Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K (24572 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Farid24224(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg if this is how girls are abi!! I rather remain single forever ooo.. So make him use all his monthly salary to buy phone? Haba mana aji tsoron Allah..

7 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by stormborn28(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
I don't date broke girls

5 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by olatade(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
We are the catch! We determine if they can be with us, not the other way around. Always look for a reason to turn a woman down because she will learn that you have standards and she will have to work to meet those standards or be kicked to the streets.

10 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by worksmart(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
He knew she was expensive to maintain when started dating her so why should he complain? .. Wait oo! he is not the one complaining ! So who is complaining? grin

1 Like

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Bjteensdes24: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Most dudes don't study there partner to know what they fantasy are. She may be craving for samsung z flip or iPhone 13 pro max.
Don't buy itel p35 for your gf. She's not cheap unless you are dating an underage.

What kind of advise do you think I will give this type of lady none than to move on. If it were to be me, I wouldn’t even pick your calls or reply your texts. Earning 400k means he doesn’t have any other responsibilities arbi? He even bought 120k own but you aren’t satisfied chai Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by vikiphy89(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rayban25:
If you dig deeper, you may find out that she is from imo state. They're serious bandits
grin grin grin Abeg o leave my state alone
Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by calabaman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
How much Phone did her Papa/Mama dm buy for her?

Abi o.
How much phone can she buy for her man, if roles where reversed.

6 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Quebec91(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
cheesy
Olarewaju89:
You should have sell the 120k phone, then collect remaining balance from your father since his the one responsible for your liability aren't your boyfriend.

Fear this gender because they talked to the devil 👿 face to face

1 Like

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by calabaman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
worksmart:
He knew she was expensive to maintain when started dating her so why should he complain? .. Wait oo! he is not the one complaining ! So who is complaining? grin

It's madam entitlement.
Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Beno3: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by doneback04: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

(ITS CALLED A PARTNER FOR A REASON NL. CHILDREN)

Men dey give olosho 100k per night but you keep a partner you bang every week and just bought a 120k phone for her.. wicked boys everywhere

You see where your sense of reasoning has taking you to you are now comparing yourself with olosho,
so because he bang her ever week he should kill himself for her, the banging who enjoys it the most is not the ladies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by calabaman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bjteensdes24:

What kind of advise do you think I will give this type of lady none than to move on. If it were to be me, I wouldn’t even pick your calls or reply your texts. Earning 400k means he doesn’t have any other responsibilities arbi? He even bought 120k own but you aren’t satisfied chai Nawa o

Why use a 400k phone btw... When she's prolly not working or have a business.

2 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
vikiphy89:

grin grin grin Abeg o leave my state alone

How do you guys even cope with bride price lipsrsealed...and more often than not you guys pay bride price for ladies who have slept with half of nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Chetas81(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

(ITS CALLED A PARTNER FOR A REASON NL. CHILDREN)

Men dey give olosho 100k per night but you keep a partner you bang every week and just bought a 120k phone for her.. wicked boys everywhere
you mean olosho 😂 life is all about choice for the reasonable citizen meanwhile this is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Chetas81(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rayban25:

How do you guys even cope with bride price lipsrsealed...and more often than not you guys pay bride price for ladies who have slept with half of nigeria
louder

1 Like

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by vikstandon(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Most dudes don't study there partner to know what they fantasy are. She may be craving for samsung z flip or iPhone 13 pro max.
Don't buy itel p35 for your gf. She's not cheap unless you are dating an underage.

So you disapprove the fact that His BF earns 400k and failed to buy her a phone of almost his monthly salary.

You seem to approve that she failed to appreciate #120k phone...Not minding that this same guy has been providing for her.

Hmmm... God has saved the young man from a disaster.
If he isn't wise, let him accept the girl back.

5 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by calabaman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
stormborn28:
I don't date broke girls

I would always insist for guys to go for either a working class or business lady.

Never|Ever opt for a broke girl.... You would end up taking care of her and her family and she would leave once your time is up.

6 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by wizelink(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
No be small craze dey worry you. You expect him to buy phone worth 400k because he earns it monthly. What have you contributed in his life? Why not use your money buy the phone. Must it be his money. That guy suppose use better knock on your empty head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by being(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'm tempted to ask if this is real... But Gen Z..!!
He earns 400k.. so all his salary should go to u, not just u but a phone that will be dumped after a year or 2

3 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by deanoffaculty: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Classickj:
A lady reveals she feels heartbroken and cheated after her boyfriend got her a phone N120,000 instead of that of N345,000 she wanted for her birthday .

Taking to a relationship platform, the unknown lady who revealed that she’s 24 years old, said that she had wanted a phone which cost almost N400K. She opined that her boyfriend would be able to afford it since he earns 400k monthly.

It was heartbreaking for her when he got her a phone of N120K – a gesture which she said made her feel unwanted.

According to her, she had written a lengthy note to him, giving voice to her complaints and shockingly for her, he stopped responding.

Read her full account below:

“I’m 24 years old and this is my first relationship, my guy is good and spends for me, but during my last birthday I told him I wanted a phone, the cost then was 345k, I knew he could afford it, it’s less than his
salary of 400k in one month, but he got me a 120k phone. I felt heart broken, cheated, jilted, I felt I wasn’t wanted, I felt disrespected.

I sent him a long text and asked for a break, he didn’t even reply. It’s been 4 months now, I’ve written to him almost ten times since last
week, called him but he keeps blocking my calls, I wanted to tell him I’ve forgiven him so we can move on. I love him so much, I miss him and it’s affecting my health. I didn’t do anything wrong in my opinion, what can I do to get him back please? I will also like people’s opinion.

Thank you, sir”

Just imagine, phone that your father, uncles, brothers can't buy for you is what you are asking your BF to buy for you.. Baba still manage buy phone of N120K still yet No Appreciation No common Thank you....

This is why I love beer more than that gender. A bottle of Heineken can sponsor UEFA champions league but millions of that gender cannot sponsor inter-house sport. You can never satisfy them in anything.

4 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by stormborn28(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
calabaman:

I would always insist for guys to go for either a working class or business lady.

Never|Ever opt for a broke girl.... You would end up taking care of her and her family and she would leave once your time is up.
Na so my brother

2 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Confirm4real(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Once you have data be ready to read rubbish shocked

The simp guy mama fit dey use small Nokia phone o of 5k...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by davit: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
The guy did well by avoiding her. Such ladies should be run away from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by efeski(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Na crime for her papa to buy her phone of her choice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by MMWandali: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Only a fool will end up with such a lady knowing what and who she is

So she expects him to spend his entire salary on her phone like there aren't other demands in his life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by davit: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
GboyegaD:
Hmmm.... why am I finding it difficult it to believe this story? If it is true, I blame the guy and not her because there are often signs to know an ungrateful/ an entitled person, why buy her a phone?
As unbelievable as the story sounds, most girls these days have the exact mentality displayed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by liamjakes247: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
to get in him, buy him phone twice the amount you requested
Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by shiwex: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Can your father buy you a phone of 345K?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by Benoxvals(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Three questions..
What’s her occupation and how much is her salary?
What did she gift her man on his last birthday?

I can only advise when these 3 questions are answered.

4 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by mekusmanuel(f): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Some ladies are just foolish. He got you a phone of over 120,000. Why don't you complete it and buy the one of your choice since you don't know how hard it is to make money. Spits!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by GboyegaD(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
davit:

As unbelievable as the story sounds, most girls these days have the exact mentality displayed.

Blame the guys/ men. If we stop leading them on, the mentality will change. The challenge is many of us try to use money to buy love.

6 Likes

Re: Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
This kind of lady will want to marry on the basis of money not true love.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.