Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem (2921 Views)

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by IdeaCashKid(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2023
First off, I am not called as a prophet, rather I am called as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace.

Secondly, I am apolitical. I wasn't praying concerning any political party candidates in particular before elections. I was only pray for good leadership as the Scripture enjoined us. 1st Timothy 2:1&2.

Thirdly, I am a full-time Pastor in a remote village ATM. My monthly allowance is #22,500/month. I farm to support myself and family. No politician is paying me, and I do not know any politician... I am no political jobber.

Fourthly. Note the term *Prophetic telescoping* If you are a cynic, it would do us all some good if you understand what this means. It may help you to wait and see, instead of impatiently abusing others.

How Tinubu Lost the Election on the First Week of July 2022.

I believe HE Tinubu lost the election when he chose Sen Shittima as running mate. I don't know why this is so but the timing of the first revelations point to it.

When on the 8th of July 2022, he announced Sen Shittima as running mate and claimed Shittima was not even aware he has been chosen. He believed he had kept it a big secret. What he didn't realise, however, was that nothing is hidden under the sun. Tinubu zeroed down to Shittima between 1st and 5th July 2022.

I said so because of what I saw.

Here's the details...
The election was over and I saw a gap-toothed man on suits smiling broadly as the winner. When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

He came Back back the next day and said the predictions are tipping Denmark to win. I said ok, wait and see. A week later he came back again and said he's regretting his lack of faith, that he should have played a bet with bet9ja, because Germany did beat Denmark 4 : 0

3rd week of January,2023 I saw fruits being shared between Peter Obi and Atiku. One got 70% and the other got 30%... No Tinubu

A week to the election, I saw a gap-toothed man in a bullish mood driving a truck to court saying "let me see those who says I will not be President".

There was no HE Bola Tinubu in the picture at in these 3 revelations before the election.

It was a surprise he was declared president elect.

How's that possible?
Prophetic telescoping explained it all.

Tinubu came into the picture after the election.

In the last week of April 2023, I had another revelation. This time it was only Tinubu was it it. But the message to him was that:
"he shall surely be Inaugurated, but he will only be holding the seat for another person"

While I admires Tinubu for fighting a rugged battle to get here, he needs to know that it's not meant to be.

The Almighty has not ordained it. The god of mammon cannot prevail over Jehovah ElShaddai

I don't know how it's going to be, but it shall surely be. The 2023 election didn't have Tinubu's picture in it. Consequently, his Aso Rock stay is only temporary. His reign shall not endure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Realguyman1(m): 2:55am On May 29, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by IdeaCashKid(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2023
Happy Inauguration btw. And congratulations to HE Bola Tinubu GCFR

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by IdeaCashKid(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Goalnaldo(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu might just disappoint people like me and be a better president. E nor reach jesus do.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by ArcFresky(m): 3:08am On May 29, 2023
Prophet of doom!
grin grin angry grin

That guy played everyone, he was always in the news.

Trump said it, as a politician, there is no bad news.

I like as Obi has started going to north mosque, he knows power is from the North, I bet he will soon collect traditional title, so you all would know he is not different!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Nandoife: 3:08am On May 29, 2023
Scary how people who doesn't have us in their plans have turned us against ourselves

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Nobody: 3:11am On May 29, 2023
Useless pastors that can't tell their God to change Nigeria's future for good, or the useless ones that couldn't find the cure to covid 19!🀣

Na Tinubu be una problem. I thought these ozwors initially said Tinubu will never win the election.? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by seeme2(f): 4:10am On May 29, 2023
just another fake pastor. happy inauguration y'all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Dialpad: 4:18am On May 29, 2023
That's the same thing you said about Buhari

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ratello: 4:19am On May 29, 2023
We wait!
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by orisa37: 4:51am On May 29, 2023
OUR FOREFATHERS IN NIGERIA ARE WITH TINUBU AND SHALL BE SO FOR MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS FROM TODAY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by YesDaddy1: 4:56am On May 29, 2023
They've started again.
Ndi-doom plofets
cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by money121(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2023
Said samething about buhari
He completed 8yrs today

Mk una dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Adamrealman78: 5:55am On May 29, 2023
When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

He came Back back the next day and said the predictions are tipping Denmark to win. I said ok, wait and see. A week later he came back again and said he's regretting his lack of faith, that he should have played a bet with bet9ja, because Germany did beat Denmark 4 : 0

So because of say ,you say you see Germany and Denmark,make I go play betnaija, you dey mental ni ! betnaija na live video feed village people dey take monitor your finances, just dey play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Benwallt(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2023
You need to give your life to Christ and get born again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:09am On May 29, 2023
I honestly don't blame any of these pastorpreneurs. Na the very gullible followers I blame. They see these "god of men" as divine, whatever they say must be true.

Majority of these so-called "god of men" are chronic womanisers, paedophiles, rapists, egomaniacs, homosexuals, perverts, kleptomaniacs and selfish bastards.

Yes, including many of them leading mega churches. We don't need to mention names, the sagacious ones know them. I have had my fair share of encounters with so-called ordained and popular pastors here in Abuja. Weak men indeed using the title of Pastor to hoodwink their followers.

God will indeed judge us all according to the works of our hands. I am a Christian but I haven't sold my brain to a mere servant of God like myself who believe they are better than everyone else because they claim to be the mouthpiece of God.

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Jagabanofafrica: 6:09am On May 29, 2023
Useless and fake pastors vomiting rubbish, u can never see a good pastor vomiting rubbish.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my President
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
Adamrealman78:
When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

So because of say ,you say you see Germany and Denmark,make I go play betnaija, you dey mental ni ! betnaija na live video feed village people dey take monitor your finances, just dey play
Don't mind the 🀑. Immediately I saw Bet9ja, I knew another religious comedian has been let loose. Come to Abuja my brother and see how these so-called pastors are financing the lifestyles of Abuja baddies. I have a female friend whom a popular and very revered Pastor in Abuja gives between 400-500k almost every week in exchange for sexual gratification. That is not the only case, I have many of such receipts on my phone. Clowns!!!

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Nobody: 6:19am On May 29, 2023
Hallucinations of a malaria ravaged brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Kukutenla: 6:26am On May 29, 2023
This is nonsense
Don't take the name of God in vain

P.S. Anyone who claims to be a pastor but makes prediction on football is totally fake and should be disregarded. God is not a God of trivialities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2023
All these fake prophets. Tinubu might even do 3terms if care is not taken. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Coastallord: 6:57am On May 29, 2023
Apostle, you can better your life by concentrating on your sport prediction ministry
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by emerged01(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2023
Una don start again. He nor go win primary, he will be disqualified,he nor go win election,he will not be sworn in,now he will not stay long. In all of these,you are guys are mocking God.
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Senator777: 7:03am On May 29, 2023
Lol

Fake prophets have started again.

He won't see 2023
To:
He would lose election
To:
Buhari won't hand over power to him
Now To:
He won't last long in office

God is already exposing those that are fake among the prophets. It's now left for people to note them.
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Illegal1(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2023
Omoh,.......every prophet wn trend ontop tinubu mata..
prophet of doom every were,i see dis,i see dat...yet dem no see 1 tin
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Okiton: 7:05am On May 29, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
First off, I am not called as a prophet, rather I am called as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace.

Secondly, I am apolitical. I wasn't praying concerning any political party candidates in particular before elections. I was only pray for good leadership as the Scripture enjoined us. 1st Timothy 2:1&2.

Thirdly, I am a full-time Pastor in a remote village ATM. My monthly allowance is #22,500/month. I farm to support myself and family. No politician is paying me, and I do not know any politician... I am no political jobber.

Fourthly. Note the term *Prophetic telescoping* If you are a cynic, it would do us all some good if you understand what this means. It may help you to wait and see, instead of impatiently abusing others.

How Tinubu Lost the Election on the First Week of July 2022.

I believe HE Tinubu lost the election when he chose Sen Shittima as running mate. I don't know why this is so but the timing of the first revelations point to it.

When on the 8th of July 2022, he announced Sen Shittima as running mate and claimed Shittima was not even aware he has been chosen. He believed he had kept it a big secret. What he didn't realise, however, was that nothing is hidden under the sun. Tinubu zeroed down to Shittima between 1st and 5th July 2022.

I said so because of what I saw.

Here's the details...
The election was over and I saw a gap-toothed man on suits smiling broadly as the winner. When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

3rd week of January,2023 I saw fruits being shared between Peter Obi and Atiku. One got 70% and the other got 30%... No Tinubu

A week to the election, I saw a gap-toothed man in a bullish mood driving a truck to court saying "let me see those who says I will not be President".

There was no HE Bola Tinubu in the picture at in these 3 revelations before the election.

It was a surprise he was declared president elect.

How's that possible?
Prophetic telescoping explained it all.

Tinubu came into the picture after the election.

In the last week of April 2023, I had another revelation. This time it was only Tinubu was it it. But the message to him was that:
"he shall surely be Inaugurated, but he will only be holding the seat for another person"

While I admires Tinubu for fighting a rugged battle to get here, he needs to know that it's not meant to be.

The Almighty has not ordained it. The god of mammon cannot prevail over Jehovah ElShaddai

I don't know how it's going to be, but it shall surely be. The 2023 election didn't have Tinubu's picture in it. Consequently, his Aso Rock stay is only temporary. His reign shall not endure.

I believe you sir
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Alexandersantos(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2023
u guys changed from "he won't win the election to he won't be ingurated and to he won't last long in aso rock" let's see what u are going to say when he completes his 8yrs in office
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by MrAgbako: 7:10am On May 29, 2023
If I become president I will start arresting all these prophets with fake prophecies. The moment the prophecy had been proven failed or untrue I will have the idiot prophet arrested and remanded in prison for 7 years πŸ˜‚ when I said 7 years I meant 7 yearsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Senator777: 7:14am On May 29, 2023
Alexandersantos:
u guys changed from "he won't win the election to he won't be ingurated and to he won't last long in aso rock" let's see what u are going to say when he completes his 8yrs in office

They will say: He used human sacrifice for long life.

God really use this election to expose many fake prophets in this country.
Those that don't want to be expose use idea keep quiet.
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:19am On May 29, 2023
Stupid idiot calling himself Apostle. What a travesty!

Low-key encouraging gambling that has destroyed the lives of many young men today. I am still counting my own losses before I finally quit.

Useless fool
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by tinsel: 7:27am On May 29, 2023
It has changed from he will not be inaugurated to he will not last in Aso Rock. Lazy and gullible Obidients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military! / California On Fire / The Politics Of Marginalization In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.