Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? (820 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
what are the process of getting a good wife or husband in a church?

Most of the young ones in the church today are just full of pretending. living a disguise lifestyle and so we can't really tell who is real or not.

Let share ideas.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Church is not a place to look for a husband/wife cos both saints and sinners congregate to worship together in the presence of God.

Now if you want a wife, the biblical standards is to set out time to prayerfully search and you may find him/her at any place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by advanceDNA: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Most of the young ones in the church today are just full of pretending. living a disguise lifestyle and so we can't really tell who is real or not.

Let share ideas.

This is 2023 oooo..una no dey hear word.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Let share ideas.

So you know that they disguise a lot yet you insist you must get a wife from your church...who told you that you're going to meet your wife in the church in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Let GOD choose for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Even the devil wears Prada
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Nazgul: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Let share ideas.
Go to church activities during the week, runs girls don't attend weekly services.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by VinnyBaba: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Join the Choir, Perm ur Hair like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Iron ur Longsleeve and Trousers Well and Put Gator.🤨🙂

You MUST DEFINITELY Fcvk one of ur Choir or Church Girls.😎

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by linearity: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Let GOD choose for you.

The Bible says….’he that finds a wife…’ and not ‘he that God chooses a wife for’.

Throughout the old and New Testament, I have never come across a single passage after the fall of man where God choose a wife for someone.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Steady259(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Try and attend week day services.

High chances you get serious and dedicated christian ladies there.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Dexy4yah(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Wife and husband searchers una Weldon o.

I dey hail
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
linearity:

The Bible says….’he that finds a wife…’ and not ‘he that God chooses a wife for’.

Throughout the old and New Testament, I have never come across a single passage after the fall of man where God choose a wife for someone.

You can't find… because you don't read your Bible properly.

Read Genesis Chapter 24.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by linearity: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You can't find… because you don't read your Bible properly.

Read Genesis Chapter 24.

You guys are the one misquoting the Bible ascribing to it your own opinions.

Where in that passage did God choose a wife for Isaac? God instructed Abramham to make sure his son does not marry from the unbelievers around him but rather his son must marry from among the Christians in his kindred.

The first and the last person God choose a wife was Adam and when things went wrong Adam blamed God….saying ‘It was the woman you gave me…”.

If you want a wife now, off course it is important to kneel down and pray that, God should direct and guide you, but you will be the one to ultimately make your choice based on sets of parameters and values that you have set aside.

Do not add to God’s words, do not speak when He has not spoken, there is a curse for that.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
linearity:

You guys are the one misquoting the Bible ascribing to it your own opinions.

Where in that passage did God choose a wife for Isaac? God instructed Abramham to make sure his son does not marry from the unbelievers around him but rather his son must marry from among the Christians in his kindred.

The first and the last person God choose a wife was Adam and when things went wrong Adam blamed God….saying ‘It was the woman you gave me…”.

If you want a wife now, off course it is important to kneel down and pray that, God should direct and guide you, but you will be the one to ultimately make your choice based on sets of parameters and values that you have set aside.

Do not add to God’s words, do not speak when He has not spoken, there is a curse for that.

I'm sure you didn't even read the suggested chapter.
Well, I'm not in the mood for arguments this evening.
Most of you just would never understand what you read.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? by Starz825(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
linearity:

you no read bible well....

In proverb 19:14....its says a man can pass his properties as an inheritance to his sons but only God gives a good wife..

anything wey dey hard to find like in the case of a good woman...na only God dey give ..na why dem dey call am favor....

(1) (Reply)

True Love Still Exist I Can't Believe It until I see this / Can Someone Bleep Nowadays Without Contacting STI / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.