Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow (570 Views)

How I Fuvk My Father Fiancee Always. / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / My Fiancee Always Online On Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by treasurenat(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good evening here.Please advice me my fiancee who is always says Yes to me today and no tommorow . Please I don't know wjat
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
it all depends on what she agrees to do today and refuses tomorrow.... just because you agree to do something today, doesnt mean YOU MUST by fire or by force tomorrow. many things can happen in life.

be more specific...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by PerfectStranger(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
treasurenat:
Good evening here.Please advice me my fiancee who is always says Yes to me today and no tommorow . Please I don't know wjat

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by Jennyclay(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Most of you graduates don’t even know how to compose little message for people to read and understand undecided

You did not even brief us what you said to her that makes her says YES and NO.

This is the reason country like Kenya has the guts to make mockery of how we write and speak English.

Bunch of olodo graduates!!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by diogo23: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
treasurenat:
Double mind
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow by duro4chang(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
treasurenat:
You want yes daddy. Thank you daddy everytime abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know If Your Wife Can Kill You / Freedom From Masturbation / Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.