Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82550 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by FuckOsuPigs: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely
Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared

I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster

If all he does in the next 4 years is pursue enemies of Nigeria...it's a welcome development.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gajagojo: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:

He was not sacked but suspended.

Emefiele can decide to go to Court but nothing will come out of it. The National Industrial Court will definitely concur with the FG.
I never said he was sacked .

The issue I am talking about is beyond Emefiele.
Maybe you should take a little time to understand me

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Suspend? What happened to sack??
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Mercury12(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
ebenholer2:

Yet it is going to be a disaster for bigots...I hope u are not one of them.
0bi dey disguise as obaseki😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Kaymansion(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
angry Long over due
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Aklee4994(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
I think everyone agree with BAT on this...

More to witness to the pessimistic 😎✅

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Dchampion65: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Wike for CBN Governor.

Back to sender
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Chassy03: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Patiently waiting for the day you people will lift ristriction that is on our card... grin
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by tonididdy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Never Tot I’d say this only 2 weeks into this man’s admin

But he’s ticking so many potential boxes.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Globad(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

A disaster for you?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by justified007: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
. I believe you are right .
Jonathan sacked Sanusi, and Sanusi went to court . Unfortunately he withdrew the case so that issue is still open to interpretation but precedence is on the side of the President.
Also if he is subject to criminal investigation and arrested it would be an academic point

He was suspended and not sacked by Tinubu but we all know that is the end of his tenure as the CBN governor. The President can suspend him without consulting the NASS but he can't be sacked without the approval of the National Assembly
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gajagojo: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
justified007:

He was suspended and not sacked by Tinubu but we all know that is the end of his tenure as the CBN governor. The President can suspend him without consulting the NASS but he can't be sacked without the approval of the National Assembly

Can suspend without consulting ?

Which section of the CBN ACT says that?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by emmnprince(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Simple logic. When a new President is installed, he discard those overseeing critical sectors of the economy and bring in new hands (and form his own cabinet).

So stop ranting.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Basic123: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
mod9:
[The man is doing everything possible to win the heart of Nigerians knowing fully well that Nigerians didn't like him and didn't vote for him just as he admitted in his acceptance speech. All thanks to labour party for being a formidable opposition and putting the APC
government on Thier toes for the short time they will hold the stollen mandate quotee author=Beremx post=123686153] I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly
How did he admits in his acceptance speech?
It seems you Obedients brain is working in opposite direction!

He said he knew many people didn't vote for him,which of the candidates many people actually voted for in a 3 horse race?,...officially,many people voted against OBI that him and Atiku!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ebenholer2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dchampion65:

In other words, All the failed colouring of naira, which resulted in the scarcity of naira and led to using naira to buy naira.
His policies that bastardized our naira value, and the 53million dollars EFCC hangs on his office are acceptable to you?
Please do not mind him...I can't believe that someone with a rightful mindset will support a man who inflicted so much pains on Nigerians including himself. He needed to know how many people died in the process.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by sisisioge: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good! Now we can start enjoying good money rate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by bonnyhope: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu no jail the bald headed vulture, wetin Nigerians gain?

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.

Tinubu jailing another person?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

If you are not foolish, you should have thought how Buhari would order the arrest of Emefiele since Buhari approved currency swap for Emefiele to carry on.

Emotional rants son...!

Buhari could have done that to cover up for himself and the man in question!

Bottom line, Emefiele should have been removed even before Jagaban took over!!!

The man stood no chance under this administration!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Zardex(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Them for common am tey tey but Buhari allowed him to be having a free hand in CBN. author=fergie001 post=123686045]

SOURCE [/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ppogba: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

If the CBN guy was from the west, they wouldn't have been attacking him like this

Who are the "they"?

The whole of the country that suffered the aftermath of the currency change or the imaginary they in your dream?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Beremx(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
grandstar:

I almost ran mad that time.

There's was this time I just got a new GTB card. I went to the Chicken Republic kiosk stand in a petrol station to buy a chicken pie with my card but there was no network.

My worry now was how to get home. I had to plead with a lady near her car to help me out with N200 that I had no cash on me. The husband was nearby and she asked him to do me the honours. I am sure the new debit card on me and my aje butter features told her I was no bum.

Even after getting to Berger, I had to find a bike man ready to accept transfer to get to close to my final destination.
it is well o!!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Raskytexas: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Its long overdue
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by validplanet: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Wike for CBN Governor.

Elrufai rather
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by seunayeni(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

You spew alot of trash, just shut it..... Respectfully!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Dotherightthing: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good riddance! angry

Damn!! angry
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
This emefiele abi elemiesu sack makes everyone happy .. wic**ked soul
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
rolams:
Can you help do the same to Yakubu Mahmood?
mahmood that helped him achieve his lifelong political ambition? You must be joking.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by almarthins(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

At last. I happy o! Ole ni emefiele
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Dotherightthing: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.

@bolded The policy eventually worked in his favour as abokkis were assured that only Tinubu would restore their then phased out currency as legal tender and that the hardship they were going through was all because they wanted to stop Tinubu.

Abookis then revolted in anger and voted Tinubu out of sympathy.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by toujurs: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly
has the aviation minister being thrown as well, over the chartered plane, imported to decieve Nigerians. And embezzle public funds

Southern politicians are fools. Northerners are smarter. Why they relax and get paid, southerners are working like slaves, to feed.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by LEGHEND(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Guy!!!! The hate you have for SE people is more than the hate you have for lucifar himself....JEEZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.