Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others (60186 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:11pm On May 28, 2023
LIKE ABACHA ERA, LET GOD WILL BE DONE. angry
ALL OBIDIENTS SHOULD NOT DISOBEY GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by zomby(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/28/tinubus-inauguration-peter-obi-sends-message-to-obidients-others/

A little too late to take peter Obi seriously. He is a clown.
Obidientsss pls just try to cross the line tomorrow and your balls will be cut off…
I promise you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

Their is nothing like majority here he didn't get it rather the mandate theif rigged himself in shikina

Go ahead and proof the stolen mandate with 6 million was greater than 8 million right gasikya

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Charisma01: 5:16pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE

Shebi una dey shout go to court,.
Him dey court now you dey shout no need wasting time in enending judicial process.
Na your money him take dey buy fuel to go court?
The fear of losing at the tribunal is real smiley
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by deji17: 5:17pm On May 28, 2023
Agbado found in the pockets of Piter Obi. Only Obi dense did not get the memo.
Congratulations to all well meaning Nigerians!
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Dubetex96(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Go ahead and proof the stolen mandate with 6 million was greater than 8 million right gasikya

We will prove it that we won the election so stop convulsing
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by smileyoo: 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
He should not tell them
Our Gallant officers are battle ready for their aggression
lol. where are the gallant officers whenever we need them most ?
just last week, plateau state lost more than 150 innocent citizens -precious lives, yet no gallant officers to stop the massacres or effect any single arrest, as usual.
it's like the noise of armless protesters, trigger their gallantry, while that of the real terrorists and murderers of innocent citizens, disarm their gallantry.
what a shame and a misnomer !
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Everlastingson: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

Sure
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Larryndelaw: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
See MUmu
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Kay25(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
He for try tell them to go block eagle square na...make he come see how small im be
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by chima47(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
That is the president l recognize, has clean records, not corrupt, not an Agbero, don't do drugs, not a thief, has genuine love for Nigeria. he is health and active, doesn't wear damppers. I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On May 28, 2023
Nigeria no be Anambra.

The earlier you get that into your thick skull the better 😁
Dreal1247:
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2023
Benresmy:
I see nothing good coming out of tinubu govt,

Only tribalism and corruption and thuggery..

As it stand now agbero don full Abuja, something that have never happened before.

Haa... But why are you people this bitter...?? I can bet it that you actually know nothing about Tinubu other than the useless propagandas and rhetoric you allow yourself to always absolve... What a pity...

Influx of thugs into Abuja...? What a statement...
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by HayB100(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
Go retrieve am, I guess it's now an anthem, nah that "stolen mandate'' anthem una go sing till 8 years go reach, eyin mumu 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by georgeakins: 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:

Dey deceive yourself.
Your eyes go soon clear.
You'd better go and prepare for 2027
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Nicenixon: 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Tinubu must surrender the stolen mandate bequeathed to him by yakubu Mahmoud because most Nigerians would never accept him as a Nigerian President..problem of legitimacy
who are you to speak on the behalf of most Nigerians? I haven't hear mourning from the whole North and some other parts of the country except few people like you coming online to constitute nuisance. Tomorrow is the d-day, go eagle square and hijack the Mandate now.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by HayB100(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If Obi were desperate like some politicians, would he sue for peace from his supporters? Wouldn't he have asked his supporters to 'grab it and run away with it' or that 'the blood of baboons should flow?'
lol, them for no embrace peace nah, them for do am in a violent way, make you watch as dead bodies to litter everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Reference(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2023
TheGift:

Go to court it not just about winning a case, it is also about keeping judicially verified records as well as ensure proper interpretations and lay sound precedents for posterity.

For example, the courts can help us end the debate on if a candidate must win 2/3 in FCT or not.

We can't really build a just society on injustice and a shaky moral foundation.

But if Nigerians like me sincerely prayed and believe that God has answered , then I accept that God can use anything or anyone to achieve his purposes.

Totally agreed with this.
Yes, the pursuit of justice also benefits the course of development beyond the individual and the aggrieved party.

But the party has agents in the Legislature. It won many seats and the ideal of reforming laws can start there in earnest.
If the Labour Party is organised and cohesive it should have called a summit for all its successful candidates like ages ago and deliberated on how its interests and that of the vast majority of Nigerians are going to be served WITH THE POWER IT PRESENTLY HAS so that its leading candidate can take on the Executive.

You can have a quest for justice run concurrently with a quest to reform laws and a quest for good governance. That is what democracy is all about. Everyone doing his bit in his office. But if they all sit down outside the doors of the courts they will lose out on the streets and in the homes where Nigeria lives.

I will tell you one good reason the PDP performed much worse than it did in 2019, it did not show the vast majority of long suffering Nigerians in the run up to 2023 that it truly cared about them. Everything they were about was themselves, their ambitions, not the people.

The Labour Party should not fall into that trap. It should be about what NIGERIA and Nigerians have lost in not voting Labour rather than what Mr Peter Obi or the Labour party has lost in not getting elected.

And it will prove this by stepping into the office of The Opposition without delay and with vision and dexterity, then it will be guaranteed a clean shot at power in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by D1official: 5:28pm On May 28, 2023
beerfraud:
He should not tell them
Our Gallant officers are battle ready for their aggression
Injustice is just like a gun, you will rejoice when you have it but having it forever may not be guaranteed.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 5:29pm On May 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

JAGABAN TO THE WORLD.... grin grin grin grin grin

On you mandate we stand.... cool cool cool

I love you...... cool
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
humilitypays:
Buhari remains the worst President Nigeria ever had, but under Buhari, I achieved more financial success than I have ever did since I was born.

That I personally prospered under Buhari will never make me to praise Buhari's failed regime.

What I pray to see in Nigeria is communal success of most Nigerians not just my personal progress alone.

So whether Bola Tinubu rules Nigeria well or not, I personally will prosper because my ship have sailed beyond Nigeria's government control. My prosperity is now beyond the Nigerian government policy and control.

You're lying... You're not prospering... You're filled with bitterness.. It's obvious in your posts...and bitter people don't prosper... It's just law of nature.. What you exert to nature, nature will return it to you...

You better start analyzing things on your own and stop been moved by useless, baseless propagandas to tarnish and spoil a God's ordained image... For your info, there are some persons you don't wish evil to else it comes back to you in folds.. Tinubu Jagaban is one of those persons...
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
No need wasting time on unending judicial process that won't yield anything in your favour.
Time to move ahead.
Let BAT form a government of unity and carry everyone along for the betterment of the country.
We MOVEEEEE

grin

Wen case dey court?

E just dey took say make pipu dey peaceful.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Nicenixon: 5:35pm On May 28, 2023
What people don't know is that Peter Obi will continue to appear in the public, granting interviews and tweeting to maintain public relevance throughout the first term of Tinubu's tenure, then, he will try his luck again but what he don't know is that the core North are ready for him, those guys are not noisemakers online, they speak with results. If Peter Obi likes he should keeping appearing in public and tweeting but without building strong bridge with the north, he will fail "woefully" next election.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by zomby(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2023
TemmyDayo50:

Haa... But why are you people this bitter...?? I can bet it that you actually know nothing about Tinubu other than the useless propagandas and rhetoric you allow yourself to always absolve... What a pity...

Influx of thugs into Abuja...? What a statement...

The man opened doors for these pigs in Lagos. He also made an igbo man a commissioner when he was the governor of Lagos state. Furthermore, Tinubu protected the igbos and ensured that they were allowed to be involved at all levels in Lagos.
The pigs in the East can never offer any of these things to any Yoruba man.
They have absolutely no reason to hate the man, but as you know, the igbos tend to hate whoever they can’t match or beat.

The pigs will forever be a failure, frustrated, and in pain. Expect them to continue to hate everything, including themselves and our country, Nigeria….this is what happens when a group of people are severely hopeless.

For the next 8 yrs, expect them to continue to pump senseless fake news, fake videos and fake pictures…But I swear to God, we are ready for them… we will give them their own medicine a thousand times.

It shall be well with our country, Nigeria, our president elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and all great Nigerians around the world.

The igbos can go fuckkk themselves.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by ennygr8: 5:37pm On May 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
You guys should always wake up from sleep before typing... Hehehe
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by Psoul(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2023
This PTC should stop disturbing me with this their unity crusade SMS.
Unity and peace come where there's justice for all. It's not by sending SMS.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2023
Ezmans:
but tinubu is more desperate that him by telling more than 10 million yorubas emilokan

It was his turn in the APC due to their agreements from the onset (foundation). So he's saying it's his turn "in the APC" which he's 100% right... But of course, the powers that be in their party fought against that (silently) but he overcame... That's Jagaban for you... Na
Grace Man😎

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by MasterTeeUSA: 5:43pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by LilleG(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2023
Djele:
Obi should just shut up, what this people needs is a revolution. Tinubu owns the court.
Revolution in Nigeria? Something that won't work. Go ask sowore
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by LilleG(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2023
Everlastingson:

Sure
Time to move ahead.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by GABRIEL6036: 5:48pm On May 28, 2023
No need to warn them, make them just trespass Eagles square, 😎 body go tell them in hell 😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by omooba74(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
This advice is meant for obidents ,the headless mobs,who believed there was a stolen mandate somewhere,those that believed that Abuja voters are more important than those in other parts of the country,those that believed that a distant third candidate can become first overnight , those that believed that May 29 is for Obi that came distant third.Let them do anyhow 2morrow and see anyhow .A word is enough for a wise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.