Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? (21400 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2023
D
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:
I knew this girl because her mother and my mother were friends back then. They both had shops in the same market back then thought the shops were not close to each other.

I was in SS3 and a boarding student. I was home for first term holiday & used to help my mother at her shop. This girl sometimes pass through our shop while going to their shop & stops to say hi once in a while. My home town is less than one hour drive from where we lived so my parents usually visit home most weekends for either burial, wedding, church program or for other reasons.

That particular weekend(Saturday) my parents travelled to my home town & I was alone in the shop. My two siblings were in the university and the other ones have finished and were working & living on their own, so I was home alone. The girl was going to their shop & stopped to say hi as usual. We talked for a while & told her my parents travelled home so she said she will come back later. She came back in the afternoon and we talked about many things, from life in school to family issues, I also tried to introduce her to James hardly Chase because I was already reading & enjoying it. Later in the evening she came back while I was closing & helped me to pack the goods and we both went to my house together. While at home we played, kissed, I touched her breasts few times but we DIDN'T HAVE SEX. She didn't even pull her pants and my finger didn't even touch her private part. I walked her to the road & she ran back home. The next day was Sunday and in the evening my parents returned from their journey. The following weekend school resumed & I went back to school.

I was in school & life was normal until one evening I went to the business center to call my mother. I wanted her to bring money for my extra lessons while paying next visit but she told me to come home next day immediately after school so that I can return back to school same day. My school had both DAY STUDENTS & BOARDING STUDENTS, and like 40mins drive from my house. Her voice was a bit harsh & I could sense she was sad.

The next day I went home immediately after dismissal. I met her at the shop & she welcomed me but there was something different about her that day. She bought food for me and immediately after eating she asked me, "what happened between me & Ukamaka"? By then I had forgotten the small fun I had during the holidays. I told her nothing happened then she called my name and asked again, what happened. If my mother call your name in that manner before asking you anything, just tell her the truth because if she finds out you're telling lies,,,,body go tell you. I told her what happened the weekend they travelled home while I was alone. I admitted that we kissed but there was no sex. I saw the way she was looking at me, she believed me BUT NOT 100%. She thought I had sex with the girl maybe I was afraid to admit. She told me the girl was PREGNANT and told her parents I was RESPONSIBLE. At that age I remembered I didn't have sex with her but I was afraid because of the little play we had, I was even confused whether that could result to her being pregnant. My mother was mad at me, she told me none of my siblings ever brought such shame to the family. She gave me money for the extra lesson in school and also small extra cash and I went back to school same evening. I told few friends in school and they laughed at me and called me "Daddy twins". The whole thing affected me psychologically & my studies as well.

During the next holiday I was expecting my parents especially my father to ask me about it but he didn't, neither did any of my siblings. After my WAEC & NECO exams I got back home and one day my Mom started advicing me about life & mentioned that issue again. She told me the girl's father threatened to arrest me back then but because i was still a minor & also in school he didn't. She told me the girl's parents especially the father was very angry. Fear didn't let me ask if my Dad was aware, infact I was thankful my Dad didn't ask me about it so I kept my mouth.

I left home to join my elder brother where he was working and while there, I gained admission & started school. whenever I visit home & see the girl's mother, she won't respond to my greetings and would always look at me with this bitterness. She believed I was truly responsible for what happened to her daughter. I saw the girl few times but we never talked to each other again. My father passed 2015 and my mother 2021, may God bless their souls in Jesus name, Amen. February this year I was discussing with a friend about childhood and remembered this incident. I felt the need to clear myself and let her parents know I was innocent of the allegation. I called my Aunty who also do business in the same market and request the phone number of the girl and her mother, but she told me the girl's mother died even before my own mother. She sent me the phone number of the SISTER TO THE GIRL'S MOTHER who now sent me the girl's phone number.

I want to confront the girl and also make contact with the father hopefully my next visit to home state. I will like to tell the old man that I was totally innocent. I wouldn't know if the man and his wife laid some curses back then. This might open old wound though but I am planning to settle down soon so I feel the need to clear myself on that issue.
Kindly advice me whether or not to confront the girl or meet the family.
Thanks.

Abeg na how Tinubu go increase minimum wage concern me nor be some young spoilt tennager wey wan learn how to fuckkk
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by dondodo: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by simfrost90210: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
grin grin nooo, she wan make you do am again
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Celly2020: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
You must eat the fruit of your labour
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by isycollins(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is you that impregnate her, maybe she does not know what is doing her
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Micheal56: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na the father u need to talk to
This is real rubbish
Real reason I don't meet any girl when ever am at my hometown
Mak person no go Dey stress me
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by isycollins(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
I believe she is confuse
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Starboytwo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Make dem summarize this story abeg for us wey never chop.
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by freemi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Ok
So do you think I should go ahead to confront her or meet her father?
DNA
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Savechild23: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
If u have evidence then report to the police for false accusations. It’s time people get responsible for the actions and inactions
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by fyzaila: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nothing bad in what she said. There was a time my guy and i were gisting about giving birth, motherhood and all that. I asked him if he will like to come as a woman in his next life, he sharply said Nooo he like been a man that he his. Well, me i said i will like to be a man o in my next life. Make i change gender and see how guys roll things on that side. Make i sit down for chair cross leg while watching t.v and beckon on my wife to bring my meal. Lol
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Uche559(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
H
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by UptownVibes(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Confronting her now that your parents and her mom are now more,won't change anything. She fit put another allegation on your head,if you try to confront her.. She showed you shege in your childhood days, na shege pro max she go show you this time,if you are not careful.. Avoid that demon for your own good..

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by dododawa1: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
See this ONE problem upon the problems NIGERIANS going through.
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by BrotherFolake: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
😎

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Whitelion07(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:
I knew this girl because her mother and my mother were friends back then. They both had shops in the same market back then thought the shops were not close to each other.

I was in SS3 and a boarding student. I was home for first term holiday & used to help my mother at her shop. This girl sometimes pass through our shop while going to their shop & stops to say hi once in a while. My home town is less than one hour drive from where we lived so my parents usually visit home most weekends for either burial, wedding, church program or for other reasons.

That particular weekend(Saturday) my parents travelled to my home town & I was alone in the shop. My two siblings were in the university and the other ones have finished and were working & living on their own, so I was home alone. The girl was going to their shop & stopped to say hi as usual. We talked for a while & told her my parents travelled home so she said she will come back later. She came back in the afternoon and we talked about many things, from life in school to family issues, I also tried to introduce her to James hardly Chase because I was already reading & enjoying it. Later in the evening she came back while I was closing & helped me to pack the goods and we both went to my house together. While at home we played, kissed, I touched her breasts few times but we DIDN'T HAVE SEX. She didn't even pull her pants and my finger didn't even touch her private part. I walked her to the road & she ran back home. The next day was Sunday and in the evening my parents returned from their journey. The following weekend school resumed & I went back to school.

I was in school & life was normal until one evening I went to the business center to call my mother. I wanted her to bring money for my extra lessons while paying next visit but she told me to come home next day immediately after school so that I can return back to school same day. My school had both DAY STUDENTS & BOARDING STUDENTS, and like 40mins drive from my house. Her voice was a bit harsh & I could sense she was sad.

The next day I went home immediately after dismissal. I met her at the shop & she welcomed me but there was something different about her that day. She bought food for me and immediately after eating she asked me, "what happened between me & Ukamaka"? By then I had forgotten the small fun I had during the holidays. I told her nothing happened then she called my name and asked again, what happened. If my mother call your name in that manner before asking you anything, just tell her the truth because if she finds out you're telling lies,,,,body go tell you. I told her what happened the weekend they travelled home while I was alone. I admitted that we kissed but there was no sex. I saw the way she was looking at me, she believed me BUT NOT 100%. She thought I had sex with the girl maybe I was afraid to admit. She told me the girl was PREGNANT and told her parents I was RESPONSIBLE. At that age I remembered I didn't have sex with her but I was afraid because of the little play we had, I was even confused whether that could result to her being pregnant. My mother was mad at me, she told me none of my siblings ever brought such shame to the family. She gave me money for the extra lesson in school and also small extra cash and I went back to school same evening. I told few friends in school and they laughed at me and called me "Daddy twins". The whole thing affected me psychologically & my studies as well.

During the next holiday I was expecting my parents especially my father to ask me about it but he didn't, neither did any of my siblings. After my WAEC & NECO exams I got back home and one day my Mom started advicing me about life & mentioned that issue again. She told me the girl's father threatened to arrest me back then but because i was still a minor & also in school he didn't. She told me the girl's parents especially the father was very angry. Fear didn't let me ask if my Dad was aware, infact I was thankful my Dad didn't ask me about it so I kept my mouth.

I left home to join my elder brother where he was working and while there, I gained admission & started school. whenever I visit home & see the girl's mother, she won't respond to my greetings and would always look at me with this bitterness. She believed I was truly responsible for what happened to her daughter. I saw the girl few times but we never talked to each other again. My father passed 2015 and my mother 2021, may God bless their souls in Jesus name, Amen. February this year I was discussing with a friend about childhood and remembered this incident. I felt the need to clear myself and let her parents know I was innocent of the allegation. I called my Aunty who also do business in the same market and request the phone number of the girl and her mother, but she told me the girl's mother died even before my own mother. She sent me the phone number of the SISTER TO THE GIRL'S MOTHER who now sent me the girl's phone number.

I want to confront the girl and also make contact with the father hopefully my next visit to home state. I will like to tell the old man that I was totally innocent. I wouldn't know if the man and his wife laid some curses back then. This might open old wound though but I am planning to settle down soon so I feel the need to clear myself on that issue.
Thanks.

leave am no confront her at all! Make she pollute your lineage with bastard pikin.
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by 123yes(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
My dear to me, it does not make sense going to wake old wound. Let this matter die like that, even if they're is any curse place against you by any one be the father or the mother will never work because the man is not your father and you are free from the accusation then, she may have made it mentioned your name to the parents but later told them the truth that was why the matter died like that naturally. Please don't go to wake it up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Do confront her, because to the parents you are responsible for the pregnancy and as you said clear your name in case they might have wished you bad things.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks.

Its not really necessary, but If you insist, ithink you should called the girl in question and book an appointment to see her face to face

When that day comes, take her to a place where both of you can set down and ask her why she lied on you that you were responsible for her pregnancy

Listen to her and ask her more questions

Then ask her about the pregnancy and the child

An sure she will also confirm that you never touched her and the pregnancy was actually not yours but that she has terminated the pregnancy

Then tell her you deserve an apology for putting you and your late parents through embarrassment

After that if she apologizes to you, you can now tell her that you want to clear yourself before her parents

If she accept and allow you, fine and if she doesn't then accept her apology and move on

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Lama70(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Contact her and get the truth from her. I think she should be honest by now. You can even record the conversation and let her dad know their kind of daughter. Very painful.

Back then in the late 1990s a certain girl told everyone around we were planning marriage. Truth is that i didn't even approach her. And people believed. In Jakande Estate, Oke Afa.

I later "played with her" sha, on the advice of my close friends. Dem say she dey admire me be dat. Can you imagine? Some of them can be utterly clueless and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Take her to court
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Psalmistproject: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks.

Get to the root of the matter bro!

If you're calling her or seeing her face to face please record the conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by alizma: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks.

Going by the last part of your post, I think you are on the right track, first called her, get familiar again but don't show your intention first, then asked to know why she did what she did then knowing fully well that you guys never really had sex, while doing this, get the conversation recorded, once you get her response as expected, then tell her you will like both of you to clear this before her father who now is the only person left out of you guys' parents. If she object, you go ahead to clear yourself with the recorded voice note.
Success

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Adewale1603(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Very poor write up, and grammatical use of English
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
During the kissing and touching what happen next cus the story no finish
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by gare(f): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks.

You waited for too long, you should have requested for a DNA Test knowing too well you are responsible. for me i would not hava had my peace for this long.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by alizma: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
FahBuLous:
OP, you suppose don wise by now..
The little bitch must have confessed that it wasnt you, thats why the matter be like that..
You think say if you been de guilty, them no for come 4 u? Reason abeg.
Is possible she didn't confess but the parents both agreed they were too young to take responsibility for that. If she had confessed as you think, the first person to know would have been her mother, yet the mother didn't respond to the guy's greetings till she passed on, that is to say she believed the guy was responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
During the kissing and touching what happen next cus dey story never finish
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Menclothing: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Collect your belle
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Cloudflare: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks

Honestly the way my mother look me that year eh!!!! I dey always careful that's why I quickly leave house join my brother. I come dey fear for wetin I no do.

But the girl's mother used to like me but after the accusation, she no wan take eye see me. So I think she actually believed I did it.

I'm visibly mad at you right now. Dude are you ok? You mean an olosho and a p.rostitute who got impregnated by one of her random customers accused you of the pregnancy and you kept quiet like a dummy? What kind of Simp are you? 😡

When we tell ukaface and her likes who always love to come and rush to defend these small small teen girls, that those small small girls are all oloshos doing things that are beyond the understanding of their male counterparts, they'll think we're joking. That teen girl was already pregnant before she met you. She knew exactly what she was doing. She lied and manipulated everyone into believing her lies because she knew the society well believe her.

U better confront and deal with that olosho ASAP. I'll urge you to swallow the redpill now to learn how to confront her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by SLOVFO(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is totally unnecessary. Why open up old wounds? The girl's father may not take it lightly with you for reminding him of the past. They won't have let you off the hook so easily if they believed you were guilty. Why not talk first with your elder siblings they should be in a position to know, if there's anything. Since you are innocent, let sleeping dogs be. Unless you have doubts about what actually transpired that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.