Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? (2726 Views)

Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why is she Begging like dis? 🀨

ME: She must have Cheated.

She be like 'Christopher, I am so sorry. I know how much you have Spent on me and how we agreed not to have sex.
I just visited him to watch Movies on his Laptop and I don't know how my Pants went off. shocked 🀨

Eyaaa, See Bros Christopher dey even Shed Tears. cry cry

Love no easy for Nigeria @all! embarassed

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? πŸ€”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by TemplarLandry: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Caught red-handed cheating. Man is mad and heartbroken.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mmm…
Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Starz825(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
baby..it won't happen again...

he was only teaching me something....

guy man dey there dey vex say...upon all him investment on this girl...

I pity you....

you all better take the pills and never get mad at a woman's behaviour, actions or inaction...if the relationship is not favorable...walk away...it's that simple....I say your relationship must be that simple to walk away from....you are the man and you are the prize....face your dreams if relationship no work for you...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Caught red-handed cheating. Man is mad and heartbroken.

So many things on his Mind.

It's like him invest Alot in the Relationship.

And she told him 'Let keep ourselves till Marriage'.πŸ˜•πŸ˜„

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by TemplarLandry: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol. E sure me die say that banny go chop slap if she nuh comot quick as she begin dey shed crocodile tears.
Vinnie2000:

So many things on his Mind.

It's like him invest Alot in the Relationship.

And she told him 'Let keep ourselves till Marriage'.πŸ˜•πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by MatrixReloaded: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nothing usual, my babe beg me like this thou me no dey cry, na 2by 2 I use chase her and her gf away. She no cheat o but after that incident wey kasala I still marry her as my wife and she don born two bouncing babies for me...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
She slept with his best friend.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
cry Look at his shoes. All this broke guys. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Olarewaju89: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How about the Chests of the Girl? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

How about the Chests of the Girl? lipsrsealed

The broke guy is even crying. You are here talking about her chest.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by TemplarLandry: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2023
The guy looks like Biscuit Bone. He's a comedian and drummer at Grace Nation, Ojodu Berger.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2023
The girl is proposing love to the guy

grin

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Preciousgirl:
The girl is proposing love to the guy

grin

Check my signature

Proposing what? sad

She was bleeped by either her ChoirMaster or her JAMB Lesson teacher. embarassed

And she never allow any my Guy to do Anything o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Carcholce: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2023
β€œ
β€œHe only put the tip, I swear with my life”
β€œ

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2023
My client don knack him babe.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why is she Begging like dis? 🀨

ME: She must have Cheated.

She be like 'Christopher, I am so sorry. I know how much you have Spent on me and how we agreed not to have sex.
I just visited him to watch Movies on his Laptop and I don't know how my Pants went off. shocked 🀨

Eyaaa, See Bros Christopher dey even Shed Tears. cry cry

Love no easy for Nigeria @all! embarassed

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? πŸ€”

Vinnie2000 this is an old picture and it has been used several time on this platform moreover it was a movies can you rest? 😏😏
Re: Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Vinnie2000 this is an old picture and it has been used several time on this platform moreover it was a movies can you rest? 😏😏

But I never I said it was a real life event. 🀷

Hope it's not because it's ur Gender doing the Begging πŸ€”πŸ˜

(1) (Reply)

Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her / Do You Like A Guy For Looks, Money or Wits? / Can One Find Love In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.