Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor (5030 Views)

She Said Come N Visit Me / Come N See What Happens To This Uniport Babe / The Right Way To Take POSTINOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by jonaifame22(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls for those of u who know me offline, in case u see me strolling with any pregnant gal,pls bear In mind that it was not of my will.
Yes I fvcked her on Saturday, when she was in my house at night I vowed not to fvck her, we were chattn and laffn and I saw those dainty white teeth of hers that cld win her a life contract with close up toothpaste as a model.
As we played in the room as our body touched,my dick began to harden like pap hardening to form agidi as it is called in IBO land and Eko In Yoruba land, chai when I noticed that my penis is already partially Strong, the spirit of lust started to wrestle with me like Jacob wrestling with the angel from dusk till dawn before his name was changed.
Mistakenly my hand touched her breasts and a book of remembrance was opened in my heart of how soft her breast is, chai,this gals breast is the softest breast I've ever pressed since I've been born,and not to forget her breasts her big and they hang on chest in such am appealing manner like Like a ripe paw paw hanging from a paw paaw tree,chai I began to wonder like pasuma,then I heard a voice behind me and behold it was the spirit of lust, and he was encouraging me to go ahead and suck her breasts, I wanted to say no but her breasts where so appealing to me like party rice,my fingers broke in 2 her bra, and after a short battle with the hook of her bra which I eventually won,her breasts was free for me to suck,squeeze,caress and hold.
Her breasts are big and full unlike one stupid gal like that her name is mopelola,if u see that ones breast, they are so small that a suckling baby won't be assured of up to a cup of milk per day.
As my hands grabbed her breast my konji battery became fully charged as if it was charged with an original infinix charger of konji and dis resulted to a boxers destroying as well as zip spoiling,pant tearing and hymem rupturing er'ection and she Was jus laughing then she spread her legs like butter on bread as her pvssy was wide open like a university throwing it's gate open to students for school activities, then I mopped my soft lips over her pvssy as she whined and wriggled on the bed, I sucked her pvssy clean till we were both hearing squeaky sound like the one u hear when u finish taking ur bath and u are walking out of the bathroom with a a bathroom slippers
My penis was fully charged and ready to sink into her pvssy like the titanic ship sank in to the Atlantic ocean,finally I put it in and I remembered that I didn't wear condom,by then it was too late cos the Toto was already sweetn me, I promised her so many things due to the sweetness of her warm toto on my dick as I was fvckn her, so I decided that I won't release inside her but behold when it was time to release,she curled her legs around my legs and held me down and behold my sperm rushed freely In to her toto,.
I checked my drawer for postinor but it was finished, then she vowed to come back in few hours to take it buh since I've been calln her and she's saying she's tired of taking postinor cos it makes her period come late and heavy as well,and she assured me that if she gets pregnant her mum will take care of the baby cos she loves me and sees her future wth me.
I don't want a baby now cos I want to travel out first, as for money,its not a problem cos I work.

2 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by olaleks007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our mumu don do

Happy Dreaming but

Hey...Hey...Heyy

Wake up...wake up
Lazy Nigeria Youth

22 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by hadjipapiey(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Poo � on you tongue
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
I didn't read all that tori, but instead of forcing her to take that drug. You might as well strangle her to death.

4 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by donstan18: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Dickspray(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
jonaifame22:
Pls for those of u who know me offline, in case u see me strolling with any pregnant gal,pls bear In mind that it was not of my will.
Yes I fvcked her on Saturday, when she was in my house at night I vowed not to fvck her, we were chattn and laffn and I saw those dainty white teeth of hers that cld win her a life contract with close up toothpaste as a model.
As we played in the room as our body touched,my dick began to harden like pap hardening to form agidi as it is called in IBO land and Eko In Yoruba land, chai when I noticed that my penis is already partially Strong, the spirit of lust started to wrestle with me like Jacob wrestling with the angel from dusk till dawn before his name was changed.
Mistakenly my hand touched her breasts and a book of remembrance was opened in my heart of how soft her breast is, chai,this gals breast is the softest breast I've ever pressed since I've been born,and not to forget her breasts her big and they hang on chest in such am appealing manner like Like a ripe paw paw hanging from a paw paaw tree,chai I began to wonder like pasuma,then I heard a voice behind me and behold it was the spirit of lust, and he was encouraging me to go ahead and suck her breasts, I wanted to say no but her breasts where so appealing to me like party rice,my fingers broke in 2 her bra, and after a short battle with the hook of her bra which I eventually won,her breasts was free for me to suck,squeeze,caress and hold.
Her breasts are big and full unlike one stupid gal like that her name is mopelola,if u see that ones breast, they are so small that a suckling baby won't be assured of up to a cup of milk per day.
As my hands grabbed her breast my konji battery became fully charged as if it was charged with an original infinix charger of konji and dis resulted to a boxers destroying as well as zip spoiling,pant tearing and hymem rupturing er'ection and she Was jus laughing then she spread her legs like butter on bread as her pvssy was wide open like a university throwing it's gate open to students for school activities, then I mopped my soft lips over her pvssy as she whined and wriggled on the bed, I sucked her pvssy clean till we were both hearing squeaky sound like the one u hear when u finish taking ur bath and u are walking out of the bathroom with a a bathroom slippers
My penis was fully charged and ready to sink into her pvssy like the titanic ship sank in to the Atlantic ocean,finally I put it in and I remembered that I didn't wear condom,by then it was too late cos the Toto was already sweetn me, I promised her so many things due to the sweetness of her warm toto on my dick as I was fvckn her, so I decided that I won't release inside her but behold when it was time to release,she curled her legs around my legs and held me down and behold my sperm rushed freely In to her toto,.
I checked my drawer for postinor but it was finished, then she vowed to come back in few hours to take it buh since I've been calln her and she's saying she's tired of taking postinor cos it makes her period come late and heavy as well,and she assured me that if she gets pregnant her mum will take care of the baby cos she loves me and sees her future wth me.
I don't want a baby now cos I want to travel out first, as for money,its not a problem cos I work.

4 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy needs to be detoxified!
Such a funny dude!

Congratulations in advance.

11 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
So hilarious...
U will be good in poetry bro, this Ur drama might win comedy of the year after production.

3 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
This dude is really funny. What's d name of this drama u are about about to produce bro?

1 Like

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This guy needs to be detoxified! Such a funny dude!
Congratulations in advance.
wetin u Waka come do here uyail
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Marshalxv(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Baba beji
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by candyguyofficia(m): 1:25am On Apr 24, 2018
As you observed no Postinor you would have invite her later in d evening for outing, she will definitely come as jaye jaye is involved when she comes give her d Postinor to take[b] if she refuse drop the Postinor in a glass of drink for her to drink or sprinkle the Postinor in her suya[/b] #SayNoToBabyMamaDramaIfYouWantNoBabyMama grin grin
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by morenikeji2018(f): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2018
congrats bro many more to come.

3 Likes

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

wetin u Waka come do here uyail

Hello
Have we met?
You know me?
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hello Have we met? You know me?
madam I be nor dey write wasecc ooo shuuu
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by habbyy03: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by eaddyboy: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2018
So this is how you will become a father...See your Life cry
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

madam I be nor dey write wasecc ooo shuuu

angry angry. I don't have time for this.

1 Like

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Martin0(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

angry angry. I don't have time for this.
oh you don't OK oo make I go pick beans Na
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Millz404(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Boring as a murfucker
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Countersam(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
jonaifame22:

A guy that keeps postinor in his drawers instead of condoms doesn't need advice.

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2018
This stupendous boy is at it agin. I throway cap for this silly nonentity, his stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by AstroG: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
jonaifame22:

1 Like

Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by apholaryn: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
jonaifame22:
welcome back...we don miss your gists.
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
apholaryn:
fool like your father u mean? classless idiot with rotten fish smelly phussy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ride on baby,its that all you got Common na,vomit more.
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by onecornerboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
FROM YOUR STORY I THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT AS A NON-FICTION WRITER
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by drezzyx(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Should I fry condom...
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by apholaryn: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
andergirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ride on baby,its that all you got Common na,vomit more.
goat!
Re: We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
apholaryn:
goat!
Hahhahahahah,this my friend sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Storm Hits Portharcourt / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price And this happend. Advice Needed / Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.