Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! (6188 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2023
OP...ANOTHER GREAT EDUCATIVE THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE ....PLEASE HURRRRY!!!! angry

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
If you give Chinese man dat same fufu..him go use chopstick or him no go chop am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by endsarrrs(f): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2023
Apc and Jagaban isn't the problem for now abi?

BTW as you felt bad when you sighted those Africa gentlemen doing it African way, that's how we reading you post are seriously feeling bad about your written English

Op you are Nigerias problem, because you are not Nigerian.

Those are true Nigerian men, while you are from Togo claiming Nigeria with your bad English.

Continue claiming Londoner with that Priide

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2023
donbachi:
If you give Chinese man dat same fufu..him go use chopstick or him no go chop am

brother chinese people use stikc to eat...white people use fok n knife...how comes its all ways our nigerian people that emabrasss u by using hand to eat fufu, meat, egg rice? they do sell fok n knife in nigeria? muss they all ways disgrase people?.shame on nigerian sir!((no oofeinsce)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Some food are meant to be eaten with hand.
The abroad you are talking about, can you use fork and knife to eat sandwiches?

23 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
endsarrrs:
Apc and Jagaban isn't the problem.

Op you are Nigerias problem, because you are not Nigerian

nigggga am a full blooooded nigerian..born & raise but a londoner based in a rich neborhoood of Pekam london sir... and we have 24 hour electtri city juss in case u ask sir!!(no ofeincse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Redoil: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2023
endsarrrs:
Apc and Jagaban isn't the problem.

Op you are Nigerias problem, because you are not Nigerian.

Those are true Nigerian men, while you are from Togo claiming Nigeria with your bad English
Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for you posting this clip carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Some food are meant to be eaten with hand.
The abroad you are talking about, can you use fork and knife to eat sandwiches?

which kind food is meant to be eating by hand.did u go to publick schoool or private schoool sir coz in private schoools like the one i went, forst thing they teach us during lunch is how to use fokk n knife sir. I take it u use hand to eat rice, correct~?(no oofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Daniel7543: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2023
Na only know how many nairaland account this Daddyck get. Only this op fit get like 100 nairaland accounts nd I go blame buhari for this becus E no create jobs for the youth.

5 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
Na only know how many nairaland account this Daddyck get. Only this op fit get like 100 nairaland accounts

brother some people are juss born to disgrase Nigeria...and then they blame Buharrri for not importing fokk n knifes to nigeria...wot an embarasssing !!! angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Daniel7543: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother some people are juss born to disgrase Nigeria...and then they blame Buharrri for not importing fokk n knifes to nigeria...wot an embarasssing !!! angry
bro how many Nairaland accounts u get no lie?

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by endsarrrs(f): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:

Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for you posting this clip carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

Be a realists and you will do better!

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by saintokwuluora(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cruise!!! But op na so your mumu reach?

4 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by brain54(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
angry angryHey mekcanik guy’s…

Don’t you have job to dos… like car to repair?

Or car to paint?

No offience! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Maynmann: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry
Scientists invent fork and knife bwahahaha
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Scientists invent fork and knife bwahahaha

son am not referrin to yor nigerian scientist inventing puff puff & casssava...am refeeering to proper European scientist sir!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Maynmann: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

son am not referrin to yor nigerian scientist inventing puff puff & casssava...am refeeering to proper European scientist sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Kid, which european scientist invented fork and knife?

And is puff puff and cassava not more valuable than fork and knife kiddo?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Fisiryorh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
You are an EMBARRASSMENT to Nigeria... undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by foolbuster: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

You are mad but not aware.

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
foolbuster:

You are mad but not aware.

^^^^Great advise coming from a man who call him sef FOOLBUSTY. FOOL is a nice name thou. Anyways.. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by foolbuster: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^Great advise coming from a man who call him sef FOOLBUSTY. FOOL is a nice name thou. Anyways.. undecided

It's fool buster, empty skull

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fisiryorh:
You are an EMBARRASSMENT to Nigeria... undecided

anyways backkto to the seriooos topick, this thread will make sence to u the day u get visa and enter london sir....u will see we use fokk n knife in restorants. we dont use hand..not even to drink water!! (REAL TALK) embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by elmagnifico411(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
So eating fufu with bare hand na absolute disgrace? Are u sure you're a Nigerian, ov just wan impress the oyibo wey u carry go there? You're not even original. Instead u to be proud of your own u dey talk rubbish.. baeg park one side.
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
elmagnifico411:
So eating fufu with bare hand na absolute disgrace? Are u sure you're a Nigerian, ov just wan impress the oyibo wey u carry go there? You're not even original. Instead u to be proud of your own u dey talk rubbish.. baeg park one side.

bro u can be eating with yor hand like u waz born in a village sir...is this how u would eat with yor hand at a international airport?....and then when they depot u like hand bag u start calling them a racist...corrrrect'? Son in London we use fokk n knife sir. the rule is you must use fokk n knife in front of a female...pirrrriod. .and if u dont no how to use fokk n knife, therrris somtin called YOUTUBE..google it!!!(no oofeinsce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

What do they use to eat popcorn.

U be muguuu 30

What do they use to eat pizza 🍕

What do they use to eat cake when they cut it,

U don't need to show your slavery tag on nairaland please
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

What do they use to eat popcorn.

U be muguuu 30

What do they use to eat pizza 🍕

What do they use to eat cake when they cut it,

U don't need to show your slavery tag on nairaland please

son clearly u has dumb has yor name sound......is Pop Corn, cake & fufu the same in yor villlage? wot on earth do they teach u homebase people in yor primary schoool, serrrriosly. Topic is about people actin like ilitarate & then ther u are comparrring fufu to pop corn. And worse of all, u compare fuf to cake? My gosh. You definately not nigerian...U clearly from chad..

u homebase people mennnnn...we givvvvup!!!(no oofeinsce) embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

son clearly u has dumb has yor name sound......is Pop Corn, cake & fufu the same in yor villlage? wot on earth do they teach u homebase people in yor primary schoool, serrrriosly. Topic is about people actin like ilitarate & then ther u are comparrring fufu to pop corn. And worse of all, u compare fuf to cake? My gosh. You definately not nigerian...U clearly from chad..

u homebase people mennnnn...we givvvvup!!!(no oofeinsce) embarassed

Bro. You sound so wise in your stupidity. Congratulations.

Hand is hand.
Popcorn and cake are local European delicacy or snacks.
If they are comfortable eating it in a cinema of 100s of peeps

But your slavery mind is ashamed of people eating in a restaurant of few peeps.

God should bless you with a good genetics if not dumbos will be birthed by you as children

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Bro. You sound so wise in your stupidity. Congratulations.

Hand is hand.
Popcorn and cake are local European delicacy or snacks.
If they are comfortable eating it in a cinema of 100s of peeps

But your slavery mind is ashamed of people eating in a restaurant of few peeps.

God should bless you with a good genetics if not dumbos will be birthed by you as children

really? so eating fufu in cinema is yor idea of delecay becuz u are nigerian...corrrrect?.u would eat fuf in a cinema with yor date?

.kaiiii..ilitaracy is a desease.

..son, serrrriously, if u waz here in London, I will pasonally call immigration & they will depot yor fufu sef baccckto kano..i swaaar!!!!! ((REAL TALK))) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by sonature1: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike

Living abroad shouldn't mean losing one's culture and identify. From studies, black Africans are the only race that swallow food without chewing it. That babe you took to the restaurant isn't supposed to understand this because the culture is alien to her.

That stated, fufu is a local Nigerian meal you eat with bare hands and swallow after dipping its mould into a plate of soup. You should've taught her how to do the same and see if she wouldn't be happy to try it. No well-cultured Nigerian parents teach their children to use cutlery for eating that special Nigerian food. It's okay to use cutlery for it, but never criticize those who don't because they are proud of where they come from and their meal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

really? so eating fufu in cinema is yor idea of delecay becuz u are nigerian...corrrrect?.u would eat fuf in a cinema with yor date?

.kaiiii..ilitaracy is a desease.

..son, serrrriously, if u waz here in London, I will pasonally call immigration & they will depot yor fufu sef baccckto kano..i swaaar!!!!! ((REAL TALK))) angry

I am sure you are homeless.

Snap pics and send to your village people. It appears you broke the record as the only villager to leave the forest you emanate from.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by almarthins(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

U re not okay.

U beta tell Ur babe the truth because I still chop my fufu with hands. I go roll, throw am and catch am like base ball before landing it in egusi soup.

Those u saq eating with their hands, dem get leprosy?

Fork ko fork ni. Dey there dey form

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
almarthins:

U re not okay.

U beta tell Ur babe the truth because I still chop my fufu with hands. I go roll, throw am and catch am like base ball before landing it in egusi soup.

Those u saq eating with their hands, dem get leprosy?

Fork ko fork ni. Dey there dey form

brother. My brother. I dont meanto sound rude but right now, u sound like one of those road side mechanic who suvice on bread & meneral water from the river. U tink we eat your so called fufu here in London & then end up with pot bellly liike u home base people? The whole idea of using fokk n knife is to help u loook educated. wot if white people see u using yor hand like that. wot would they say? THINK, BE WISE. Please goooogle how to use fokk n knife sir (((WORDS OF WISSSDOM)) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Penis Enlargement / Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) / Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.