Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... (1879 Views)

My Male Friend Called Me A Seductress...men Are Rude. / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by Stephen2324(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2023
My friend called his babe early on Saturday and she told him she was at a wedding and that she would call him when she was back.

Guess who went and get married on Saturday?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
The daughter of jezebel?
Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by MrAmbrose(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2023
Expect anything from this gender. grin
Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by nerdfrost(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin well I can't say I'm surprised
Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by shagasha: 8:22pm On May 31, 2023
No be new thing nah

My friend was invited to the trad of his babe's elder sis only to find out the trad was that of his babe.

Women been doing things from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by virginprincess(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2023
Nairaland men and cooked up story are like bread and butter undecided sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by Osashalom: 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
virginprincess:
Nairaland men and cooked up story are like bread and butter undecided sad angry
I support you on this, the stories one reads here are beyond epic ....
Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by osmosis101(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2023
Kati kati of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... by wisdomkid: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2023
Lol... That is funny. People are wicked.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life / My Experience When I Was Running For My Life / Tell Me, Who Is @ Fault. Hubby Or Wiffyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.