Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67352 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Is she allowed to do that? grin

She tried sha, 20 hours. I can't last an hour embarassed lipsrsealed

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

not a wife material...
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kobicove:
Is it against the rules for her to turn of her gas cooker?

No! The GBR supports energy conservation
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by HayB100(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Like seriously, we need to do better in Nigeria, I still remember very well when Hilda was to do her marathon cooking of a thing, every almost 80percent of Nigerians supported her, not minding the tribe, region or religion, now, all because the girl is a yoruba, some idiots are speaking against her effort, must breaking of records come from one region? Cos I don't seem to undertake, we really need to do better, the division we have in Nigeria today is really setting us back, haba!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by sainthumble: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
[b][/b]so Wu come be ol*sho/Ash*wo now?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by jconsulting(f): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
E e go shock you when Guinness Book will recognize her after the match.... abi na cooking .
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Some Fellows in this Thread are defending this Lady's Stupidity. πŸ˜•

Someone (Hilda Baci) breaks a Record with her Hard-earned efforts.

This Lazy-ass Intellectually-deficient Girl wants to Gatecrash and steal her shine. sad

It's good she has FAILED. 😏

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
HayB100:
Like seriously, we need to do better in Nigeria, I still remember very well when Hilda was to do her marathon cooking of a thing, every almost 80percent of Nigerians supported her, not minding the tribe, region or religion, now, all because the girl is a yoruba, some idiots are speaking against her effort, must breaking of records come from one region? Cos I don't seem to undertake, we really need to do better, the division we have in Nigeria today is really setting us back, haba!

SHUT UP and stop being Tribalistic.

Why will any sane Person do what this FAILED cook has done? undecided

A Nigerian broke an International Record and Governors, presidents and citizens applaud her.β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

Another person comes for Nowhere to do same Cooking.
Dat's being FOOLISH and EVIL-MINDED.πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
jconsulting:
E e go shock you when Guinness Book will recognize her after the match.... abi na cooking .

Keep on Dreaming!

She has FAILED.😏

Let her kukuma Prepare Bean Porridge and Eat it.πŸ˜•
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by HayB100(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP and stop being Tribalistic.

Why will any sane Person do what this FAILED cook has done? undecided

A Nigerian broke an International Record and Governors, presidents and citizens applaud her.β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

Another person comes for Nowhere to do same Cooking.
Dat's being FOOLISH and EVIL-MINDED.πŸ˜’
You no sabi way to Guinness office? Nah God go punish your papa, if I dey evil minded, I no near your papa. For your life, if you ever quote me, they will mourn over you within the next 7 days, I won't say more ✌️
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Pimine: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
maasoap:

It is just shameful. I'm even ashamed of her as a fellow citizen
No shame there, brother. It's a very attainable record and I expect more people to try their luck. After all, wasn't it someone else's record Hilda broke?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by HardMirror(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
One person has started it, others will continue this cooking trend till the end of the year. Other countries are taking people to the moon, Nigerians are busy cooking!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na persin wey chop dey go moon. 9ja never chop

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
She should have at least lower it. But instead turned it off. That is a disqualification decision. Bad move.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by smiliyB(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
One person has started it, others will continue this cooking trend till the end of the year. Other countries are taking people to the moon, Nigerians are busy cooking!
🀣🀣🀣your comment made me laugh so hard this evening cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Monaboo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
So Hilda Baci never shine finish, she never even collect Certificate from Guinness World Record, another Chef don start her ownπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Why una dey do like this now?πŸ˜’
No be only you na sabi how to cook o.
If I start my own tomorrow now, social media no go rest. Let me go and even buy my ingredients to start my own cook-a-ton sef. I will even break record as the first Nigerian Male Chef to start a cook-a-ton. The only meal I will cook throughout will be "Beans". Thank God say Beans no dey quick done. Una go chop Beans tireπŸ€­πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by vengertime: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret

If your mama no do Ashawoo you wouldn't be here

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
HayB100:
You no sabi way to Guinness office? Nah God go punish your papa, if I dey evil minded, I no near your papa. For your life, if you ever quote me, they will mourn over you within the next 7 days, I won't say more ✌️

You are a FOOL.

You Bloody, Shameless Tribalist!😏

It is You that will DIE first, ok?

IDIOT!. sad
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
She should have at least lower it. But instead turned it off. Bad move

Dat's what Wickedness of the Heart, causes! πŸ˜’

A Nigerian Female does an Extraordinary feat, applauded by All and Sundry, you want to copy her? πŸ˜•

I am surprised some here, are defending her!
Must be her Tribes pple! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by kkins25(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.
so because Christiano Ronaldo, the greatest player on earth, scores highest goals no body should break his record?
What is weong with you women?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by dyera(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

But rather no other Indian really cared.
Nigerians made it a big deal. Even the state governor showed up there while the President commended the efforts on Twitter. Don't be surprised others decided to try their luck as well.
In the case of India, no governor, nor their prime minister turn the whole thing to a circus.
That's the difference

In other words, the attention of the governor, the president elect and the media that Hilda Bici got is what these copycats are trying to get.

Well they should know that one of the main reason Hilda Bici got all of that was her genuinity, the record she attempted has never been broken for several years.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kukutenla: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
dyera:

In other words, the attention of the governor, the president elect and the media that Hilda Bici got is what these copycats are trying to get.

Well they should know that one of the main reason Hilda Bici got all of that was her genuinity, the record she attempted has never been broken for several years.
Well, it doesn't count. Her record is not even official yet and someone else is about to break it.
Free world.
No biggie.
It's the hype that's to blame here
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by olasaad(f): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
AmuRubber:

The begging has started already...

grin grin grin is this for real or na joke
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by dyera(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Well, it doesn't count. Her record is not even official yet and someone else is about to break it.
Free world.
No biggie.
It's the hype that's to blame here

They are trying to break Hilda record that is still under review, then when their own is still under review someone else will break it. This is what Nigerians will continue to do to themselves until GWR ban them from breaking the cookaton record for abuse. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret
by dis time next yr, u go make d 1st batch of ell-faya signees!

grin
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kukutenla: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
dyera:

They are trying to break Hilda record that is still under review, then when their own is still under review someone else will break it. This is what Nigerians will continue to do to themselves until GWR ban them from breaking the cookaton record. SMH
grin grin grin
Where did you get it that GWR will ban them?
Wetin concern GWR? If you do the trick, you'll get the praise.
No sentiment
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
She's not serious how can we not support one another?! Hilda have not been certified this one want to break record ko clock ni she should go and sit down jor! Nonsense before all of you did not know Guinness Book of records o!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by AyodejiAdekunle: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
AyodejiAdekunle:
: Smile πŸ˜ƒ
: Smile πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Hessem: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba n envy na 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
it wasn't about breaking the record, many Nigerians are officially record holders but they don't trend as such
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

Voice of an angel

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Silentgroper:

get into his dm please.

I don't want to see another man's dick...
Just cover your eyes. Silent groper cheesy
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Picking stone from beans is not part of cooking ?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

I see nothing wrong with what she's doing. Cause the record hilda baci broke was broken by anoda and nw she's trying to break hers. Forget time and everything. And come to think of it has GWR Certified chef hilda?
So make everybody know how life is. It just like she trying to break hilda's record and if she succeed another person try to break has too. Cut her some slack. Records are meant to be broken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.