Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country (6669 Views)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Buhari Has Approved 159 New Radio & Television Station Across The Country / Good Citizen Dispensing Free Fuel From His Fillings Station Across His State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
These is the couple who owns Bovas fuel stations across the country. When other marketers increased the pump price as high as #500 following the announcement of the President. As at yesterday evening, they were selling at 198per litre. The reason they gave was that they were still selling old stock. This couple have a track record of not taking advantage of situation to purnish Nigerians. In the hit of scarcity, this company has never sold above official price and they don't hoard fuel. God bless them. *Let's celebrate them and the likes them. These are the people that are deserving of national honours. Pls help to share as a way of celebrating these quintessential Nigerian.*

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
My one cent?

2 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by mariovito(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some will say if they sell old stock at old price, they won't have money to restock at the new price.

25 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by anonymous1759(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
sad
One thing I've come to realize with Nigerians is that we're our own problem , majority of Nigerians are bad , corrupt and selfish that's why we've more corrupt office holders No matter how an organization is corrupt you'll definitely find one good person there because we've less good people. Nigerian leaders don't take blame for anything likewise majority of the citizens we're what we produce.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Theyโ€™re rare breed Nigerians..

God bless them..

27 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by joseph4sales: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know this filling station at Idimu road, Ikotun area.

No wonder most commercial buses always patronize them regardless of the queue, i mean even when there is no fuel scarcity

I heard from one of the drivers that their fuel pump is also very accurate

God bless the owners

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by ivolt: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Okay.
Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Shikini: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
They deserve National Honours

16 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by DeLaRue: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
I bought at N500 at one of their stations outside Lagos yesterday, which is the exact NNPC published price for that state.

I agree, all through the years, Bovas stations always sell at the official rate even in the midst of scarcity.

And their pump is usually accurate.

A rare honest business in Nigeria.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by inoki247: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol they're now selling at 500....

Bought at dere station yesterday for 500....

They've the best pump any way...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Total station in onitsha sold petrol #195 on Tuesday but they have run out of stock for now. Waiting for their next refilling

This 500+ selling petrol is really painful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by LeeMason(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
highchief1:
the woman too ugly

Her good heart is a million times more beautiful than yours.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Adexgentle005(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bamidele Samson is the owner of Bovas.

2 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by dododawa1: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
God bless them for NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by fashionale(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
I can testify of the their uprightness in oil business.... Whenever I go to there filling station, their price is always favourable and their meter is accurate....

6 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by nothingspoil70: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Can you please share their names please I really appreciate them. May God bless them and their family

3 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Ademidd: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
highchief1:
the woman too ugly
says someone who has never made an impact in his community. No wonder your comments here are centered on abusing those who have gone ahead of your generation, Shior.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Ololade1999: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
highchief1:
the woman too ugly

It is very evident that you lack proper child upbringing and parental care.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by honestivo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
they need to be celebrated

5 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by HenryTimes: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
highchief1:
the woman too ugly

Are you okay.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by securitywatch50: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bovas runs business with conscience

15 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Tmb78(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
highchief1:
the woman too ugly
This woman is a queen where Obi Ezekwezili is o tongue tongue

Her good works and that of her husband makes her beautiful in the eyes of man and God Himself.

Shalom!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Aquila99: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
yusufadebayo02:
These is the couple who owns Bovas fuel stations across the country. When other marketers increased the pump price as high as #500 following the announcement of the President. As at yesterday evening, they were selling at 198per litre. The reason they gave was that they were still selling old stock. This couple have a track record of not taking advantage of situation to purnish Nigerians. In the hit of scarcity, this company has never sold above official price and they don't hoard fuel. God bless them. *Let's celebrate them and the likes them. These are the people that are deserving of national honours. Pls help to share as a way of celebrating these quintessential Nigerian.*

Give it to Nepal fuel station also. Dat lady deserve a National Honours..

4 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by GOFRONT(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigerians are opportunists.....

Even the black market seller by the roadside with his 10Litres of petrol is an opportunist.

We are yet to have a Bovas filling station here in ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by OAFMods: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Are you Igbo ?

highchief1:
the woman too ugly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Praxis758: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Research their background very well and youโ€™ll discover that they are genuine born again Christians.

A season of product scarcity and price hiking is when you know a Christian who is indeed born again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Tmb78(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:
Are you Igbo ?

Is that a trick question?
What more evidence do you need?
Which tribe writes like that again here?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by drlateef: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
yusufadebayo02:

Can you give me their names? I need to report them to EFCC!!!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by Difrent: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
drlateef:

Can you give me their names? I need to report them to EFCC!!!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Bamidele Olusegun Victoria Adunni Samson

BOVAS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Couple Who Owns Bovas Fuel Station Across The Country by 2mch(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
These are the kind of people Tinubu should ensure they get into the refinery business to bring in competition. We need to encourage honest people to move the country forward. Invite them to come and get the license and enter partnership with them.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rising Food Costs Push Nigeriaโ€™s Inflation Rate To 28.9% / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? / Foreign Debt: Let Borrowing Binge Stop - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.