Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida (24977 Views)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu / I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 8:34pm On May 29, 2023
HayB100:
go and ask your family members 👌

Did you ask your family members before you said "JAGABAN wey get doings"?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by HayB100(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you ask your family members before you said "JAGABAN wey get doings"?
keep wailing, children of perdition 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by HRMK: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
WELL SAID!!
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Same babangida that annulled 1993 general election tipped to be the most free and fair election till date?

Arise tv dey craze for granting interview to those who institutionalized corruption in Nigeria.

It's the turn of arisetv to receive gbas gbos
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by SpiritedCheer(f): 12:22am On May 30, 2023
Nigeria replaced clueless and corrupt leadership of Buhari with clueless, corrupt and criminal Tinubu. The world is laughing at Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by eroticecstasy: 12:24am On May 30, 2023
hopexter:

When Obi and Datti were busy ass licking and visiting IBB here and there and taking photos with him, you didn’t say a thing. Hypocrite undecided

I'm waiting for OBJ's congratulatory message

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by rickleye: 1:32am On May 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks for your comments Babaginda Tinubu is a great leader with good leadership skills

Your comments shows you’re a millennial.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Taigaban: 1:48am On May 30, 2023
Let us leave all the big grammar explaining how to revive the Nigerian economy. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should strive to succeed in agricultural economy. Let produce enough grains to feed Nigeria and the entire west Africa. If Ukraine can produce grains to feed the world why not Nigeria. When Nigeria succeeds in agricultural economy other sectors will succeed. Note that I am not talking about peasant farming, but mechanize Agriculture. That's the way to go.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 5:35am On May 30, 2023
HayB100:
keep wailing, children of perdition 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you mean u have idea how Tinubu has doings?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 5:36am On May 30, 2023
Taigaban:
Let us leave all the big grammar explaining how to revive the Nigerian economy. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should strive to succeed in agricultural economy. Let produce enough grains to feed Nigeria and the entire west Africa. If Ukraine can produce grains to feed the world why not Nigeria. When Nigeria succeeds in agricultural economy other sectors will succeed. Note that I am not talking about peasant farming, but mechanize Agriculture. That's the way to go.

Bros, what makes you think nigeria doesn't produce enough food?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by plaindealer: 5:40am On May 30, 2023
Taigaban:

Shebi the man openly stated the need to grow and feed Nigeria and west Africa and even grow corn and casava, but the usual suspects and ignorant people mocked him even though corn and cassava are the main ingredients in the staple food.

I trust and believe in him to do great across the board.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Invest4growth: 5:43am On May 30, 2023
I hope peoples hope will not be shattered by this president. Tinubus for soldiers are the only ones benefitting from his administration. Tinubu is never like Jakande. Tinubu does not believe is popular benefits to the people. He only satisfies hos own accolytes and friends. Furthermore, he is interested on boosting government even at the expense of inflicting more pains on the people. Nigerians shine your eyes. Tinubu is corruption personified
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by shinealight(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2023
travsco43:
A known drug lord and thug.

Lol 😂

You may soon learn a bitter lesson in Kuje if you have not realised that there’s a new Sheriff in town.
Just keep yapping….no social media cover will save your arse …..sorry for your family! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by akins088(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2023
I recognize the brains, and people of intellect from southeast with dues respect to them. Stop all these unnecessary comments about your region so that Nigeria can tap from those brain
Mordecai:

Reading between the lines, IBB is saying that the country is in tatters and needs urgent attention.

This is essentially an assessment of the past administration and frankly, he is just being diplomatic with his words.

What remains to be seen is how one that ran a campaign hinged on hate towards the SE would be able to unite a country whose most potent binding force remains the people of the SE.

For those who would want to question how the SE is a binding force on the nation, they can as well ask how NYSC helps in uniting the country. Simply put, the SE has the single highest population of indigenes residing peacefully in states outside the SE.

Whatever the case, we from the SE will continue live among our countrymen as we have always done, with respect for their way of life and customs, albeit with our heads held high, and not as slaves like the BATists would want.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 7:09am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol where that Ganisauck that's always crying up nd down telling us power brokers and the general are not in support of Tinubu....

She don rest with her conspiracy las las....

Bros try and be sensible in your analysis. Look what do you expect IBB to say before he is an elder statesman so he has to make this politicial statement. If it were PO or Atiku we will make that statement as well. He is preventing a case of his statements being used to fuel tension.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 7:27am On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

Bros try and be sensible in your analysis. Look what do you expect IBB to say before he is an elder statesman so he has to make this politicial statement. If it were PO or Atiku we will make that statement as well. He is preventing a case of his statements being used to fuel tension.

When you people are displaying your stupidity you will not caution each other and tell each other to be sensible you will make different Propoganda and theory when you're now been troll you will be crying around.....
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by shonepa(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2023
Alot of things happnd in 1993. Abiola no be saint as most people think, and he went against the west.

Las las the westerners killed Abiola and Abacha. Babangida get the full gist of the matter, Abacha think say em rugged.

Na why Babangida still dey alive, true no be saint, but em fear the colonialists.

Godfullsam:
Same babangida that annulled 1993 general election tipped to be the most free and fair election till date?

Arise tv dey craze for granting interview to those who institutionalized corruption in Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 7:54am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

When you people are displaying your stupidity you will not caution each other and tell each other to be sensible you will make different Propoganda and theory when you're now been troll you will be crying around.....

Dude again you are not sensible, you are just dancing everywhere and avoiding to face the truth. You are the one creating and spreading propaganda all for content likes, did you see me and my people spread any propaganda now? Bros once again try really hard to be sensible, you will thank me for this advice years to come.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 7:56am On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

Dude again you are not sensible, you are just dancing everywhere and avoiding to face the truth. You are the one creating and spreading propaganda all for content likes, did you see me and my people spread any propaganda now? Bros once again try really hard to be sensible, you will thank me for this advice years to come.

Who's creating Propaganda stop crying around I know who I mentioned her she's been on NL talking jargons and different theory up nd down so why the tears under my mention...
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:01am On May 30, 2023
rickleye:

Your comments shows you’re a millennial.
Yes
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 8:04am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Who's creating Propaganda stop crying around I know who I mentioned her she's been on NL talking jargons and different theory up nd down so why the tears under my mention...

But you yourself have been spreading propaganda upandan in this forum. Bros cool down
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 8:09am On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

But you yourself have been spreading propaganda upandan in this forum. Bros cool down

Show me one propaganda from me you think I'm like you people check my handle I don't even post topic on NL I only comment so show me one Post of Propaganda from me....

When them catch you guys you start spinning the narrative...
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by OLULAW: 8:18am On May 30, 2023
This murderer still has the gut and audacity to be spewing nonsense out of his stinking mouth. Former political leaders like him should be given JJ Rawlings treatment and their assets put back in the country's purse.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:06am On May 30, 2023
TINUBU FOUGHT IBB MILITARY REGIME FOR DEMOCRACY angry,NOW IBB FRIENDS TINUBU IN DEMOCRACY angry grin HOW HALLARIOUS grin ASHASHI ACHIKI grin
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Taigaban: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
plaindealer:

Shebi the man openly stated the need to grow and feed Nigeria and west Africa and even grow corn and casava, but the usual suspects and ignorant people mocked him even though corn and cassava are the main ingredients in the staple food.

I trust and believe in him to do great across the board.

You are right my brother, truely any country that succeeds in agricultural economy is very likely to succeed in other sectors. When staple food is affordable, the citizens feed well, then they will think straight and the rate of crime will reduce. 40% of Nigerian graduates can be adequately engaged in this sector.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 12:21pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Show me one propaganda from me you think I'm like you people check my handle I don't even post topic on NL I only comment so show me one Post of Propaganda from me....

When them catch you guys you start spinning the narrative...

Search your conscience before I show you evidence of propaganda you have been playing here.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 1:01pm On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

Search your conscience before I show you evidence of propaganda you have been playing here.

I don't need to search any conscience if I have posted any Propaganda bring it forward you people think everyone is like you that survive on Fake news....
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 5:26am On May 31, 2023
inoki247:

I don't need to search any conscience if I have posted any Propaganda bring it forward you people think everyone is like you that survive on Fake news....

Oga you are a propagandist stop trying to deceive people.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 5:33am On May 31, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you are a propagandist stop trying to deceive people.

Oga bring ur evidence forward what you guys love you think na everybody go dey enter mud like you....

What's my own with Politics that I will be doing Propaganda are dey feeding me stop thinking everyone is like you people that use Propaganda to masturbate....
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obyno82: 5:35am On May 31, 2023
inoki247:

Oga bring ur evidence forward what you guys love you think na everybody go dey enter mud like you....

What's my own with Politics that I will be doing Propaganda are dey feeding me stop thinking everyone is like you people that use Propaganda to masturbate....
Don't worry if will be following you then I will comment on your posts to show you how you spread bigotry and propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by inoki247: 5:36am On May 31, 2023
obyno82:

Don't worry if will be following you then I will comment on your posts to show you how you spread bigotry and propaganda.

Ok since you just want to start ur following....

Buh as u Neva see any yet you can't accuse me of doing same jargons you guys loved.....

You people are the one that feeds on Propaganda and he dey give una orgasm....
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by orisa37: 7:02am On May 31, 2023
BELIEVE THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.