Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? (1925 Views)

She Said My Penis Was Paining Her Vagina / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Lacrissa: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
I am in a long distance relationship but despite that i am having a mad, serious crush/likeness or whatever you want to call it on my co worker. We flirt, talk, gist about other girls, my boyfriend, insult each other, fight all the time and I know the type of person he is, we are too close for a relationship but despite these, I am having a serious crush on him.

I found that out especially when we were all in the office talking and he talked about trying to get with a girl and we were all laughing about it but deep inside me, I felt hurt. Why is that and what can i do about it to stop these mad feelings

Pls help
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
Its normal
try 2 mk it feel lyk he means nottin 2 u
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]I can relate to your emotional discombobulation! And i can categorically tell you, that You are missing your boyfriend in all ramifications! Such feelings are very normal in my opinion, therefore there is nothing wrong with you! Try communicating more with your sweetheart and always dwell on the sweet memories of his voice, his laughter and whatever you two talk about, that makes your heart skip a beat! You may try re-defining your relationship with your co worker to yourself! Always remind yourself that "we are too close for a relationship" like you said! Wont be easy i swear, but you have to set that strict boundary to your self, else you may invariably do something you'll regret, and that could be catastrophic to your already frail emotional infrastructure! smiley[/size]
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^ Obohiagbon?
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Huh? [/size]
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=14pt]Is that you? What's your trouser waistline doing there? [/size] shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by SAFO(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
Sexkillz, u tryin to be incognegro?
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
SAFO:

Sexkillz, u tryin to be incognegro?

[size=14pt]Why's everyone calling me sexkillz?[/size]
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=14pt]Is that you? What's your trouser waistline doing there? [/size] shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

See u. dey there dey show your fashion cluelessness grin
Belle-waist na the in-thing today cheesy
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Connoisseur(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Why's everyone calling me sexkillz?[/size]

cos its so damn obvious
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2011
Connoisseur:

cos its so damn obvious
[size=14pt]What do you mean damn obvious? Who is sexkillz? [/size]
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Mikael4(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2011
2buff:

See u. dey there dey show your fashion cluelessness grin
Belle-waist na the in-thing today cheesy
[size=14pt]Hell no bro! Belle-waist na fashion preposterousness, which should be dealt away with instantaneously! cheesy Look at that picture slowly, and tell me if you like what you see! The man looks like someone from the 1800's! grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Eiregirl(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nayah(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2011
Dear poster, you can't control feelings but you must wonder if this "crush" is in the other way, and if so is is worthy? because we can have crush but as for me I couldn't jump on a crush like that forgetting my relation even though if it's a long distance one

We always know what we lost but we don't know what we get wink
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
its so obvious how some nairalanders cannot hide their identity no mata d username they come up wit because they r obviously known for usin a certain set of repeated vocabs! Smh. After dem don make wahala wit their previous username finish and possibly gets banned! Nonsence! Small boi
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by horny4u(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
Boyloaf:

its so obvious how some nairalanders cannot hide their identity no mata d username they come up wit because they r obviously known for usin a certain set of repeated vocabs! Smh. After dem don make wahala wit their previous username finish and possibly gets banned! Nonsence! Small boi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by horny4u(f): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ OP
Though your relationship needs nurturing , You may want to ask yourself why you are feeling this way towards this guy, probe deeper within yourself, If its just a crush thats ok , kill it and concentrate on your guy, but be honest with yourself it may also mean you no longer feel strongly about your guy and if this is so , it may be due to distance or due to being infatuated with him and thinking it was true love.

Above all remember you are not married , dating period is to find compatibility and it is better to marry the one you truly love (When all is said and done ,it is your life) .
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by BABE3: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
---Sexkills, biko Bia. Your Babe! has a message for you. Here it is:

1) I thank God for your life. I thank him for casting out the spirit of stealing/plagiarizing. The healing shall be permanent. Amen.

2) Since the spirit of stealing left you, I see you've paid a visit to Mr. Thesaurus, and obtained several big words from him. Clap for yourself.

3) Now Mr., those words done expire abeg. Pay him another visit. You're in a serious need of it.

----Lacrissa, Lacrissa, you're back again-- When last were you intimate? <--- I'm sure that's the problem.

Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^ Are you saying Lacrissa should fornicate? undecided
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by BABE3: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^-- Nah. I didn't propose any solution. I just stated the cause of "the problem".
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^ The manner in which you stated it prompts at this "solution".
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by BABE3: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
^ Seen.
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Connoisseur(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]What do you mean damn obvious? Who is sexkillz? [/size]

i dont know who sexkillz is obviously but i do know sexkillz is to nairaland what sidney sheldon is to the literary world.

Or better still, sexkillz is to nairaland what obahigbon (whatever his name is) is to the legislature
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by seedord247(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
plz make una no break my rips Ohhhh. . . . english formulation
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Lacrissa:

I am in a long distance relationship but despite that i am having a mad, serious crush/likeness or whatever you want to call it on my co worker. We flirt, talk, gist about other girls, my boyfriend, insult each other, fight all the time and I know the type of person he is, we are too close for a relationship but despite these, I am having a serious crush on him.

I found that out especially when we were all in the office talking and he talked about trying to get with a girl and we were all laughing about it but deep inside me, I felt hurt. Why is that and what can i do about it to stop these mad feelings

Pls help
I think such emotions are very normal and are because you miss your boyfriend. This shows you are actually not meant for a long-distance relationship. OP, I'd suggest you tell your boyfriend off and take your time to find someone around your end who'd take care of you as much as your bf has done. Try a close-distance relationship; that might be what you are meant for.
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by tashanja(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ Poster:
Its normal, don't worry about it, you are a woman and women are pre-programmed to be jealous
However, it is also obvious that you are getting dangerously hornny, enough to succumb to temptation (or shall I say lust for this person); which isn't more than what your five fingers (or little rabbit lipsrsealed) could keep at bay till you can reunite with your bf.
Re: Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? by Wislet(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
And after u fall for him, Or he sleeps with u- What then? The covering will leave your eye & you find out you dont love him, it was all LUST? That your unsuspecting boyfriend is the one you wanna be with? Wat u are feeling is not rocket science. Others have gone through that and past it. He is always there, you talk all the time, so the closeness was bound to happen. But the maturity lies in you not allowing it to becloud your sense of reasoning. Time to create a distance between you and any temptation.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Changing Role Of Nigerian Women Affecting Our Relationships? / Suffering For The Sins Of Your Parents. / My Friend Was A Victim Of Rape, Now Hates Men, How Do I Convince Her To Love Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.