Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Fiancee Always Online On Fb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Always Online On Fb (1232 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow / How I Fuvk My Father Fiancee Always. / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
My girl friend is always online on fb sometimes when I log on and I send a message it takes her time to reply. Pls what is it that can be keeping her online for hours till late in d night. She is based in lag while am at Abuja
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by donstan18: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iwunnor akpa amu ochicha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
No use hypertension kill yourself sir grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by MJBOLT: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
you have trust issues undecided
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Paradigm777: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
When an insecure person is possessed with monitoring spirit, it will take laying of legs to deliver such an individual from frustration.

I'm not feeling fine so no body should quote me ooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
you have trust issues undecided
how oga?
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm grateful for the kind of creature I am
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by MJBOLT: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
your girlfriend not replying your messages on time should be the least of your problems,if you call her often and she doesnt answer thats when you should be worried

princeaja:
how oga?
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Monaco2(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ur topic say she b fiance, ur write-up say she b girlfriend.... Who is she to u?!?
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
your girlfriend not replying your messages on time should be the least of your problems,if you call her often and she doesnt answer thats when you should be worried

my problem is not replying but been online for long hours from morning to night.
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
You are not a priority for her.
There as other men who she is chatting and doing other things with. After all she knows you will soon marry her so she is having the time of her life.

Don't let any fool tell you you have trust issues, trust is earned.
I advice you to surprise her by coming to lagos, visit her and use style to check her Facebook messages.

Believe me you will be shocked.
Just don't give her the heads up, If not she will delete everything.
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by MJBOLT: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
it's her account not yours,you should worry less about that or better still talk to her about it

princeaja:
my problem is not replying but been online for long hours from morning to night.
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Monaco2:
Ur topic say she b fiance, ur write-up say she b girlfriend.... Who is she to u?!?
gf of 5years don reach to upgrade to fiancee
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Monaco2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
princeaja:
gf of 5years don reach to upgrade to fiancee

Lol very funny.... So long as u never propose to her, she is ur gf..... Have u made ur intentions known to her that u would love to get married to her someday... Do u guys discus having a future together as husband and wife?!?
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by David160(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tufiakwa gi... She will soon leave you cox of your wahala... Shift may we hear people with real relationship problems
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think I can relate with this OP

YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT A PRIORITY TO HER
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
donsimo:
You are not a priority for her.
There as other men who she is chatting and doing other things with. After all she knows you will soon marry her so she is having the time of her life.

Don't let any fool tell you you have trust issues, trust is earned.
I advice you to surprise her by coming to lagos, visit her and use style to check her Facebook messages.

Believe me you will be shocked.
Just don't give her the heads up, If not she will delete everything.
tnx bro I wanted to visit her in lag but due to the nature of my work I can not stay long will buy ticket for to visit atleast for a week or two
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
princeaja:
tnx bro I wanted to visit her in lag but due to the nature of my work I can not stay long will buy ticket for to visit atleast for a week or two

Just don't tell her your coming.
Surprise her.
And pls, even when caught all girls lie, so much that you start to doubt you saw what you saw.

So clear your doubts about her.
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by sweetetlove(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
When my data connection is on I appear online on Facebook, it doesn't mean am chatting online on Facebook. That can be her case don't jump into conclusion

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by princeaja(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
That is not her case. I knw her very well and I don't want to ask her cos if I do she will form quarel. She is also good in telling lies cos she had lied to pple on fone wen am wit her
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
gwefwend and bwofwend cheesy wahala cheesy

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
sweetetlove:
When my data connection is on I appear online on Facebook, it doesn't mean am chatting online on Facebook. That can be her case don't jump into conclusion
apt

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
gwefwend and bwofwend cheesy wahala cheesy
e weak me.
Re: My Fiancee Always Online On Fb by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
e weak me.
i jus tire cheesy cheesy as well

(1) (Reply)

Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. / 9 Gross Things All Girls Do (but Love To Pretend They Don’t Do) / Man Expecting A Girl,takes Drugs For Hard Erection See What Happened To Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.