Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94678 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by codemaniacs: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

She doesn't have a boy friend according to her mom

So you're not a family member and you posted it on the internet..

If it was your own relative that was missing will you post it on the internet

How do we know that the girl is not in your own apartment?

You should be the first person the security agencies search and question.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by SmithRussell(m): 2:19am On Jun 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
she is not missing.

She went to explore her center of gravity/sexuality without informing her families... That is it.

She will return in few days.

4evayours:
Don't wary after suckling big gbola she will come back home by herself
Konjiboii:
Persin when dey collect tatatatata make dem check under her boyfriend bed.
davies:
This one is somewhere enjoying somebody's gbola...
4evayours:
Don't wary after suckling big gbola she will come back home by herself

With the current rate of crime and kidnapping in Nigeria you guys still choose to be insensitive, because she's not your daughter/sister.

Well, Niggas is savage, till niggas have daughters embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30am On Jun 04, 2023
She's a spec. God please protect her and bring her home safely.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Okhuadams(m): 3:38am On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink
One of the many few pple that their sense have left there brain

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by gutu86bb: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2023
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
inibro67: Now I have another forum to go anytime nairaland mess with me

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by crossbreedwears(m): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2023
E be like say you sabi shomolu and bariga weller
Wawelexy:
Bariga? Have you ask her friends? They should check all those yahoo boys apartments around shomolu/bariga.... She fit dey under ring light with her boyfriend wey just cash out....

May she be found safe..

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Asswipemod: 4:03am On Jun 04, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Lagos kids, I fear Dem pass anything

I pray she's found.

She's definitely being "takinkiaroff" somewhere in Lekki or Ajah. You will see her when she gets her fill. And the Iphone she was promised.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by FireUpNow(m): 4:14am On Jun 04, 2023
May she be found hearty and alive in Jesus name. She is so cute. May the eyes of kidnappers not see her.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by dazzlingd(m): 4:42am On Jun 04, 2023
SmithRussell:

With the current rate of crime and kidnapping in Nigeria you guys still choose to be insensitive, because she's not your daughter/sister.

Well, Niggas is savage, till niggas have daughters embarassed
Funny but they may be right.

Girls of this days are crazy crazy.
I can bet she has boyfriends and boyfriend things are involved.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Elishama10(m): 4:50am On Jun 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
she is not missing.

She went to explore her center of gravity/sexuality without informing her families... That is it.

She will return in few days.

And you know this how?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by dazzlingd(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

None of her friends seems to know whereabout, funny thing is she |registered newly on telegram this afternoon,

She's refused to answer nemerous calls and messages and the phone is now offline

I'm not trying to be funny , this girl would be found the say way she left home. She left home on Friday after joining telegram. ( so many things happen on telegram , side hustles that many girls of her age want to explore to make quick cash)

But you guys can get someone to track her phone even though it is switched. Theres a way they do this stuffs
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DatNiggaDaz: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Asswipemod:

She's definitely being "takinkiaroff" somewhere in Lekki or Ajah. You will see her when she gets her fill. And the Iphone she was promised.
Emilokan disillusionist. Always in a constant state of disillusion. That brain capacity is dead.

Coward

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Iykenuwa(m): 5:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Sunshine84:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Sell your phone and treat yourself.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

So you're not a family member and you posted it on the internet..

If it was your own relative that was missing will you post it on the internet

How do we know that the girl is not in your own apartment?

You should be the first person the security agencies search and question.

I hardly insult people online even though this is a faceless forum.

Nevertheless, you have to be careful the way you pass unruly comment on people anywhere online and even offline.

If you'd carefully read my initial post you would have seen where I wrote "my niece" what does that mean to you?
If you don't know you could easily have consulted Google or chatgpt for help.

Secondly, I sought her mother's consent before bringing it here or did you think I would've brought it here on my own volition without seeking approval before doing so even though the girl in question is my first niece?

Now, read the initial post carefully this time, check the time I opened the thread and the time the actually event took place. Again, where did I get the pictures and other information if I wasn't related to her?

Mind you, I would've done the same thing if she was my daughter, and BTW, she is my daughter, we're Nigerians, my younger sister's daughter is also my daughter.

Lastly, oya say this short prayer after me, my mouth will not kill me

11 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Hmm... Her eyes look wild... Like girl wey don "sabi"...

Some important questions to ask...

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
I know some girls that lost their virginity at 13-15... Not any case of rapē... Some 18 years old girl this day already have 3-5 bodycount...

DOES SHE HAVE A SMART PHONE?
Many of this young slúts got indulge through smart phones and social media...

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
As useless and IRRESPONSIBLE and many parents are this days, ESPECIALLY MOTHERS, some of this parents are even aware that their young girls have boyfriends but will still be assuming that they're virgins. Some even know that their young girls are already sexually active.
A man whose daughter comes home under his roof with a swollen-beaten pūßßy and mouth full of com is a complete failure.

You are right... I still wonder how these 18yrs and 17yrs be looking so matured only just so much fresher than their older girls.. U are right, I feel what you feel but unfortunately we join those wey dey knack then..🤦.

I had to even wait for one to be 18yrs to be free with her online. If no be say she no dey close ehn.

These kids are so sexually active, may God help us. Sometimes I don't blame parents who circumcise them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ProudlyNGN: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Your malaria and typhoid never seems to go away for over a year. Shameless bloody scammer. In short this your bank account should be flagged and reported to GTBank.

mynd44
nlfpmod
lalasticlala

Lol the thing tire me I swear. I've been seeing this for a long and the way things improve now once they administer drugs and Maleria injection these days it will subside in not more than 3 Hours, everything will go but this one has been begging till thy kingdom come. They just take this internet begging legit as a bussiness.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by olaoyejunior3: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2023
The truth may be heard ...I pray she's found but thinking she was kidnapped to me is a No No, in my child school last week,some parents rushed into the school shouting at the school management that their daughter who is in JSS3 have not returned home since yesterday morning she left for school.the school management called some of her friends,there they realize she put some of her home clothes in her friend bag...and from there went to enjoy herself.u won't believe that this girl returned back home when in the morning after her parents left the school to go home.this girl is 14yrs ...may God help us with our children upbringing because nobody is wise and smart to train children of the social world now...[color=#006600][/color][right][/right]
[s][/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by lalabrother: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
And Benue girls
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Curious345: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight

More details

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Cloudflare:

grin you think if she has a boyfriend her mom would know? The one in my street has no boyfriend but came back pregnant.

Dude, girls of nowadays knows more than you do. Someone said as long as she has a phone, then there's every possibility that she's chilling with a guy right now. No worry, she go come back. Don't forget to update us about her whereabouts once she returns grin because immediately a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to.
It's such that when she's found ehn, na dem go dey thank God say na only knacking dem knack her and not used for forever never to be seen ritual.

May God help our growing daughters oh.

You see what you said ehn, girls of nowadays don't even have boyfriends, they pick from those they wanna chop his money at a given time. The so many we don knack be our gf?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Elishama10:

And you know this how?
let's bet wit ur salary (if u earn any) dat she will return b4 dis weekend!

cool
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2023
ukaface:

If you’re old enough, matured enough and sensible,
You would know not to generalise, not to assume what you don’t know, because when the table gets to turn you won’t want to believe in your assumptions
One girl in your street went to stay with a guy doesn’t mean actual kidnapping of girls or young ladies don’t happen.
Let the truth come out first before you give conclusion, see that as a word of wisdom.
Goodnight bruv

Noticed how you started using reverse psychology instead of challenging the points I raised. I just told you how a teen girl was missing in my street and it was later discovered she elope with a guy. Instead of blaming the girl, you ended saying "don't generalized". Can't you see you're deceiving yourself? grin

However, If you're sensible enough, you would have known that as soon as a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to. grin don't you have brains to think? They know it's shameful and embarrassing to tell us her whereabouts because they already know she went to chill with a guy somewhere. I know you know it's true but you just wan rush defend your gender as Usual.

Sis, your genders are uncontrollable and everyone knows this. I remember a guy telling u how wild these 14yrs girls are nowadays, you dey follow am argue. 14yrs old girl don dey chop dicks, let alone 18. Sis these girls knows far more than what you don't know. The earlier you understand this the better for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Artist002(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Let them find Eleniyan
rickleye:

Just finished gangs of Lagos . Find someone who knows someone

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Omoluabi16:
This girl could be in serious danger, but everybody believes she's somewhere having sex. Are all the teenage girls you know including your sisters and cousins that irresponsible to be having sex at 13-14 like some of you are yapping about? Imagine if her worried family are online reading all these distasteful comments. Everybody knows the crime rate of society is high....so make una give this pikin benefit of doubt o ye dirty minds!
Baba relax... In most cases even if she was truly in danger, na same related reasons lure her into same danger.

In those places I tell people Lagos is a safe place, I lived at yaba which is next to shomolu and bariga. It's hard to be kidnapped/abducted in broad daylight, if no be you waka enter the den.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by riverbird: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2023
May she be found in good health.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by sammirano: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You bloody Yoruba Tribalist.

Una nor dey tire? sad

She is likely the Daughter of an Igbo Man that married a Yoruba Girl.
Hence the name, Ngozi Opemigo Udensi. 🤨

Just like Segun Arinze. 🙂
You are a bloody liar and a tief. I met one recently and she said her parents just input Yoruba name for her. For what purpose?

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Fuckhoes: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2023
nobaga:
I pray she is found quickly.

But if na me find her first, eeh
una nor just well for this platform. Person dey find im niece you dey here dey catch xruise
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by UnproudLife: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Baatunde:
Why are we like this? If you have no words of comfort to offer must you talk? I am sure when this girl murdered in BRT was declared missing, if it has come to Nairaland na so people go dey misjive . Not all girls are wayward you know
I will sha tell you all dey knack, if your being wayward is eloping with a guy. Then to say the least, it's hard to find an 18yrs old virgin except she's circumcised in Lagos and mostly that centre of Lagos area. 100% are wayward if na by not being virgins. The moral to make them off that is no more and it can only have been found in an extremely decent setting.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ZOT2023: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2023
God of heaven ,i pray unto you to make her found by your power and mercy in Jesus name(amen)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.