Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here (3484 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. / What Are Your Wishes For Nigeria On Her 51st Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by chiefanan: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2011
I pray for the total peace of my country Nigeria, I believe that this country will turn out very interesting what we really lack is the presence of good leaders. We need people with conscience, we need educated, focused and wise civilian not some old refined military that have lots of rubbish already on their hands. we can have absolute peace with good governance if we all aspire and fight to get it.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Judek2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
If to wish? i wish Peace to Nigeria. I wish to wake up in a land with absence of griefs and sufferings,deaths from killings by our own brothers.I wish for a better Nigeria,
But their is no peace among Beasts.
Nigeria is a union of many nations which formed a nation in which some are just beasts in man clothings,
They never long for peace but violence.Still,among darkness,light prevails,and i wish light will shine upon our nation.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by shumno(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
I wish Nigeria peace, the mercy and grace of God and good leadership so people can stop complaining. Have not given up on mr president, will continue to pray him. may God grant our leaders wisdom.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by dokkyelele(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
l wish we should all stop wishing.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by dokkyelele(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
dokkyelele:

l wish we should all stop wishing.

HA! it worked, l wish everybody should stop wishing. If l had knw l would have wish for our BAD LEADERS TO DIE. Too late, or can l still wish?
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by playmode(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^ it didn't work.I wish someone would bomb Aso Rock and the National Assembly in Abuja.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Dede1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2011
I wish Nigeria unconditional and total disintegration.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Amujale(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
I wish Nigeria would shed her past and step up to take her rightful position on the world stage (and i also wish all her corrupt politicians are struck with continous thunder & lightning bolts until they pass away; giving room for her youth for a change)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Woman To Tasteā€¦ .. Under GMB /GEJ / Seyi Makinde youngest governor Lead Ajimobi With A Wide Margin / History: Akintola Died, "Death Of A True Warrior". Guns Blazing Like Scar Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.