Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94558 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by backtovillage: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight
Plz how did it happen so I can learn

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by cutedharmee: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight
Same thing happened to ma sis just last week Sunday on her way to church between Maryland and onipanu. Only God will save us from this wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Dshocker(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure

Did she have any misunderstanding with her parents?

You guys have to extract her call conversations through her network provider, to ascertain her last movement.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by billyG(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2023
The way gals dey miss nowadays calls for concern.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Innobee99(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

grin grin this is exactly what I'm saying bro. As soon as she's back home, they'll never tell us where she went to (because they know we know already) grin
That babe eye don tear finish. She dey enjoy gbola for one corner.

Forget insecurities in the country. Some babe na security Dem be on their own
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DaveHarry(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Dis kain fine girl no fit miss. pussy banging must be involved anyhow.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Hmmmm omoh.. but I hope y'all ok abi cry cry
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Eyah I hopped she's found..
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by AwesomeGod10(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Modified

90% of the time she's with a guy enjoying herself and will come back home when she feels like.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by tobby20: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2023
You know this tinumbu timing
Have u check satellite
You know she might b trekking
Fuel cost
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by AwesomeGod10(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Get a life.

Alvin212:
Sweet girl

Looking at her picture

I noticed
The huge

Bulge in my pants

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by pacespot(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2023
May she be found soonest, such an innocent looking damsel.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Midehi3(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

I weak for his comment, yoruba girls wey don bleach tire, who no bleach is dirty, fact

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2023
Update: I've been trying to update the initial post but nairaland won't allow me to modify it

She's called her aunt that she's in her mom's church, but when her mom got there she was no where to be found

So she hasn't returned home yet, I don't know if she's been manipulated by her abductor to call without going home yet.

I'll update later as we unravel the mystery

Thank you all

I'm sorry, I meant to type she hasn't returned home yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Holav(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin
Cloudflare:

grin you think if she has a boyfriend her mom would know? The one in my street has no boyfriend but came back pregnant.

Dude, girls of nowadays knows more than you do. Someone said as long as she has a phone, then there's every possibility that she's chilling with a guy right now. No worry, she go come back. Don't forget to update us about her whereabouts once she returns grin because immediately a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Update: I've trying to update the initial post but nairaland won't allow me to modify it

She's called her aunt that she's in her mom's church, but when her mom got there she was no where to be found

So she returned home yet, I don't know if she's been manipulated by her abductor to call without going home yet.

Thank you all
Finally!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Karlifate: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Hmm... Her eyes look wild... Like girl wey don "sabi"...

Some important questions to ask...

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
I know some girls that lost their virginity at 13-15... Not any case of rapē... Some 18 years old girl this day already have 3-5 bodycount...

DOES SHE HAVE A SMART PHONE?
Many of this young slúts got indulge through smart phones and social media...

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
As useless and IRRESPONSIBLE and many parents are this days, ESPECIALLY MOTHERS, some of this parents are even aware that their young girls have boyfriends but will still be assuming that they're virgins. Some even know that their young girls are already sexually active.
A man whose daughter comes home under his roof with a swollen-beaten pūßßy and mouth full of com is a complete failure.

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Swissli(f): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2023
I pray she be successfully found

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by PriNceNova(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2023
May she be found alive and in good health... Amen

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Update: I've trying to update the initial post but nairaland won't allow me to modify it

So she returned home yet, I don't know if she's been manipulated by her abductor to call without going home yet.

Thank you all
excuse m laff small abeg!
grin

we nor tell una say she no miss b4?

banny go collect kwik somtin una dey tell me wetin every pu.ussy shooter knw!
grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Swissli:
I pray she be successfully found
update ya handle!

her guy don release am!

cool
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Mom007(f): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Beautiful girl. But she has sad eyes. I wonder what her story is. I pray she is found well and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ignatio(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2023
She might be under hypnosis.
mradjoy:

Thank you all
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Ignatio:
She might be under hypnosis.
dick-nopsis!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2023
Which Yoruba girls are you talking about? Or are you just catching cruise?
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2023
lolu2019:
ur frustration nor get limit

Are you mistaken me for your father?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by iHateFraudsters: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:

wink

You know she's igbo, right?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Create a thread about it bro
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by madgoat(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

She most likely is already headless and chopped up and used by ritualists sad
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by stormborn28(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:

wink

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
madgoat:

She most likely is already headless and chopped up and used by ritualists sad

How does this unruly comment of yours sound to you, has it added any value to your life? Think about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.