Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex (1240 Views)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex by PmNews: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
A video making rounds on social media involving a beautiful lady in a compromising position with a man, has seen by nyramedia and the readers, she has been quarantine for 20 days and still counting
In what appears as a funny video, the lady was captured attempting to lure the man believed to be a delivery guy seductively to have sexual intercourse with her because of ‘d!ck’ starvation.

The lady whose name was not obtained at the time of filing this report could be seen in sexy red lingerie revealing her voluptuous body.

Out of desperation, the lady begged the delivery guy to “chop” her after 20 days of Quarantine due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Watch the video below;

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/20-days-quarantine-lady-begging-a-delive.html
Re: Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex by lawrenzo007(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
pics or I don't believe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Lesbian Caught Raping Mental Man 18+ Video / The 7 Stages Of Love / Best Hookup Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.