foist himself on Nigeria through Buhari and INEC, I wish him a blissful, prosperous regime. But if Tinubu stole someone else's mandate, I pray divinity give him and his group/supporters a taste of the injustice and criminality they gave to his opponents.

Meanwhile, I don't see much coming out of Tinubu's regime, in fact, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for the reasons below:

Tinubu is the only crop of 1999 Governors that is still in total control of the state he governed since 1999. Tinubu confiscated Lagos state and her treasury and turned it to his personal purse, he will unknowingly want to replicate the looting and reckless stealing he does in Lagos since 1999 in Nigeria.

Remember, it is Lagos state treasury that Tinubu confiscated since 1999, which was being looted dry to fund Tinubu's 2023 Presidential ambition by installing Buhari a failure to pave way for him Tinubu, so such huge investment must yield maximum return for Tinubu and his Lagos boys.

Secondly, Bola Tinubu is a one party politician who doesn't believe in opposition just as he murdered opposition in Lagos state since 1999, he would definitely murder opposition in Nigeria using all government institutions.

Tinubu will destroy every inch of progress made with electoral laws that makes Nigeria's election better, he would single handedly be selecting Governors, Senators, Reps, etc for the 36 states from Aso Rock, so if you want to become a Governor in your state, just go and lobby Tinubu through his son Seyi or his wife Remi or his Lagos gang members.

Tinubu's health is in very bad shape and for this, he will be shuttling between Nigeria and France and London for medical trips, so expect more "Presidency said" speeches and statements soon.

Because of Bola Tinubu's frail health, his Aides and his Lagos gang members will plunder Nigeria through so many means like people killing taxes, levies, etc.

Tinubu of today is a full time tribalist more than Buhari, so expect more tribalism, nepotism and mypeople mypeople and the haters kind of government which will reflect in his appointments and response to National issues by state and region.

Tinubu will never make any policy that aims at prospering all regions of Nigeria, all thanks to his sycophantic supporters who are deadliest tribal bigots who eat, breath and drink tribalism especially against Igbos.

Tinubu rode on the belief that he is larger than Nigerians and in fact anybody in Nigeria, and will definitely not be loyal to the Nigerian people. Tinubu will never respect Nigerian media, he will never respect the court, he will never respect any Nigerian institution that has a contrary opinion to his own. Tinubu's supporters will further worsen things for Tinubu by defending every of his soon to start evil with the excuse that Buhari did worst and Nigerians did nothing.

There will be too many Presidents under Tinubu from his 6th month in office.

Please bookmark this page today.
everything u just said is exactly as it's gonna happen, tinubu is gonna be Nigeria's worst mistake.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Reason you need brain reset every citizens cant be at the venue,how do think that place would look like if they had invited all

How the might has fallen u were not invited cry me river
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

How the might has fallen u were not invited cry me river

I have been smiling and happpy since 1 March he was declared as a winner so am in Happy mode now too,imaging everyone troops in there the ambiance would not be OK so we are holding it here at Lagos. It you that has been in lamentation mode before now
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by dododawa1: 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
IPOB NOTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by yeme7(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE

Una for this naira land self eh Una even get sense by stolen the peoples mandate...
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by alobright17(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:

So swearing in will happen eventually? Na so 4yrs will come and pass . Let’s bet ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by MomohMrMoore: 9:10pm On May 28, 2023
The Obi supporters only exist on social media. they will rot in prison if they .ake trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by adekolaelect(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2023
Obi is calming down small small he can't continue insult and bragging like before bcs reality had set in . By this time of tomorrow Tinubu will be address as the president of federal republic of Nigeria. Obi's Bingos I hope you have heard and understand your pay master.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by favor914: 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
Yes, INEC will return it to the runner up Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by favor914: 9:28pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/28/tinubus-inauguration-peter-obi-sends-message-to-obidients-others/
Please shut up, stupid idiot, demonic Apga Judas, what message did you send, & to who?

Shameless Pdp runaway.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by favor914: 9:32pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
In 2031 hopefully, all your toes & fingers crossed?
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Devil1Messenger: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na for una own good

Who wan die should go there and be shouting mandate

Obi still dey use tinubu inuguration take find attention

I never see such desperate man
U dont understand what desperation means

Go back to 2011 and read about the aftermath of 2011 presidential election that Buhari lost to GEJ
Thousands of Nigerians were murdered especially Christians in the North because Buhari lost

That is called desperation.

Buhari saying baboons will flow in blood if he looses an election
That's desperation

Tinubu saying, snatch it, steal it, run with it, Emilokan
Dats desperation

Obi is just too cool for my liking

If it was Tinubu or Buhari dey robbed like this, hundreds of lives would have gone down already
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by favor914: 9:36pm On May 28, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U dont understand what desperation means

Go back to 2011 and read about the aftermath of 2011 presidential election that Buhari lost to GEJ
Thousands of Nigerians were murdered especially Christians in the North because Buhari lost

That is called desperation.

Buhari saying baboons will flow in blood if he looses an election
That's desperation

Tinubu saying, snatch it, steal it, run with it, Emilokan
Dats desperation

Obi is just too cool for my liking

If it was Tinubu or Buhari dey robbed like this, hundreds of lives would have gone down already
Shameless Loser, you are still living in the past world, talking of 2011?

Logical thinkers are looking to the future, you are here whining about an event that purportedly happened 12 years ago?
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Everlastingson: 9:38pm On May 28, 2023
LilleG:

Time to move ahead.

"Move ahead" to where? If you think we're going to move an inch without retrieving our stolen mandate you're mistaken. Aluta continua, Victoria acerta. Our God cannot fail. Emilokan did not win the election, therefore he will not be President. Believe it or not, the next Nigerian President after the Nomad is Mr Peter Obi. Amen.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by favor914: 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
Everlastingson:

"Move ahead" to where? If you think we're going to move an inch without retrieving our stolen mandate you're mistaken. Aluta continua, Victoria acerta. Our God cannot fail. Emilokan did not win the election, therefore he will not be President. Believe it or not, the next Nigerian President after the Nomad is Mr Peter Obi. Amen.
Please stop smoking that substance immediately, it is quite obvious that it is affecting your ability to reason logically.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

I have been smiling and happpy since 1 March he was declared as a winner so am in Happy mode now too,imaging everyone troops in there the ambiance would not be OK so we are holding it here at Lagos. It you that has been in lamentation mode before now

I can't be in lamentations mood when i know that our mandate must be retrieved from Agbado.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by BaddestQueen(f): 9:44pm On May 28, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Loser , you are still living in the past world, talking of 2011?

Logical thinkers are looking to the future, you are here whining about an event that purportedly happened 12 years ago?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.