Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94671 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

If you're sensible enough, you would have known that as soon as a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to. grin don't you have brains to think? They know it's shameful and embarrassing to tell us her whereabouts because they already know she went to chill with a guy somewhere. I know you know it's true but you just wan rush defend your gender as Usual.

Sis, your genders are uncontrollable and everyone knows this. I remember a guy telling u how wild these 14yrs girls are nowadays, you dey follow am argue. 14yrs old girl don dey chop dicks, let alone 18. Sis these girls knows far more than what you don't know. The earlier you understand this the better for you
SMH
I don’t know why y’all feel attacked when it comes to female matters. This is not about defending my gender, it’s more like common sense. It’s obvious your mindset is already directed towards the fact that ALL female kidnap cases is all about females eloping to a guy’s place, that mindset is pathetic.
Not only girls as young as 14 chop Di.ck, even boys that age do sexual things with the opposite gender, except if you want to lie, So don’t be one sided. A guy I know connived with his friend to tell his parents that he has been kidnapped just so he could get money to flex, does that mean whenever a guy is kidnapped and makes news I should admit that it’s a lie? That he is with his friend? Guuuuuuuuuuuuy! If you still don’t understand my point then you simply have a low IQ!
By the way, we ain’t talking sex here, it’s kidnap we talking’ bout.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

If you’re old enough, matured enough and sensible,
You would know not to generalise, not to assume what you don’t know, because when the table gets to turn you won’t want to believe in your assumptions
One girl in your street went to stay with a guy doesn’t mean actual kidnapping of girls or young ladies don’t happen.
Let the truth come out first before you give conclusion, see that as a word of wisdom.
Goodnight bruv
Calm down, where do u reside? Are u even in Lagos let alone that part of Lagos?

Me wey like this I don tire for Lagos girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2023
UnproudLife:

It's such that when she's found ehn, na dem go dey thank God say na only knacking dem knack her and not used for forever never to be seen ritual.

May God help our growing daughters oh.

You see what you said ehn, girls of nowadays don't even have boyfriends, they pick from those they wanna chop his money at a given time. The so many we don knack be our gf?

Even the ones with boyfriends, random guys dey chop her, let alone the ones that claim not to have boyfriends. A girl doesn't need boyfriends before she can be banged.

The OP shouldn't fall to update us as soon as she's back home grin I know they'll never update us again, esp when they later discovered she's been sleeping with a guy in his house or at the hotel. You see female child? grin Baba I don wash hands commot. Like this I dey tell God everyday say I no want daughters, 2 sons is enough for me Abeg.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by harmony75: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2023
God please keep her safe 🙏
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Hookup
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
UnproudLife:

That girl knows the truth bro, but just want to argue. That how she's behaves on this forum. She should be Ignored
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

Noticed how you started using reverse psychology instead of challenging the points I raised. I just told you how a teen girl was missing in my street and it was later discovered she elope with a guy. Instead of blaming the girl, you ended saying "don't generalized". Can't you see you're deceiving yourself? grin

However, If you're sensible enough, you would have known that as soon as a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to. grin don't you have brains to think? They know it's shameful and embarrassing to tell us her whereabouts because they already know she went to chill with a guy somewhere. I know you know it's true but you just wan rush defend your gender as Usual.

Sis, your genders are uncontrollable and everyone knows this. I remember a guy telling u how wild these 14yrs girls are nowadays, you dey follow am argue. 14yrs old girl don dey chop dicks, let alone 18. Sis these girls knows far more than what you don't know. The earlier you understand this the better for you
So if I end up blaming her how does that change anything? Oya now, I blame her for going to a guy’s place, I blame the guy for keeping her too.
Both girls and guys this era don tear eye, even you tear eye pass your mama and papa, and you can’t deny that you didn’t do any mummy and daddy thing when you were younger, but then again this is you acting all saintly. SMH……lol
I can’t blame any girl that goes to a guy’s place, life will teach her to blame herself afterwards. Them no Dey tell man.
The news says ‘ person person is missing’ talk relating to the news and don’t make up assumptions that you know nothing about.E no make sense bruv!

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

That girl knows the truth bro, but just want to argue. That how she's behaves on this forum. She should be Ignored
Oh ok... I no know. Make ah dey look her then.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2023
UnproudLife:

1 man don tire for Lagos GIRLS and you think you’re better than the girls. This is not me trying to defend girls. I just want to point out that every gender na same, y’all ain’t more better.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2023
[b][/b]
Cloudflare:

🤣🤣😂🤣😂
Wahala
SMH
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Innobee99(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Thunder go fire u if she return and u no tell us where una find her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

Even the ones with boyfriends, random guys dey chop her, let alone the ones that claim not to have boyfriends. A girl doesn't need boyfriends before she can be banged.

The OP shouldn't fall to update us as soon as she's back home grin I know they'll never update us again, esp when they later discovered she's been sleeping with a guy in his house or at the hotel. You see female child? grin Baba I don wash hands commot. Like this I dey tell God everyday say I no want daughters, 2 sons is enough for me Abeg.
Oh ma laws, you don wash hands comot. Haba Baba. Me na prayer oo, make God help us 🙏. Cuz they are needed man

Them nor need bf, and the ones proudly saying they don't have bf nai worse pass. The signal to guys is that they are free for the taking and alot of takings.

I met a girl at a supermarket and collected her number, I never knew she was just 20. Ok fast forward to yesterday after about a year, I invited her over, girlie say she's tired of visiting guys, lol 😂 I shock, have u visited me ni.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by LilX: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

So you're not a family member and you posted it on the internet..

If it was your own relative that was missing will you post it on the internet

How do we know that the girl is not in your own apartment?

You should be the first person the security agencies search and question.

Learn how to read !

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by lolu2019: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Hmm... Her eyes look wild... Like girl wey don "sabi"...

Some important questions to ask...

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
I know some girls that lost their virginity at 13-15... Not any case of rapē... Some 18 years old girl this day already have 3-5 bodycount...

DOES SHE HAVE A SMART PHONE?
Many of this young slúts got indulge through smart phones and social media...

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
As useless and IRRESPONSIBLE and many parents are this days, ESPECIALLY MOTHERS, some of this parents are even aware that their young girls have boyfriends but will still be assuming that they're virgins. Some even know that their young girls are already sexually active.
A man whose daughter comes home under his roof with a swollen-beaten pūßßy and mouth full of com is a complete failure.

ur frustration nor get limit
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ShaqFu: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
if she has a phone you can ask the police to help you trace the phone, with that you can track her whereabouts...

It'll cost like 20K to do it. Good luck and I pray and hope she's found.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

SMH
I don’t know why y’all feel attacked when it comes to female matters. This is not about defending my gender, it’s more like common sense. It’s obvious your mindset is already directed towards the fact that ALL female kidnap cases is all about females eloping to a guy’s place, that mindset is pathetic.
Not only girls as young as 14 chop Di.ck, even boys that age do sexual things with the opposite gender, except if you want to lie, So don’t be one sided. A guy I know connived with his friend to tell his parents that he has been kidnapped just so he could get money to flex, does that mean whenever a guy is kidnapped and makes news I should admit that it’s a lie? That he is with his friend? Guuuuuuuuuuuuy! If you still don’t understand my point then you simply have a low IQ!

At the bolded, you yourself knows you're lying. grin A boy of 14 is still a kid playing with sand and still riding tyres around the streets. Wetin 14 years old know about sex? But same cannot be said about a 14 years old girl. Madam girls gets mature early then guys. They know all about sex already than a boy of same age with them. A girl of 14 will never meet nor even have anything to do with her male classmates (because she sees them as kids), but you'll see her on big Polo, hanging around With guys far older than her grin

However, we know what teen girls are capable of doing grin we're guys so we understand and know them very well far more than you. And we don't feel attacked madam, we're just telling you the plain truth.

Sis, there was nothing like kidnap. The girl wasn't kidnapped. U underrate teen girls of nowadays. In a bid to defend your gender, you ended up embarrassing yourself the more grin . If e sure for the OP, he should tell us where the girl went to as soon as she's found. That is, if he'll even have the audacity to tell us where she went to (esp when they later discovered she was chilling with a dude somewhere)

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

1 man don tire for Lagos GIRLS and you think you’re better than the girls. This is not me trying to defend girls. I just want to point out that every gender na same, y’all ain’t more better.
Dem say u no dey gree, no wahala. 😂
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by riverbird: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
May Ndi skull miners never see her.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

So you're not a family member and you posted it on the internet..

If it was your own relative that was missing will you post it on the internet

How do we know that the girl is not in your own apartment?

You should be the first person the security agencies search and question.
Are u daft? u no see where he say "niece"?

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by TheSuperX(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Nigeria isn't safe anymore
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Tzar(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2023
I pray you are found soon.
I hope it wasn’t that she eloped with a male & put her loved ones through all this pain o.
Ladies should also be careful about accepting random rides, especially now that transportation is expensive.
Our parents used to warn us daily in those days, parents hardly do the daily warning and prayers these days.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

1 man don tire for Lagos GIRLS and you think you’re better than the girls. This is not me trying to defend girls. i just want to point out that every gender na same, y’all ain’t more better.

How can every gender be the same madam? we all know a 15 years old girl and a 15years boy ain't the same. The girl already has the Brain of a 30 years woman (doing things with guys far older than her) while the boy still thinks low like the kid he is, and still playing around with tyres in the streets. So how are they the same? Dey whine yourself grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Innobee99:
Thunder go fire u if she return and u no tell us where una find her

grin grin this is exactly what I'm saying bro. As soon as she's back home, they'll never tell us where she went to (because they know we know already) grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2023
sammirano:

You are a bloody liar and a tief. I met one recently and she said her parents just input Yoruba name for her. For what purpose?

Where's the lie? He actually guessed right, her father is an Igbo man from Imo State born and brought up in Lagos and her mother, a Yoruba woman from Lagos State.

I don't think we should engage ourselves with such online frivolous ethnic fight that doesn't add a dime into anyone's bank balance.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Menclothing: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

Tiwa savage is not beautiful. She's only sexy and hot but not beautiful

U thinking through ur anus in English either beautiful or ugly
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

She's missing but seems you are more interested in her physical appearance
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

SMH
No matter how you and your gender tries to paint this same gender thing, it can never be the same. A girl's waywardness is more impactful than that of the guys and on the retrospective aspect it's the girls that plunged guys into more of this up streaming decadence.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Dicado: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2023
The police will find her within 7 days if they're serious especially if the reporter has enough money to spend so that they can involve DSS trackers. I pray it's not those organised crime that the police are involved. May she be found sooner!
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2023
ee don do ooo!

make una go church y'all filthy stanks!
angry

Oh, sorry!

No fuel sef, price dan travel up!
na trek me dey 4 road to church now!

emilokan nor go die better walahi!
grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by labi1977(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
if she has a phone you can ask the police to help you trace the phone, with that you can track her whereabouts...

It'll cost like 20K to do it. Good luck and I pray and hope she's found.

Good !

most people here are too busy insulting the girl to offer any useful tips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.