Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Do You Know You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Are In Love? (1376 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are In Love? by kunsky411(m): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2007
how can u tell the signs and symptoms of some1 in love, any love doctor in the house who can diagnose this natural infection.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2007
Well the more prominent symptoms are as follows;

High fever resulting in very large beads of sweat

Diarrhoea

Severe bloating of the belly

Loss of appetite

Rapid weight loss

Loss of gravity

Heart Palpitations

Chronic heart attack

Incomprehensible mutterings

DEATH!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2007
@ naje haje,

have mercy on the poor guy now,he only asked for symptoms to know he's in love and you give him the symptoms associated with
AIDS

@poster,

guy,for you to know you're in love
1. you'll begin to behave mumuly
2. you'll begin to smile everytime like a jackal
3. i agree with NajeHaje,
NA DIE YOU DEY
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by nana(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2007
U guys have said it all jare.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by zimba315(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
to be serious, i think everything about you to that person will change you guyz will understand each other the more,try to do anything in favour of the person,if you do anything bad it will be easy for you to say am sorry and never want to hurt he/she and always want to be around each other.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
When you stop breathing!!! tongue
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by moondust(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
I'm speaking for the guys. U know u're in love when u stop thinking of the "hot spot". But so far, I'm yet to see any man who has attained that prowess! lol
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Easybaby(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
@poster . . .The symptoms are as follows:

glycouma undecided

carteret tongue

loss of vision wink

colour blindness cheesy

Blindness grin

Reason: LOVE IS BLIND tongue
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ easybabe, where have you been?i have been searching for ya all over nairaland. i believe i am having those symptoms you just mentioned.

give me a cure
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Easybaby(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
rEA
saucekid:

@ easybabe, where have you been?i have been searching for ya all over nairaland. i believe i am having those symptoms you just mentioned.

give me a cure

Really ? . . .so you are blind with love cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
yes oooooooooo easy,

i believe you have the lenses i can use to cure that blindness.

can we chat?i will be very greatful ooooooooooooooooooo smiley wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by holiface(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
when u are in love ur heart skips like cd wey spoil
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Hazeleyed(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
saucekid:

yes oooooooooo easy,

[s]u'll really be great and full when she's true with u[/s]  hnnmmm,,no be small thing oo
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ hazel eyed,

Haba how your own come be for this mata?
if you dey like up,why you no let me know instead of discouraging me

where person no go meet
bad belle?
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by theffanyi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
wen love is in u wink

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
@theffanyi

what kind of answer is that?
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by RichDad1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
Loss of Appetite
Every song played on the radio seems to talk about you,
Your mind skip for no reason
BRB grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by azpunpin: 4:32am On Sep 07, 2007
Well, I must confess that am one of those these Love symptons is really affecting, LOL
 Nah so love be ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Love Ya.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2007

-> I am thinking of him, and he calls or sends a text the exact same time, saying the exact same things on my mind - > and we both agree,  its got to be love, 
-> When we have misunderstandings, tension builds after a lil argument, and suddenly we say at the SAME time, I LOVE YOU,  -> I find myself lying around and hours fly by & my heart flutters just holding a pillow thinking about him. -> When I have those silly smiles on my face, and others see a positive change in my character. -> When I pray to God for confirmation, then 2 days later he calls to say he just dreamed God has spoken to him about me,  -> Only his special ring tone can wake me in the middle of a deep sleep and I jump up like a silly kid on christmas day.

->the BESt part of knowing I am in love, The little things that ONLY he can say with 'mystery' to stilmulate my mind wide open to think one way or 'another' and give me butterflies & heighten my arousal. YET has never gotten 'fresh' with me a single day in our friendship. I love a good man that knows how to choose his words wisely in revealing his "bad boii" side , smiley

just to name a few,  among so many more ideals.  Love is a such a beautiful thing , 

love & light, 

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Easybaby(f): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2007
saucekid:

yes oooooooooo easy,

lol . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by CrazyMan(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2007
Here are the symptoms to know you're in love.

1. Patient: True love is patient: you should learn to give each other time if you truly love your partner. You should not complain and blame her at the slightest thing she does but be willing to help her in her areas of weakness. If you observe these in any relationship then you know that true love is in the air.

Another symptom is

2. Jealousy: Jealousy usually indicates an insecure and immature heart. Love wants the best for others, but jealousy is possessive. Jealous is reflected in the childish statement,
one should learn to be mature in handling issues pertaining to relationships because whatever decision you take or make affects your partner emotionally If you observe these in any relationship then you also know that true love is in the air.

Another symptom is

3. Forgiving: forgiving is one of the greatest things that affect any relationships. You find someone saying; in my life I can never forgive that man never. When you harbor grudge in your mind, you’ll find out that you’re doing yourself more harm than the harm that person has put you through. Any relationship which has both parties concentrated on the future and not giving room for each others past is based on true love

I hope I’ve answered your question.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2007
crazykid:

1. Patient: True love is patient: you should learn to give each other time if you truly love your partner. You should not complain and blame her at the slightest thing she does but be willing to help her in her areas of weakness. If you observe these in any relationship then you know that true love is in the air.

Another symptom is

2. Jealousy: Jealousy usually indicates an insecure and immature heart. Love wants the best for others, but jealousy is possessive. Jealous is reflected in the childish statement,
one should learn to be mature in handling issues pertaining to relationships because whatever decision you take or make affects your partner emotionally If you observe these in any relationship then you also know that true love is in the air.

Another symptom is

3. Forgiving: forgiving is one of the greatest things that affect any relationships. You find someone saying; in my life I can never forgive that man never. When you harbor grudge in your mind, you’ll find out that you’re doing yourself more harm than the harm that person has put you through. Any relationship which has both parties concentrated on the future and not giving room for each others past is based on true love

see as you analyse the tin.are you a love doctor?
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by nana(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2007
crazykid:

Another symptom is

Another symptom is

U're right! Well-Done!
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by CrazyMan(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2007
see as you analyse the tin.are you a love doctor?
Am only answering a question

You're right! Well-Done!
Thanks wink
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2007
for the poster to know he's in love,the day he/she stars acting mumuly, the that is a confirmation

short and simple
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by CrazyMan(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2007
When you begin to act mumuly as you said, then it’s no longer love – it’s stupidity because true love doesn’t make you stupid.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by theffanyi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
ARUNPUPIN luv will kill U cry

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by saucekid(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ crazy,

deny you not acted like that when the girl gree for you?weren't you over the moon?
thats what i mean when i say you'll begin to act mumuly

i see you didnt understand,whats the name of your school? shocked
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by jkpretty(f): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
When u are in love , physically this happens

U see him/her every where u goevery one seem to look like him/her

U are nevr hungry when the person is aroundsome times it takes long b4u remember u r hungry

U feel ur tommy churning at thought of him/her

Ur heart skips/beats when u see him/her

U smile each time u're thinking of him/her& u don't remember u r still smiling until someone catches u wink

My mum caught me on that one

The Emotional feelings now is a different subject. tongue I'll stop here

(1) (Reply)

Does This Match You? / I'm In Love With / Help! A Lady, Old Enough 2 B My 'aunt' Wants 2 Go Out Wif Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.