Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. (4152 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by Olachase(m): 5:48am On May 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by Christian36: 6:00am On May 30, 2023
plaindealer:
This North and South power connection go sweet Nigeria no be small, I can't wait to see both men unleash Nigeria's economic power, influence, opportunities and capabilities.

grin grin
You have started again, hope you haven't forgotten the statement, " Osibanjo will handle the economy why Buhari will handle the security" at the end what happened? The earlier you realize that Nigerian politicians don't care about the masses the better for you.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by Gppgn(f): 6:31am On May 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu fit get money pass Dangote
you still dey use fit? Nawa for you o
Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:15am On May 30, 2023
hisexcellency34:
That's the way Northerners greet

Exactly!

I have been observing this lately.

Just like we prostrate in the South West, this is Northern version.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by complexstuffs(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2023
juman:
In that case the posture was not for greeting.
He bent down to able to talk to him well.

This is exactly what happened in the picture but some people want to read meaning to everything

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by juman(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2023
He shows how close he is to the new president.
They are buddies, intimate.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Dangote With President Bola Tinubu. by RacistProudIgbo: 12:27pm On May 30, 2023
He is not loyal forget the charade as a businessman he has to do what it takes to protect his interest and his new factory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Defuse Bomb Planted In Suleja Market / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.