Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman (21215 Views)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
A thread of men talking about when they cried over a woman

9 Likes

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Bbgbs23: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
I remember the first heart break I had... I went on YouTube and searched for motivation on how to live without women. 😂 😂 😂 😂. Las Las we must live with them.

Heart break is still rampant out there majorly because our men choose to simp over women rather than staying on top of their game.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by RoadMozart(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
I remember the first time I cried over a b*be. Was in my first year in Uni. Met this girl from Sango Ota. She was so beautiful, fair. Shortly after we started dating. She was so responsible at first before I discovered that most girls have fish brains and the rest have no brains at all. I was not a Yahoo boi but I wasn't broke. She broke up with me after six months.

I was pained but when I cried was when I discovered that she left me for my friend that was a Yahoo boi. No be say the guy get money ooo. I still get money pass the guy.

I cried cos she didn't understand my simple lifestyle. I even started sleeptalking calling her name in my sleep

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by luminouz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lol...I understand these dudes because they truly seem to like their gfs but failed to use their heads and let their hearts lead them astray.

You thoroughly vet a woman before committing your resources at all. Apart from genotype issues, the rest are just women playing men, like they have been for 2000 years.

Embrace the redpill. Open your eyes and let your soul soar.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
RoadMozart:
I remember the first time I cried over a b*be. Was in my first year in Uni. Met this girl from Sango Ota. She was so beautiful, fair. Shortly after we started dating. She was so responsible at first before I discovered that most girls have fish brains and the rest have no brains at all. I was not a Yahoo boi but I wasn't broke. She broke up with me after six months.

I was pained but when I cried was when I discovered that she left me for my friend that was a Yahoo boi. No be say the guy get money ooo. I still get money pass the guy.

I cried cos she didn't understand my simple lifestyle. I even started sleeptalking calling her name in my sleep

Chai.... Your guy must have been fuc**ing her behind your back.... I understand the pain

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
luminouz:
Lol...I understand these dudes because they truly seem to like their gfs but failed to use their heads and let their hearts lead them astray.

You thoroughly vet a woman before committing your resources at all. Apart from genotype issues, the rest are just women playing men, like they have been for 2000 years.

Embrace the redpill. Open your eyes and let your soul soar.

You become wise through mistakes and experiences....

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by kelspinall(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
after seeing what gals do today,guy seriously "AM DONE WITH RELATIONSHIP" it ain't worth it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
kelspinall:
after seeing what gals do today,guy seriously "AM DONE WITH RELATIONSHIP" it ain't worth it

Not all girls are the same! There are still decent ones out there....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by kelspinall(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:

sure you are right but I have lost it(feelings) all

13 Likes

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Jamestown123: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:

all of them are the same. You just need the right key to open some of them brain

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by tonywonder(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Jamestown123:
all of them are the same. You just need the right key to open some of them brain

cheesy cheesy cheesy Trust me it's not true! Not all girls are the same. Rather you should say the decent ones are few!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Flora2Sweet: 5:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Experience makes a man wiser.....
Anytime a man becomes over protective, he is suspecting something.....
Which eventually ends up being true 60% of the time...

Cus SAMPSONs go collect 20% for their mumufication....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by FahBuLous: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2023
I can never cry over a woman.. Never..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Gadafii: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2023
The days of 2go

Cried for a girl I hadn’t even seen, just 2go texts and occasional text

The port harcourt girl told me one day she’s not doing again after I don send her cards and 2go credits severally, Omo i cried oo😂😂😂

But never again, except broke days, no girl fit make me over think or cry again, I now have options in different spec, in case thunder wants to strike one

I realize being a man of value and all season and weather is the key, girls may still dump you or cheat on you, but you know right from time such is likely to happen so you already prepare your mind for such and look out for these things

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Karlifate: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

You're still trying to rationalize women's emotions.

Low-key, you may be richer than the Yahoo boy but to her, the Yahoo boy has more clout than you.

When gals are still in their prime, they follow guys that they can use to pepper their fellow gals.

It's when the alarm of the biological clock start ringing that they settle for good men like you for marriage. cheesy

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by RoadMozart(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Karlifate:

You're still trying to rationalize women's emotions.

Low-key, you may be richer than the Yahoo boy but to her, the Yahoo boy has more clout than you.

When gals are still in their prime, they follow guys that they can use to pepper their fellow gals.

It's when the alarm of the biological clock start ringing that they settle for good men like you for marriage. cheesy
I'd rather marry a village girl than marry someone like her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Karlifate: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

I'd rather marry a village girl than marry someone like her

😂😂😂

She really do you strong thing o.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Dem even break Quadri heart, despite my warnings and pleadings.
The guy just decided to remain intentionally stupid.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

6 Likes

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by brain54(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Mine is a long story…

Just finished Uni back then.

I cried for close to 3 months.(Every time I remembered her) One day while driving pass her street I even contemplated crashing the car. The only thing that stopped me was thinking what if I survived and ended with some disability.

After about 4 years we got back together… but it wasn’t the same anymore.

Love and trust had left through the window.

I am tough now sha… even though she dis-virgined my heart!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by slawomir: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass men everywhere

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Ekakamba: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023

Dem think say dem wise.....

Dem be MUMU men.

MUMU men go still quote me with 'you'll not understand' donkeysheet. grin tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by BrotherFolake: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
😎

Who takes Nigerian Women serious

Why would i cry over a Nigerian lady As in what, I dey craze

Only SIMPle men cry over a Lady nowadays.

If only Men could be like me

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by MorataFC: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Boy CRIED while MEN laughed even in danger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by BATified2023: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Since childhood I haven’t been wired to n overly emotional so I can hardly relate, before I start anything I always ask myself what if it fails?

So I always kinda have a plan B for virtually everything I do

Probably due to my experiences while growing up sha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by MorataFC: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
brain54:
Mine is a long story…

Just finished Uni back then.

I cried for close to 3 months.(Every time I remembered her) One day while driving pass her street I even contemplated crashing the car. The only thing that stopped me was thinking what if I survived and ended with some disability.

After about 4 years we got back together… but it wasn’t the same anymore.

Love and trust had left through the window.

I am tough now sha… even though she dis-virgined my heart!
Half cooked story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by TGreatGatsby: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Guyz wey no get GF get peace of mind o cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by EriMma1: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
All men do this but they will come here now and be forming macho man.

Argue with your keypads.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by bigdammyj: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Noted.
Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Olam09(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lol, i cried about my breakup last year.. but since then I've moved on and scared of dating any women anymore.. women are scum i fear them pass devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Amusing to read about the woes of Simps!

Men who think with their hearts instead of their brains deserve to actually cry!

I have no pity for them...! grin

A grown ass man using money to keep a woman in a relationship! And you think she won't move on if a wealthier man comes into her life?!! Such idiocy!

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Average Dick Size By Countries. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.