Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (71477 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) / APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

This man below is who Nigerians voted for.
uncle wake up stop dreaming
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by BENEAMATA: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
NIGERIANS ! HE IS ALL YOURS'S FROM NOW ON ! CONGRATULATIONS ALL ROUND . IPOBIDIENTS and all the other quasi-patriots are all included .

Take a good look at him . You now have a free pass to blame all your woes and shortcomings on him as you did with the presidents before him , no qualms., afterall , he is your president . " LEADERS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY " he once said .

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Menclothing: 11:11am On May 29, 2023
Renewed hope
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by stickle(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2023
May his administration favour me and my family
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by DECLAN2015(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2023
Babachukwu:
He will be better than failed Buhari, but he stoled another man's mandate, let's see how fair judiciary will be.

Which another man
You better than face reality
Gba fun olorun
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by harmony75: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Ewuu 🙆 balablu as president 🙆😭😱
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Dhoneymix(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Remember some people also voted Sowore.

Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

This man below is who Nigerians voted for.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by gaskiyamagana: 11:22am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.
Thunderous, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by okuta007: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

election thief

grab it snatch it steal it and run away with it

very good role model for our children u born

that you can be a drug baron

that you can forge your certificates

that you can avoid presidential debates

that you can be a street mafia boss

that you can fuel ethnocentric hatred

that you can hire fake bishops

that you can be unintelligent and slur

that you be anything negative in life

you can cheat and steal and end up being

president of Nigeria 🇳🇬

the implications of today will forever shame us

as a country - this day will live in INFAMY
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
What modern editing cannot do, does not exist smiley
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by gaskiyamagana: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Stanislause94:
Opollo eye grin
Drug sniffing baron
Let the crying continues till after second coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Ogunleti01: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Stanislause94:
Opollo eye grin Drug sniffing baron
move on bro!
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by HayB100(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
Stanislause94:
Opollo eye grin
Drug sniffing baron
Leave am like that, he still fine pass your papa, if your papa also get the opportunity to carry drugs, him go carry am 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by kelvine(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2023
You made my day already, with your comment and profile pics 😺

nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had. See his sexy eyes and pink lips
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by jagorinho: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Chrismania100:

Go and sit down inside potopoto...Envious tribalistic he goat cos of ur hatred over igbos.
No sensible person would vote for APC, which you are aware of.I can bet with your life that ur Thiefnubuu did not see 5th Position in the concluded election.But the Cabal had planned and hand picked Thiefnubuu so that they continue their suppression of the masses.
Deep inside you, you know Thiefnubuu hatred all over Nigeria is legendary cos he is a criminal. You can see there is no joy in the land cos the people mandate is robbed.But ur wicked envious hatred some few yoruba like you possesd would never allow you to see it.

Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

The igbos you think you criminal evil ancestors made you to hate, we wil continue to pay you guys in the same hatred coin.One day one, they will rule this country and show your criminal tribe what ruling is all about.

Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

Another obidot lamentation. Your own is enough for monetization on Amazon kdp, at least make your lamentation worthwhile....Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years the best you can do now is to relocate to Khartoum, Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by hdrifter11: 11:42am On May 29, 2023
Osheey baba
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by DADYLEED: 11:47am On May 29, 2023
Try give urself rest of mind
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by when2(f): 11:49am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Or deh grin
Painment and frustration of a loser grin

Look at this one hailing an ancestor as his president, that means you don't have value.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Stanislause94: 11:53am On May 29, 2023
HayB100:
Leave am like that, he still fine pass your papa, if your papa also get the opportunity to carry drugs, him go carry am 🤣🤣🤣
he no come way close to my papa, maybe na yours e fine pass
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Stanislause94: 11:55am On May 29, 2023
AsomStructures:
May this new administration favour us all..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
amen architect
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had. See his sexy eyes and pink lips
Ashawo
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Coolgent(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Bullshit
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by magzey: 11:57am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations BAT n Kashim all the best of tenure.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Harrynight(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.

We use a large cooperate office for our company,
Trust me this thing will not find it way to my office or the premises
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by fareed69(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2023
Stanislause94:
Opollo eye grin
Drug sniffing baron

As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by fareed69(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2023
LivingSage:
Nigeria is blessed to have Tinubu, From the PROGRESSIVE family as President.

I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

God bless us all
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You have no say.
Yahoo boy like you, common criminal, smoker, drunkard, punter, fornicator... You and your ilks will wail and mourn till 2031

Continue wailing.
8 years is what Tinubu GCFR will use.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by fareed69(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2023
Akalia:
This will be short lived. This I have seen.

Dey dream

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
Harrynight:

We use a large cooperate office for our company,
Trust me this thing will not find it way to my office or the premises
Keep fooling yourself.
If dem born una well, make una no hang am grin
Yẹyẹ
Hang pit Obi or Nnamdi kanu own grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Buhari4sale: 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

I thought you were wise and smarter

But....
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Akungitit: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu's inauguration is April fool,Obi will be sworn in tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.