Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone (4429 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Lady Narrates The First Time She Squirted / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2023
A few days back, I had a hookup, and the girl I was with appeared to enjoy herself. She squirted five times all over the hotel bed while we battled for around two hours. In truth, I was unable to complete it myself for an unknown reason.

Anyway, she curled up next to me and slept on top of me for almost two hours right after sex. I realized it was only a one-night affair, but she now wants to get together, go on a date, and get to know each other better. Although I was receptive to that, I couldn't help but wonder whether all those orgasms I gave her had already bonded her to me.

3 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by iInjureHerYansh: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
embarassed
Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by mymadam(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
@Op, u say wetin? 🤷🏽‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Ihateheadslamer: 8:16pm On May 28, 2023
You failed 2019 and still failing in 2023 no be JuJu be that tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by kelspinall(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2023
i no deyoo
Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by chinwong(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2023
You’ve unlocked a key no one else has opened .

Congratulations 🎉 bruh

It happens

11 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Killerbag36: 10:50pm On May 28, 2023
Failure2019:
A few days back, I had a hookup, and the girl I was with appeared to enjoy herself. She squirted five times all over the hotel bed while we battled for around two hours. In truth, I was unable to complete it myself for an unknown reason.

Anyway, she curled up next to me and slept on top of me for almost two hours right after sex. I realized it was only a one-night affair, but she now wants to get together, go on a date, and get to know each other better. Although I was receptive to that, I couldn't help but wonder whether all those orgasms I gave her had already bonded her to me.

Imagination

1 Like

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Odward(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2023
“Fifi imagination” no dey tire all this nairalanders😹

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by crood: 12:56am On May 29, 2023
I can relate to this
Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Alonso91(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2023
If ur story is true then it happens like dat sometimes.....

Once fcked one olosho real good that she refused to collect her money n we became good friend/customer.......

Na small e remain o olosho for turn to IYAWO

9 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Sucre6: 5:25am On May 29, 2023
She orgasmed, ? Maybe, she orgasmed 5 times, big fat lie, op imagination wan kill u 😂😂

9 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by flyinnizam(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2023
Lying machine
Failure2019:

3 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Baronthecelebri: 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Congrats
Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by LeeSmart: 10:27am On May 29, 2023
Failure2019:

Bross any woman wey u go make her squirt for the first time as a man, just forget it. That woman go carry ur matter personally for head, she fit even sell her papa house carry the money dash u... Talking frm experience

3 Likes

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by saladinnoir: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
Failure2019:

I can believe this story cos something similar has happened to me although no squirting was involved

Sex and romance are tied together in a woman's head, most of them are demisexual. So an orgasm, and most women don't orgasm or have never had an orgasm, probably triggers something in their head

1 Like

Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by talk2hb1(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Another One!
Mule!
Re: She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2023
Failure2019:

If u know what's good for u better don't start. Maintain the boundaries and let it be based on control things. Otherwise u will find it extremely difficult to get out If u give her the opportunity to come in. Be warned!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet 25 Years Old White Girl That Slept With 5,000 Men In 9 Years / Why Are Our Parents Like This? / Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.