Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father (1429 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2023
He's interested in you. Open your heart to Jesus.
Kobojunkie:
God does not need your permission or say as He has been with me 24/7 since October of 2017. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He's interested in you. Open your heart to Jesus.
This from a one who thinks God needs permission from God to do what He Wills. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Brother Junkie, you need an encounter with God.
Kobojunkie:
This from a one who thinks God needs permission from God to do what He Wills. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Antiochus(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
There's nothing wrong in having a senior spiritual brother who can guide you in the some things because Christ told us we were all brethren, but having a spiritual father is antichrist since Christ Himself said we all have one Father and consequently shouldn't be called fathers ourselves.

It's no surprise that in spite of all the spiritual fatherism in the church, the standard of spirituality in the church has declined to an all time low, because obedience is better than sacrifice.

By the way, TB Joshua was a false prophet so be careful with how you follow him regardless.

God bless

Dey there be calling people false prophet don't go and fulfill your own ministry. The man you called false had made his mark and his work has been seared into the memory of millions and generations yet unborn you are here on NL calling him false. I am not a member of his church but my advice to Christians is to stop being busy bodies and face their own calling. Gossiping about someone is not what Jesus taught us.
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β–  Brother Junkie, you need an encounter with God.
What about proof that you have encountered God for yourself? Are you at least born-again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have nothing to prove to an heretic. I know where I stand with God.
Kobojunkie:
What about proof that you have encountered God for yourself? Are you at least born-again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β–  I have nothing to prove to an heretic. I know where I stand with God.
You have at least proven that you don't know God and you also have no understanding of the views expressed by even Paul in his letters. That much is clear at this point. Also clear is your claim that I am the heretic in this here conversation is far from God's Truth. grin

Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
I will keep praying for you. Your thorny heart is hardened!
Kobojunkie:
You have at least proven that you don't know God and you also have no understanding of the views expressed by even Paul in his letters. That much is clear at this point. Also clear is your claim that I am the heretic in this here conversation is far from God's Truth. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β–  I will keep praying for you. Your thorny heart is hardened!
But God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; every prayer, praise, giving, offering, plea, etc., of an unrighteous are tainted and made filthy by their sins and as such an unholy abomination to God. undecided

So, of what meaning are all those vain soundbites you continue to spew? undecided

Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
You've indeed assumed the office of Secretary of Jesus, AKA The Gatekeeper of Heaven, he who determines who enters heaven and doesn't.
Kobojunkie:
But God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; every prayer, praise, giving, offering, plea, etc., of an unrighteous are tainted and made filthy by their sins and as such an unholy abomination to God. undecided

So, of what meaning are all those vain soundbites you continue to spew? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
[β–  You've indeed assumed the office of Secretary of Jesus, AKA The Gatekeeper of Heaven, he who determines who enters heaven and doesn't.
You mean that was not the job you were gunning for when you cast me down as a heretic? grin

I don't decide who enters or who does not but I have enough wisdom to be able to tell the fruits of individuals since Jesus Christ taught me to do that in order that I might know those who belong to Him from those whose mouths are filled with lies and not truth. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Go through all the words of knowledge I was led to give to you. From being manipulated by the foul spirit of rebellion and seduction...hence your flawed fashion of quoting the Bible out of context incessantly.

I also admonished you earlier to desist from reading the Bible like a storybook. Take all these into cognizance. Bless up.
Kobojunkie:
You mean that was not the job you were gunning for when you cast me down as a heretic? grin

I don't decide who enters or who does not but I have enough wisdom to be able to tell the fruits of individuals since Jesus Christ taught me to do that in order that I might know those who belong to Him from those whose mouths are filled with lies and not truth. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β– Go through all the words of knowledge I was led to give to you. From being manipulated by the foul spirit of rebellion and seduction...hence your flawed fashion of quoting the Bible out of context incessantly. I also admonished you earlier to desist from reading the Bible like a storybook. Take all these into cognizance. Bless up.
You are not making any sense since you haven't even once made a concerted attempt to rebut any of my statements regarding the truth of God throughout this discussion. grin

And as I explained, even Paul made clear, your only weapon ought to be the Truth of God, , not ad hominem which loses you every battle/argument you attempt. tongue
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
I will keep admonishing you. I love you as a brother.
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense since you haven't even once made a concerted attempt to rebut any of my statements regarding the truth of God throughout this discussion. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β–  I will keep admonishing you. I love you as a brother.
You keep admonishing me by way of Ad hominems? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lol. You're blessed.
Kobojunkie:
You keep admonishing me by way of Ad hominems? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. You're blessed
I don't need your kind if blessings though. You have no proof you are even born-again so what value are your words to anyone? Your prayers are equally of no value since you aren't righteous so again why do you keep pretending you can offer what you don't have to give? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Junkie boy, you need rehab, then pray against this rebellious spirit which bedevils you. 😊
Kobojunkie:
I don't need your kind if blessings though. You have no proof you are even born-again so what value are your words to anyone? Your prayers are equally of no value since you aren't righteous so again why do you keep pretending you can offer what you don't have to give? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Junkie boy, you need rehab, then pray against this rebellious spirit which bedevils you. 😊
Religion don really do you in. Go back through this entire discourse to see this for yourself. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Stop abusing substance. Junkie.
Kobojunkie:
Religion don really do you in. Go back through this entire discourse to see this for yourself. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop abusing substance. Junkie.
Again...Religion don really do you in. Go back through this entire discourse to see this for yourself. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Having schooled you on spiritual matters, let's segue into social matters. Tell me about your junkie lifestyle.
Kobojunkie:
Again...Religion don really do you in. Go back through this entire discourse to see this for yourself. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Having schooled you on spiritual matters, let's segue into social matters. Tell me about your junkie lifestyle.
What other lifestyle exists for a follower of Jesus Christ? It is 24/7 living in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tell us how you became a junkie.
Kobojunkie:
What other lifestyle exists for a follower of Jesus Christ? It is 24/7 living in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tell us how you became a junkie.
Become a Junkie? Explain what exactly you mean. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Come off it! Talking about it can be therapeutic.
Kobojunkie:
Become a Junkie? Explain what exactly you mean. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Come off it! Talking about it can be therapeutic.
I don't know what you mean when you suggest that talking about Jesus Christ is Therapeutic. Rather, Jesus Christ said it is only those who live in their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that reap the benefits of Him and His name. undecided

Again, stop allowing religion to continue to do your head in with what are lies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mr. Kolos Junkie.
Kobojunkie:
I don't know what you mean when you suggest that talking about Jesus Christ is Therapeutic. Rather, Jesus Christ said it is only those who live in their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that reap the benefits of Him and His name. undecided

Again, stop allowing religion to continue to do your head in with what are lies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mr. Kolos Junkie
These ad hominems only further reveal what really drives you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Aren't you a junkie? It's evident in your moniker and the incoherent nature of your interactions.
Kobojunkie:
These ad hominems only further reveal what really drives you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aren't you a junkie? It's evident in your moniker and the incoherent nature of your interactions.
Lol...my interactions seem incoherent to your kind because Jesus Christ is your enemy--- you can't stand His Truth. He told you that of His enemies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
I wish you peace.
Kobojunkie:
Lol...my interactions seem incoherent to your kind because Jesus Christ is your enemy--- you can't stand His Truth. He told you that of His enemies. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner / Is It Scriptural To Celebrate End Of The Year And The Begining Of A New Year / Esocs Church Practices..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.