Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94651 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Kubin: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
she Will come back just chill,my mind is telling me that she is in her boy friend house receiving deliverance she fit don com twice.what do I even know,she fine Sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Barsote(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goddamnmit
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Killermamba: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
Lord Jesus please show her your mercy and secure her were ever she is.

11 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by frankblinkz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
She will be found....Let the security agencies take drastic measures to ensure she return safely

5 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by kasim155: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
May she be found safe and sound. The security level in Naija is reducing day by day. I pray for her safe return.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Coronavirus1: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Look for her in Togo or Ghana she already moved japa things
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by YoungLionken(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Her photos suggest to me that she's a coded freaky freaky, but you guys are not aware..

She eloped with a man. Just wish she's not involved in an orgy...

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by amadil14(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

amen
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by latiephwald(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
If na Bariga girl she will come back home safely when she's done. OT dey for us we no mumu like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by sammirano: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
What opemipo doing in ngozi's name? These Igbos are up to something

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Is04970: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

Amen in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nature33: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
dis one go like man enh!!
anyways, ask any yahoo boys in her hood.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

Its well.
Anyone can gain access to her Social Media plat form?
Any close alley she speaks with ? Relationship?
Then when saw last at the Bus stop.. where dis she say she was heading too?

Also if her phone device get Carton, check for Imei, u can track her device.. if na Apple product or Samsung. Can use find my device as well, probably if her Location is on before the device was shut down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
badboyTee:
she would be under serious Dickmatization RN only When she decides to come back she will just flenjoor your self
God forbid o
If this news was to be about your sister, niece or daughter na this kind assumption you go get?

12 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by edungene7: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Am certain she is on vacation at a safe zone
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink
then tell the OP where she is enjoying herself.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know, Some Guys here, will say it's Dicck she went to collect.๐Ÿ˜Š cheesy
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
She is half Igbo and half yoruba

illicit:

wink

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bencr7: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
sammirano:
tribalism have finish ur brain, chai u need serious help

9 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
No he means Sikira and Morufa with thick tribal marks and fat shapeless body. Like Eniola Badmus and all those ugly Yoruba nollywood actresses.

Reportbutton:

Yam and hairy legged Igbo girls you mean? cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by evictor305: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
I pray and hope she's found as soon as possible. She's so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by duro4chang(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
wink
Be serious for once

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wawelexy:
Bariga? Have you ask her friends? They should check all those yahoo boys apartments around shomolu/bariga.... She fit dey under ring light with her boyfriend wey just cash out....

May she be found save..

None of her friends seems to know her whereabout, funny thing is she registered newly on telegram this afternoon,

She's refused to answer nemerous calls and messages and the phone is now offline

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Octopusssy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Its well.
Anyone can gain access to her Social Media plat form?
Any close alley she speaks with ? Relationship?
Then when saw last at the Bus stop.. where dis she say she was heading too?

Also if her phone device get Carton, check for Imei, u can track her device.. if na Apple product or Samsung. Can use find my device as well, probably if her Location is on before the device was shut down
One of the few comments that actually make sense. The rest are just capping filth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
sammirano:

You bloody Yoruba Tribalist.

Una nor dey tire? sad

She is likely the Daughter of an Igbo Man that married a Yoruba Girl.
Hence the name, Ngozi Opemigo Udensi. ๐Ÿคจ

Just like Segun Arinze. ๐Ÿ™‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by chijiokecosmos: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

May God protect her. Igbo girls and beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by 1972xy: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oh Lord ,please Lord keep her alive Lord.
Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

None of her friends seems to know whereabout, funny thing is she is registered newly on telegram this afternoon,

She refused to answer numerous calls and messages and the phone is now offline
Maybe her phone is not with her. Her phone is offline? Damn! The whole thing is looking tensed now.

I don't want to even assume in this case because na so Tayo take waka since 2006, we no see hin brake light till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.