Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father (1435 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I wish you peace.
How can you wish or give that which you clearly lack? Abandon religious and its many meaningless soundbites and it will abandon you. kissundecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jesus must be glorified in your life.
Kobojunkie:
How can you wish or give that which you clearly lack? Abandon religious and its many meaningless soundbites and it will abandon you. kissundecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Again with meaningless religious garbles! undecided

Jesus Christ said the only one who glorifies Him is the Father --- He gets His glory directly from the Father --- not from you or any other person. All you as His followers can do is show you love Him by living your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said the only one who glorifies Him is the Father --- He gets His glory directly from the Father --- not from you or any other person. All you as His followers can do is show you love Him by living your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
You will encounter Jesus.
Kobojunkie:
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
[You will encounter Jesus.
But your "encounters" are all imagined and not of Jesus Christ. So what has your religious delusions to do with me? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
You will eventually see light.
Kobojunkie:
But your "encounters" are all imagined and not of Jesus Christ. So what has your religious delusions to do with me? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β–  You will eventually see light.
But you don't have any care for the light of God since you chose for yourself instead men as masters over you. So what meaning as all these religious garbles? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jesus is calling you.
Kobojunkie:
But you don't have any care for the light of God since you chose for yourself instead men as masters over you. So what meaning as all these religious garbles? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
J esus is calling you.
How can He be calling me when He is with me 24/7 as I am born of His very Spirit? You religious folks and your lies ehn! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
He's knocking at your door.
Kobojunkie:
How can He be calling me when He is with me 24/7 as I am born of His very Spirit? You religious folks and your lies ehn! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He's knocking at your door.
See, your born-again-Ness na of imagination, abi? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
God loves you.
Kobojunkie:
See, your born-again-Ness na of imagination, abi? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God loves you.
Ofcourse God's Love is for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and commandments- John 15 vs 9 - 11. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
It is well with you.
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse God's Love is for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and commandments- John 15 vs 9 - 11. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
it is well with you.
My wellness has nothing to do with you since my Helper is God Himself. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
You will do the will of God.
Kobojunkie:
My wellness has nothing to do with you since my Helper is God Himself. grin
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You will do the will of God.
The Will of God is God's Law ---- His teachings and commandments. To do the Will of God is to submit to and obey God's Law. AND God made clear His love is only for those who do His Will-- those who trust and obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 9 -11. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
God bless you.
Kobojunkie:
The Will of God is God's Law ---- His teachings and commandments. To do the Will of God is to submit to and obey God's Law. AND God made clear His love is only for those who do His Will-- those who trust and obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 9 -11. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless you.
You have no say as far as who God blesses. So why pretend you give God permission in my case? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your case is settled.
Kobojunkie:
You have no say as far as who God blesses. So why pretend you give God permission in my case? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your case is settled.
What case again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your reasoning faculty is restored. 🀣
Kobojunkie:
What case again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your reasoning faculty is restored. 🀣
This isn't about my reasoning but the fact that you religious folks simply invest all your time in meaningless religious garbles even I can't keep up with. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
I told you earlier that you're being bedeviled by religious spirit.
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about my reasoning but the fact that you religious folks simply invest all your time in meaningless religious garbles even I can't keep up with. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I told you earlier that you're being bedeviled by religious spirit.
How can I be the bedeviled one when the page Is literally filled with your many religious garbles? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
There's hope for you. Just believe.
Kobojunkie:
How can I be the bedeviled one when the page Is literally filled with your many religious garbles? undecided
Re: Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father by TemplarLandry: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Behold! He has been subdued by GOD. The heretic has gone mute having exhausted all the armory in his arsenal. Glory to GOD!
Kobojunkie:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Japhet Ministries [lol] / "Do Not Become Slaves Of Men." - Stop Following Cults / How Do You Know God's Will When You Are At A Crossroads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.