Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations (27228 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by oikirodah(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Ignite Optimism And Debunk Health Speculations, Revitalizing Nigeria's Future

By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assumed the presidency of Nigeria, and his daily activities have had a positive impact on the nation, renewing hope for a greater Nigeria and dispelling health rumors.

Since taking office, President Tinubu has been incredibly active, engaging in various daily activities. Notably, he has been proactive in meeting with different segments of society, including the political class, international community, labor unions, and the Joint Health Sector (JOHESU), among others. This commitment to engagement and dialogue has yielded positive results.

Today, due to President Tinubu's efforts and effective communication, both the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and JOHESU have called off their strikes. This accomplishment showcases President Tinubu's capability to lead the country and overcome challenges, disproving the doubts raised by opposition groups and naysayers.

This presidency stands out in the history of Nigeria as President Tinubu daily meets with Nigerians and relevant stakeholders, actively working towards achieving the country's aspirations. This level of accessibility and involvement is unprecedented, giving citizens renewed hope for a brighter future.

President Tinubu's daily activities have demonstrated his capability to rule Nigeria, fostering renewed hope and dispelling health rumors. Through consistent engagement and addressing major sectors, President Tinubu has set Nigeria on the path towards progress and a better future.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/president-tinubus-daily-engagements-ignite-optimism-and-debunk-health-speculations-revitalizing-nigerias-future/

Source iReporteronline.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Taylor90: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Person wey dey carry Injections and steroids steady for pocket like lighter

If his battery is getting low he’ll inject one dose

Make una dey deceive una sef

56 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by LeoDeKing: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Over Tinubu's health, some muppets and semi-illiterates became overnight medical consultants dishing out names of all illnesses known to mankind.

But who God blesses, no terrorists can curse.

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Westerhoffe(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Well, never trust the Media when it comes to propaganda, defamation amongst others.

He might be sick indeed, undergo treatment, surgery, whatever. It's human nature to break down and rise again.

That's how videos of him smashing blunders circulated on the internet, only for the man to address the nation off-hand with an effective communication, though he didn't rush his speech.

Well, I'm for no political party, before Obedients start shooting mortars at me. Same goes for everyone else… this, is my personal disclaimer.

Congrats to the First Yoruba President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after over 100 years.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by NwaNimo1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
When there is loot to be looted,,,,,,,

...jagaban springs to life!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Bigbright7(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tribal sentiment aside, President Tinubu is a very intelligent man, he has a track record of accomplishment. He knows what to do and how to get things done, he knows how to use people to achieve he’s goal, he is a charismatic and a visionary leader. He knows how to communicate and carry people along. He is well prepared for this new role and the challenges attached to it. He is educated and well learned. No matter how bad he’s administration will be, it can never be as bad as that of former president Buhari. 12.5kg gas that used to be 13000 is now 6950 and you still say he will be a bad leader? I don’t think so. I strongly believe that a lot of people will Favour from he's administration, and I pray to be among those that will benefit from he’s government in any way possible.

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Sunnycliff(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu remains a placeholder for OBi Datti.

If you like write anything you want to buy time, Balablu no well. I'm ready for any attack on my mention. I breathe vawulens. Bring it on

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nawa leave BAT.

We told OBIDIENTS bt dem no dey listen.. go dey behave LIKE say dem Get AUTISM or they were PROGRAMMED , keep REPEATING SAME WORDS/ SAME THING .

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by nony43(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you guys keep talking about BAT’s health that means he is really sick. If he is truly okay you guys won’t be talking of him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by vastolord4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin stop this! His P-Jet won't be on our soil by the end of june.. he needs it and doesn't need your permission to go for his routine medical care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Flangelo12: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Some people that belive there was once Jubril president should not even be considered about anything.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Philomath1212: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Scam
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by solmusdesigns: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
You dey mind Obidients

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by boxypane(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Naysayers, Obidients, Wailers, mofos!!! If we say Nigeria getting better under Asiwaju shall not have any positive impact on you lots, na swear be that?

13 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by lwisee: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
T
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by princeryle1: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
E shock me too ooooo

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by lwisee: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
He will rule for the next 8yrs no shaking.
He's ordained by Jehovah to take us to the promise land.
But the miopic iPod will never see anything good about this incredible pathfinder.

The short sighted Prophets never see this coming.
Jehovah hid His beautiful plan (Asiwaju) from them
Their mind was speaking to them and they thought the heard the voice of Jehovah.

Jagaban the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.
God bless Asiwaju BAT
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Alvin212(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just like

Dauuraah

Terrorist

Tinubuu is a useless piss for body presidiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by princeryle1: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
I dey expect make hand dey shake
solmusdesigns:
You dey mind Obidients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by olaboy33(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
F
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by princeryle1: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yes oooo
Flangelo12:
Some people that belive there was once Jubril president shoulf not even be considered about anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by wonlasewonimi: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
give it time...

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Jennie002: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Imagine 😒
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by princeryle1: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yes oooo
Wealthoptulent:
Nawa leave BAT.

We told OBIDIENTS bt dem no dey listen.. go dey behave LIKE say dem Get AUTISM or they were PROGRAMMED , keep REPEATING SAME WORDS/ SAME THING .

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by solmusdesigns: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
princeryle1:
I dey expect make hand dey shake

They don tire to they make fake videos... Na tribunals they all dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by boxypane(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Just like

Dauuraah

Terrorist

Tinubuu is a useless piss for body presidiot
Dey reason like Chipmunks there.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by DesChyko: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you rely on my Google Map Timeline, you'd believe I spend so much time in hotels.

But reality is not the case.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by TheGift: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Debunk what? Only self deceivers and ostriches, will be moved by schedules, itinerary and nice pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by dahmie2013: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
You people had better stop all these tracking, 8 years is a long ride.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani / Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.