Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean (905 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Allisgud: 8:49am On May 29, 2023
I bumped into this girl in church,so we became friends along the the line,we exchange Whatsapp numbers,so I decided to pour out my mind to her while chatting,I mean wuing her,I told her if she could be my girlfriend,she said just like that,I told her I like her what else,all she said is I should give her time to think about
Nairaland should I be worried 🤔or hopeful🤗,abi make I fashi her🥱
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Oluromantic: 8:52am On May 29, 2023
You should be worried about the future of Nigeria in the next 8 years.

6 Likes

Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Kimiso(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2023
Allisgud:
I bumped into this girl in church,so we became friends along the the line,we exchange Whatsapp numbers,so I decided to pour out my mind to her while chatting,I mean wuing her,I told her if she could be my girlfriend,she said just like that,I told her I like her what else,all she said is I should give her time to think about
if she loves you the way you do,she would accept right away,even if atall she later accepted your request,she will just hold on to you till she finds her own perfect desired stand and broke up with you

2 Likes

Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Allisgud: 9:11am On May 29, 2023
Kimiso:
if she loves you the way you do,she would accept right away,even if atall she later accepted your request,she will just hold on to you till she finds her own perfect desired stand and broke up with you
grin anyway with ur advice I will be prepared if it eventually it happened I wount be dumbfounded
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by PureFace1(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2023
Allisgud:

You confessed too fast

You should have invited her on a date for a start and flirt aggressively with her and even make a move on her sexually to figure out the level of attraction she have for you.

Pouring your emotions on a woman like that won't do you any good, now she have the power to toy with you, you shouldn't have given her that chance. Your confession to a woman wouldn't increase your chances with her in fact it would do the opposite and can even kill the little atraction she have for you.

Never confess to a woman you like her first or want to make her your girlfriend, just make moves on her like you are already her boyfriend like a true alpha.

They already know you are interested in them when you collect their numbers, approach them, chat with them etc women aren't that stupid.

You should have invited her on a date first, she would agree if she is interested in going out with you, from there you flirt with her aggressively on the date and make move on her sexually you can even have sex with her if you play your game right.

She would be the one asking if you have a girlfriend or interested in becoming her boyfriend if she is truly attracted to you and you passed all her shit test. She would reject you and won't let it get to that stage if she is not interested and you failed her shit test.

visits www.sosuave.com to learn how to be an alpha that toy with women not beta that women toy with.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by PureFace1(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2023
Allisgud:
grin anyway with ur advice I will be prepared if it eventually it happened I wount be dumbfounded

Visit www.sosuave.com to learn more

Don't text that woman again if you truly want to have a chance with her now and don't want to be friendzone, don't ask her about it again. Move on like a true Alpha and hit on other girls, that's only your best chance at getting her truly interested.

If she is interested she would be the one to text you again and make her intention known any more investment on your side would be seen as desperation and put you in the category of Simp that she can bill and make to pay through their nose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Tenrack: 9:42am On May 29, 2023
Allisgud:
🤣🤣😂 grin
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Olokobintin: 9:49am On May 29, 2023
I am here to let you know that I have your back on any billing she will bill you while she is still holding on your request.
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2023
Sha buy herbs after the wooing gets accepted.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Allisgud: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
PureFace1:

Don't text that woman again if you truly want to have a chance with her now and don't want to be friendzone, don't ask her about it again. Move on like a true Alpha and hit on other girls, that's only your best chance at getting her truly interested.thanks ,ur sense dey intact🤔🤔🤔

If she is interested she would be the one to text you again and make her intention known any more investment on your side would be seen as desperation and put you in the category of Simp that she can bill and make to pay through their nose.
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Allisgud: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
PureFace1:

Don't text that woman again if you truly want to have a chance with her now and don't want to be friendzone, don't ask her about it again. Move on like a true Alpha and hit on other girls, that's only your best chance at getting her truly interested.thanks ,ur sense dey intact🤔🤔🤔

thanks ,ur sense dey intact🤔🤔🤔
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Allisgud: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
PureFace1:

You confessed too fast

You should have invited her on a date for a start and flirt aggressively with her and even make a move on her sexually to figure out the level of attraction she have for you.

Pouring your emotions on a woman like that won't do you any good, now she have the power to toy with you, you shouldn't have given her that chance. Your confession to a woman wouldn't increase your chances with her in fact it would do the opposite and can even kill the little atraction she have for you.

Never confess to a woman you like her first or want to make her your girlfriend, just make moves on her like you are already her boyfriend like a true alpha.

They already know you are interested in them when you collect their numbers, approach them, chat with them etc women aren't that stupid.

You should have invited her on a date first, she would agree if she is interested in going out with you, from there you flirt with her aggressively on the date and make move on her sexually you can even have sex with her if you play your game right.

She would be the one asking if you have a girlfriend or interested in becoming her boyfriend if she is truly attracted to you and you passed all her shit test. She would reject you and won't let it get to that stage if she is not interested and you failed her shit test.

visits www.sosuave.com to learn how to be an alpha that toy with women not beta that women toy with.

good one,thanks bro
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Baronthecelebri: 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
Move on nigga
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by PureFace1(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
Allisgud:
good one,thanks bro

Learn about shit test from women and how to pass it too

https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
Re: A Babe Told Me She Will Think About It After Wuing Her,what Does This Mean by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
How do i get your book on the shit test
PureFace1:

Learn about shit test from women and how to pass it too

https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

(1) (Reply)

Need A Naughty Girl In Ajah Lagos / If You Don't Gerrit Forget Abourit / Happy Birthday Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.