Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67346 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Classickj(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

So she should just keep the gas running for no cause, when other things need to be done.

Does that even make actual sense? To keep the gas running for over 100 hours.
Yeah
Baci did
It is call cooking for 100 hours

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Classickj(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

She should keep the gas running while doing other things?

It’s easy to keep the gas running, the young lad was only conserving energy which she should be applauded for! Same time, she was adhering to safety standards- turn off equipment when not in use.
did hilda turn off her gas while cooking
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Classickj:
did hilda turn off her gas while cooking

Why I said she should be commended for her energy saving skills. It’s a good move!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Classickj:

Yeah
Baci did
It is call cooking for 100 hours

What is the justification for keeping the gas running when she has to do other things. Can you explain!

Anyone can keep the gas running…… it’s not a difficult thing!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Pimine:

Then why the tears?
It's a free world oga. Deal with it.

I'm sure that after reading the below news (that's if you haven't read it before), your sense would have come back. grin grin grin
This is foolishness and stupidity we were trying to open una eyes to!

https://www.nairaland.com/7723652/chef-tope-maggie-set-gun
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Pimine: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2023
maasoap:

I'm sure that after reading the below news (that's if you haven't read it before), your sense would have come back. grin grin grin
This is foolishness and stupidity we were trying to open una eyes to!

https://www.nairaland.com/7723652/chef-tope-maggie-set-gun
You still on this, bruh?
Anyway, I've seen it. More power to him!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Fortune444: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2023
Our clients, a growing Fastfood outfit are seeking the services of young dedicated persons for the following positions in Port Harcourt, preferrably residing around Stadium Road, Eliozu, Eneka, Rumuokoro, or Rukpokwu Axis:

Positions:
1. Kitchen Assistant (ssce holder or ND holder) - 2 positions
2. Sales Personnel (hnd or bsc holder, nysc preferred) - 1 position

Both with attractive pay/workplan, feeding inclusive.

Interested applicants should URGENTLY send in their CV today on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to capableng@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 08037260838.

We strongly encourage females with these qualifications to apply though positions remain open to females or males.

Thank you.

For CNG consulting
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by caesymore(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

Mariah I wonder how must of you bring sentiments into things, it is a competition for a reason. Anyone is allowed to try, if she tries and fail it is on her if she tries and wins then she is the rightful holder of the record shikina
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by caesymore(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
olasaad:
Hilda says she plan for 5 years. And you, you don't even plan for 5 weeks shocked she will soon start begging for money to continue

na her cup of tea no one should stop her from trying
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by ycat: 1:53am On Jun 13, 2023
You and the 351 people that liked your post need to take your crab-in-bucket frustration somewhere else. Whose back did Hilda ride on or was she the first? How are you sure Dammy didn't have the idea before Hilda and just didn't get it into action sooner, taking her time? Hilda could have stolen someone's idea for all we know. The sky is big enough for anyone who knows his or her onion to try. Thank God she didn't win, with this attitude we wouldn't hear word if she had won.
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by naijamerican: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
manikspears:

People like you are the reason linda was not recognised by Guinness book of record. You always throw negativity to everything. You went as far as to shade the current record holder back then or don't you know there rules you pea brain. So far this girl may be given the recognition because she satisfy the rules. Unlike the rubbish some people were typing that the guiness book of record company needs to be informed or present that is nonsense. This girl will beat the record and get recognised.

Dami and the tribalistic clowns supporting her are foolish. Go find another trick to get the white mans attention
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by manikspears: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
naijamerican:

Dami and the tribalistic clowns supporting her are foolish. Go find another trick to get the white mans attention

Tribalistic you say? You are foolish fool for real
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by pragmatistm(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Dyt-ZLh8I

How to make home remedies using bitter kola.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.