Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt (59219 Views)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / Controversy Over Armoured Vehicles Seized In Adamawa / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by kiddkash(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
iampeterben:
Politicians in Nigeria need to be done what they did in Ghana. This people have no conscience at all!
We don't have a Jerry John Rawlings
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Saladdin: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good job my man. It is foolishness for one of the poorest states in Nigeria to pay mind boggling amount of money to governor's and their deputy as gratuity and pension after serving 4-8 years. The governor needs to review that brazen robbery.

Father Alia should go and learn from Mr. Dauda of Zamfara on how looters are treated. He better stop complaining and start seizing any of Ortom's properties he can lay his hands on.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by ManOfSon: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
What they call government in Nigeria is actually a full-scale criminal enterprise. Why are so called rich people in Nigeria always stealing from the public?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by KayB: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
A show of shame, if we continue to overlook their missteps and only beam searchlight on the president or the federal government alone. We cannot move forward unless the people stand against even the councillors in their locality over misdemeanours because it is our common wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by sisisioge: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
No shame at all....no shame! I hope EFCC can go after him now. If he could pull this obvious theft, he must have pulled many more unseen ones. Poor Nigeria, always plagued with corrupt politicians!

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by dozymars(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
These politicians are unapologetically and shamelessly corrupt.

If he decides to contest for any political office again some mugus will still vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by allenpaul(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:

Nigerian politicians are more crafty than that.

They'll see your plans from a mile away.

Their loyalists amongst you will rat you out, before your plans see the light of the day.
I think the tribal cards they play make it easier for them to get away with most of their atrocities endsars was a typical example while the southerns were protesting the northerners perceived it as an attempt to removed buhari they started bring back SARS.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by thisisit: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
LET THE LOOTING CONTINUE!!!!

THERE'S ENOUGH CRUDE OIL MONEY TO LOOT...

APC HAS LEGALIZED LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUND..

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by bencr7: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Only a Violent Revolution can Salvage Nigeria.
true true,just like french revolution in 1775, because of rising bread prices, revolution took place,which result to killing their oppressors by beheading.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Believe this at your own peril.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Kaytixy: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
He will even steal office pen. I know him very well he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by arabiantulip: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
asdasdasdsa
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
If u ask me ooo .. i like the showdown ooo..

Make dey break eacĥ other head ooo... d wan for Kano, i wish Kaduna too join at least to deal with that body bag short man devil..

Zamfara no development dey that state.. Nah glorified secondary school settings... as in even camping for desert. Or one fine desert resort located in the desert of Jordan fine 100 million times pass Zamfara....

Armforces shame on all of you...

Money for hand back for ground... See what politicians have turn u tooo... Toothless bulldogs

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Konjiboii: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Can we shank them all and start afresh?

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:

Nigerian politicians are more crafty than that.

They'll see your plans from a mile away.

Their loyalists amongst you will rat you out, before your plans see the light of the day.

Khalifa Khalifa I sight you🕵🏻

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:

The leaders are simply a reflection of the larger percentage of the followers.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Exceed15: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
I like the governor already.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by AfonjaConehead: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coneheaded structures will never see this..they don't even know who the thief Matawalle is neither do they know his state!

But they know the ABC and names of all the eastern govs and a certain flokii even knows that Ondo state gov, arakurin Akeredolu has an Igbo wife who, according to him,is the problem of Ondo state!

Talk about sophisticated people! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Most of our political leaders are criminals. Ajepako I lie?

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by pacificom: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
savcy:
One thing I can never understand is, why a man who has the resource to buy as many exotic vehicles as he wishes would still go ahead and steal the ones he bought for the office of the governor. The greed of Nigeria's political class is automatic doom for this country. It's unbelievable.
Such people are the enemies of their people. Like the termite desire to destroy every fibre of the wood.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by bencr7: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Whobedatte:
U sure the black man is not a descendant of Lucifer ?
u know in d Bible,when Noah cause Ham,my mind is telling me that black Africa and some Asia country were Ham Descendants.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by yuniben007: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wetin concern domain name with dis news now ehn

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Charly68: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
The man governed for four years ,does it mean he has no personal private car to retire with? Their entitlement mentality is the bane of their downfall. Why taken Givernmnet vehicle away after you have been voted out . Would he allow a retired civil servants to do same ? He should be possibly be sent to prison to teach his likes a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Alabiola1987(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
[oil dey head]The cost of governance has to be drastically reduced.

Public Office holders should be paid like civil servants.

All the allowances should be slashed by 90%.

This will ensure it is only people who have genuine passion for service that will vie for office.

[/quote]
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Alabiola1987(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
[oil dey head]The cost of governance has to be drastically reduced.

Public Office holders should be paid like civil servants.

All the allowances should be slashed by 90%.

This will ensure it is only people who have genuine passion for service that will vie for office.

[/quote] oil dey head

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Originalsly: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
savcy:

One thing I can never understand is, why a man who has the resource to buy as many exotic vehicles as he wishes would still go ahead and steal the ones he bought for the office of the governor. The greed of Nigeria's political class is automatic doom for this country. It's unbelievable.

Simple answer ... no consequences. The ex governor has taken possession of vehicles belonging to the State ... equipment belonging to the State .... and what has the incoming Governor done? Seize what can be found and give him 5 days to return the rest. Then what... if he does? Then what... if he doesn't?

He should've been arrested and charged for theft of government property ... jailed or bailed and face the court. And we wonder why they do what they do. Donald Trump took documents home that he shouldn't have... a whole President of a powerful country... what happened?... indicted... facing a slew of charges and can be sent to prison. These are the thing we need to copy from abroad ... not riding around in luxury vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Like Matawale like Ortom.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by jimcaddy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na them dey run corruption wella for this country. Those Hausas. Yet you will be claiming that you are fighting corruption, but you yourself is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by AfonjaPriest: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
2geder:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by swaggerjack: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Nigeria is bleeding from behind. Politicians have finished the country. And to make matters worse, it's citizenry are ignorantly cheering these thieves. Stop supporting party to party transition so what's hidden in one can be exposed by another. When a check mating system exists, looting would reduce a bit

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by SaLongs1(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Shariah law thief. They should apply the same laws of chopping off his arms as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.