Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82488 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by olumided: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu is far better than Buhari herdsman. Tinubu will Nigeria work again. Emefiele must pay all hos atrocities.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by NeloNelo: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by fergie001: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chekwume16:
Who will accept his resignation. at that level your resignation is subject to acceptance by your employer
He will have approached Buhari and resigned..... I am surprised Tinubu left it this late out of respect for Buhari perhaps.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

As Tinubu who sponsored Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators have acted against the appointment made by his political alliance.
APC appointed Emefiele. Whatever bad or good done by Emefiele in office should be accounted for by Tinubu's APC, not Tinubu making Emefiele a scapegoat.
As far as currency swap is concerned, Buhari must have approved that before Emefiele embarked upon it.
Buhari and Tinubu are the principals of APC alliance.
please repeat
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by mod9: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
[The man is doing everything possible to win the heart of Nigerians knowing fully well that Nigerians didn't like him and didn't vote for him just as he admitted in his acceptance speech. All thanks to labour party for being a formidable opposition and putting the APC
government on Thier toes for the short time they will hold the stollen mandate quotee author=Beremx post=123686153] I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly [/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by DMerciful(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
They're playing games jor. Thats $53 million is the necessary excuse
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by dejavou(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly

Why should he open the border again? So dat u can bring in ur okirika in again abi. Don't drive dis nation backward. Let's encourage our own production

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Picardor2: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We saw it coming all along. That rogue banker cum Nigerian President wannabe must be thoroughly investigated.

(In Aşake's voice) Steadily, steadily, we are getting it... Jagaban one after the other keeps discarding every cankerworm and cog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress.

Saboteur underperforming military chiefs, you're next! #NigeriaMustBeFixed💚

Very childish
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Parachoko: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I support good governance and that's what matters. Nigerians have really suffered
I fully agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gbogbowa: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Until he probe Buhari govt, probe fuel subsidy, fight drug carriers and stop thuggery and probe the attacked on igbos in lagos including fulani herdsmen killing i will not take him serious. Any way we are taking our mandate back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Toseenjay: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good news for the Night, aftermath of his bad policy is still here with us bcus u hardly see the new notes in circulation till date. Good riddance to bad rubbish,a thrift collector would have done better than him.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Oyerinde16(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
The fool should have left few days into tinubus government, but he wanted to play smart by completing his remaining 4 months, making him the longest serving CBN governor to spend 10 years on the thron... He was appointed at the twilight of Jonathan's government, he spent buharis 8 years and had about 4 months left, but he blew the opportunity of saying he resigned instead of being suspended and removed....

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gajagojo: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ibechris2:
Not possible...

The office of the Central Bank governor is not like every other office.

This news is fake.

For anyone to sack the CBN governor it has to go through a process and where national assembly would preside over
. I believe you are right .
Jonathan sacked Sanusi, and Sanusi went to court . Unfortunately he withdrew the case so that issue is still open to interpretation but precedence is on the side of the President.
Also if he is subject to criminal investigation and arrested it would be an academic point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nonywendy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Make thunder fire emefiele join
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by feedthenation(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
---Hold Emefiele responsible---he's the one---

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by phidipe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oloriburuku Prophet of Doom. Koni Dafun e
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely
Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared

I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Emefiele deserves to be investigated because a lot of accusations is hanging above his head. Shouldn't be given free pass.
Imagine you can't send 10k and above to yourself, like from your GTB to UBA accounts without losing N50!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by seeyounow3: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OldBeer: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Britishpea:

Your idiocy and idiosyncrasies are rivaling Mr. Bean’s.
I had always known you to be that way anyway. Is Emefiele supposed to stay? You are a grand patron of the big shirt, short knicker, high end phones but with tattered look school drop-out fellows who do the trade you involve in. We have high quotient people who do the trade but you don’t belong there with your reasoning. Empty skull of a local champion.

Even if the country is great today, you can’t know what to do with your life because you lack the dexterity to think of an excellent living.
Oga pity am abeg. grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:
How constitutional is the suspension? No vendetta at this early stage. You are not sure you will remain president of Nigeria.
If the CBN guy was from the west, they wouldn't have been attacking him like this

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by theredaddy: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

I repeat tinubu's administration[b] is gonna be a disaster [/b]

it shall be for you as you desire

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by onuman: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
wellmax:
. Ladies and gentlemen, here comes the first mumu post.

He is questioning the constitutionality of the president suspending the CBN governor.

He's also reminding the president that he won't be there for ever, because the CBN gov was supposed to be there forever.

What a moment, to live and witness a mumu post.

As you would expect the situation to be. Insulting epithet is the trademark of Tinubu urchinss, because they lack intelligence to engage opponents.

Tinubu himself evaded presidential campaign debates. Till today, he evades questions from the media people.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MOVIC6: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu no jail the bald headed vulture, wetin Nigerians gain?

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.

You were making sense until you called Nnamdi Kanu, that's when I realized you're on kolos

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by josilcool(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Up till now there is no new money in circulation

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by theredaddy: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I support good governance and that's what matters. Nigerians have really suffered

Yiimu
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

It's being irrational to think that Emefiele embarked on currency swap without Buhari's initiative or approval.
Na hatred or transferred aggression or he is been vindictive

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by 8stargeneral: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Throw him inside prison please

He don't deserve to see sky again in his life

This man killed alot of people because of nonsense policy that didn't bring any good result

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by pafo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Stick to bombing guy.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Ened(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

You mean he will be a disaster for u. Sorry in advance 😂

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by bigtt76(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Knew this was coming. The way Emefiele was gesticulating the day Tinubu resumed work at Aso Rock, you could sense someone who is looking for soft landing 🤣🤣

fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Service chiefs will be next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.