Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt (59215 Views)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / Controversy Over Armoured Vehicles Seized In Adamawa / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by buzorcharles(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
savcy:
One thing I can never understand is, why a man who has the resource to buy as many exotic vehicles as he wishes would still go ahead and steal the ones he bought for the office of the governor. The greed of Nigeria's political class is automatic doom for this country. It's unbelievable.

Most of the car was stolen by his subordinates. As make I use this settle myself. I have one toyota land cruiser prado 2018 thats been use for supplying bread in my neighbourhood.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Blaze14k: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
These are men who looted without mercy. Zamfara and kano governors are the underdogs

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Nigeria is bleeding from behind. Politicians have finished the country. And to make matters worse, it's citizenry are ignorantly cheering these thieves. Stop supporting party to party transition so what's hidden in one can be exposed by another. When a check mating system exists, looting would reduce a bit

Bros leave them. The sycophancy is therapeutic as it numbs the pain caused from suffering

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Matawalle??! You mean the Hero who teamed up with Elrufai to win last presidential election for APC?!

This report must be a lie!!!

Bello did no such thing... He's a good man who wants the best for Nigeria and his state!

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Akabuking: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by bennybuhari: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Useless rogue. Is that what he was taught in Islam?
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Inflencer212: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Poske95(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is this not the individual that El Ruffian claimed they thought best to see that BAT won on an M- M ticket.....
Wish all butt side showed the shit they spewed.....
None of us is greater than the Creator.......
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
buzorcharles:

Most of the car was stolen by his subordinates. As make I use this settle myself. I have one toyota land cruiser prado 2018 thats been use for supplying bread in my neighbourhood.

Na subordinates do this one?

“We have the facts and records available that expose Matawalle’s impropriety. Where is the lie? A contract was awarded by the former governor, for the purchase of vehicles to be distributed to dignitaries and Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs) at the cost of N1,149,800,000. The contract for the purchase of the vehicles was awarded to Hafkhad Properties and Facilities Management Nig. Ltd.”

“The money was meant for the purchase of a Toyota Lexus VIP Bullet Proof 2021 Model; Toyota Land Cruiser VIP Bullet Proof 2021 Model; Toyota Prado V6 2021 Model; Toyota Prado V4 2021 Model; Peugeot 2021 Model; Toyota Hilux 2021 Model; Toyota Land Cruiser Bullet Proof 2021; and Toyota Lexus 2021 Model.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Gentew(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
References1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-vehicles-seized-from-matawalles-house-amid-showdown-with-new-govt/

That is why Tinubu is a Jagaban.... He will never do this to his political enemy.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why will a politician who swore to protect and defend the Constitution now steal public properties after their tenure ends?
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Blackdisciple(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
iampeterben:
Politicians in Nigeria need to be done what they did in Ghana. This people have no conscience at all!

Honestly these men just don't care
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by AmazingELixir: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin

He joined APC to be shielded but now.... lipsrsealed
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Zeezeal7(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Exactly what I have always said......our leaders are just a reflection of us as a people. An average Nigerian is criminally minded and any little opportunity, they oppress and do all manner of ills. It will really take a long time to get things right because even the younger generations are even worse.

Karlifate:

The leaders are simply a reflection of the larger percentage of the followers.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by FrankAkowe: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Very bad. Nigeria has a long way to go. Corruption will not kill Nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Whobedatte(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
U sure the black man is not a descendant of Lucifer ?
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Blackdisciple(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Imagine a governor that bandits are killing his people like sand ooo, while we are here pitying them he is there doing what he knows best...
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Ferdinandu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Someone that has upto 30 children. The resources of a state can never be enough for him because all the children, wives and uncountable number of concubines need to be settled. I pity the Nothern masses and their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by dyera(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Show don begin? So quick grin Dance of shame
I swear the former governor just disgrace himself.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Quintopia: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
savcy:
One thing I can never understand is, why a man who has the resource to buy as many exotic vehicles as he wishes would still go ahead and steal the ones he bought for the office of the governor. The greed of Nigeria's political class is automatic doom for this country. It's unbelievable.

It’s just greed. But they are not all like that. This situation of stealing govt vehicles does not happen everywhere.
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Ashirioluwa: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
17 vehicles? In a normal society, this man will be sent to jail
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Deeprooted: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Same thing Orthom of Benue state did
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Quintopia: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Whobedatte:
U sure the black man is not a descendant of Lucifer ?

And the white man Hitler who lined up 6 million people and forced them into a gas chamber is a descendant of Angel Gabriel. Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by McStoic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
References1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-vehicles-seized-from-matawalles-house-amid-showdown-with-new-govt/

I thought they said Hausa-Fulani are not greedy. I thought they said Igbos are greedy. Thunder fire any bigot that engages in one sided narrative just to cause ethnic bias. Good people dey everywhere bad people dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by McStoic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
savcy:

He must be an Igbo man. Only Igbos can do this.... mtcheeww
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Ituobaroanthony: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
And fani kayode is in his parlour asking the IG of police to intervene and spewing trash. This country should not have existed in the first place. Efcc would not go after them but keep chasing yahoo boys upandan. Very pathetic of a country
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Pootle: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
cant they jus gun down the mf
Re: Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Trump indictment now this. Government officials under pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.