Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike (57191 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / FG, NLC To Meet Over Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Which one is labour centres again or the NLC and TUC......
We have been sharply divided in this country even to the extent of dividing the NLC into North and South west NLC....
We should be talking of reconciliation now if not 2027 may be more divisive...
May God help Nigeria!
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by shevchenko(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Number 5 is a scam .whenever you wants to see a scam,you seee grammatical blunder.
No be only Rehabilitation na rehabilitaolishi
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Xpol: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok, my advice, while hoping for the best from this administration, while hoping for a better Nigeria, start working for your better self, double your hustling.

If you're waiting for a better Nigeria before having a better life, hmmm you may be waiting for a lonnnnnng thing.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by sen5050: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
TIME WAISTED............................................................................. MUGUS

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by stano2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:
I'm just glad they didn't press for a reversal of the removal. Because, at this point we all agree subsidy has to end. Most of us, at least.
Total deregulation should be enforced
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Johnsonibx(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Space booked grin grin grin

TUC and NLC una well done
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Jennie002: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
For mouth
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Reelz: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Better for them though it's not enough..
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:
I'm just glad they didn't press for a reversal of the removal. Because, at this point we all agree subsidy has to end. Most of us, at least.

Who are the "we all" that agree that subsidy has to end?

1. the government has been removing fuel subsidy since the 90s maybe earlier. what was the percentage the government was paying for each litre of fuel as subsidy?

2. with each partial withdrawal of subsidy, what percentage of subsidy was removed and what was left?

3. in this attempt by tinubu, what was the percentage of subsidy left that he removed?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Famous606: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Very poor negotiations ,all this things the government will not do any of them let stop decieveing the masses.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by gaddafe(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:

Nothing like end of subsidy. What just happened is fuel increment. Reality will soon dawn on you

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by DGOODLYF: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:
No dey deceive urself...Thers no subsidy removal....its just increment in petrol price....quote me after six month

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by SmartyPants(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
9jatriot:
Number 6 should be talking of how to sell those refineries.

It is a complete money drain and serves no purpose trying to wake them up

That's anti-labour going by their social democratoc principles.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Evii: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Judiciary is the hope of he common man while Labour is the hope of the masses but it is unfortunate that both bodies has been bought over by the money πŸ’°πŸ€‘ bags

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by validplanet: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nonsense.

No plans to make our refineries work
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by condralbedez: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jokers,and which of the Government is going to implement all these things
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by HayB100(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
damble:
NLC and TUC are real definition of mumu. I can't find anything tangible on that agreement shit...
But if nah Obi dey Aso rock e go make sense to you abi? Confess, e just dey pain you, I don catch you 😜😜😜😜🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by HayB100(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming, know this and know peace
No worry nah, him fit come, but nah your house him go come 🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by eldoradoxx: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yesterday same species of human that accused NLC of being partisan and working for Obi/LP are now commending same NLC for reaching agreement and suspending the planned strike. Lesson: Don't take Nigerians seriously

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by ledaman: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
triple996:
9ice
but some people are not happy
The dot people thinks BAT administration will collapse

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Staru1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
everyone for this country dey fight for their own belle. lol.. hahahaha, no one mentioned about the price of the fuel... nigerians crys, civil servants are elevated ...civil servants less than 15% of nigeria populations...
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by nnamdi640: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
damble:
NLC and TUC are real definition of mumu. I can't find anything tangible on that agreement shit...
You spoke my mind. The subsidy is the main thing I was expecting to see. Those agreement don't even have tail non head.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Ihengwu: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
They need to figure out how to control public transport fares. Even though fuel price went up 200/300%, the fare should not because they carry many passengers on the same fuel tank. My guys told me they pay N1,200 for a normally N400 trip. That's extortion by motor transport unions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Benekkk: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Naija for cruise! Laughing in Swahili.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Enemyofpeace: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dem go play una like small pikin
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Alonso91(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok....we are keenly following
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Omenlon: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, the master strategist and politician that ever walk the surface of Africa, I know the issue will be resolved with no strike or return of subsidy
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by CasNova(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
We pray this administration will suceed where others have failed.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju is the master of the of the game.

Hate or underrate him at your own peril

Asiwaju is fully aware that there would be a call for protest and have already prepared bait for them ....

This is a leader that we want to just a container importer and beer producer πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Master of which game? What exactly has been achieved and what is achieveable with the released document?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.