Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67353 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Siberia01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
sad
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Picking beans is part of cooking

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by sholay4star: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
olasaad:
Hilda says she plan for 5 years. And you, you don't even plan for 5 weeks shocked she will soon start begging for money to continue

Na one church dey finance her.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by chaddy16: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Yoruba Amaka!!!

Ride on Dammy!!!
Stupidity pro max
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Antell95(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by DSC7: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cassava garri Ewa at work... grin..

Agbado is her strength cheesy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Rexymania(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
She's wasting her time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
elpochas:
I no Sabi wetin woman do woman oooo,I know why women dy like hate and compete with their fellow women.

Competition is healthy!

When you try to pull the other down, that’s when it becomes unhealthy.

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by abbeywasc(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVILDiaykQ

Nigerians in shock, as the the Ekiti-based chef, who is trying to break Chef Hilda Baci's unofficial Guinness World Record, for longest cooking by an individual, turned off her gas to pick beans.

Chef Dammy who cooked for over 20 hours, turned off her cooking gas to pick beans before going offline last night.

In the viral video shared on Saturday morning, social media users slammed the chef for turning her gas off to pick out beans that she wants to cook.

A tweep, Dami Dami, wrote in Pidgin English, “You wan break cooking record you dey off gas for 1hr to pick beans. Who no wise na hin fasting dey stress true true.”

Another tweep, Mr. Dapsyn, wrote, “Una no see another record break again than cooking ni? Anyways, Aunty Dami I hear say you off gas to cook pick beans.”

“Why did you buy all the beans Adefemi questioned.

DAMI, however, wrote, “I heard Bacii never get certified yet If God wanna shame you people make Guinness acknowledge and certified this one before her coz I don’t know why people trying to downplay those guys efforts, picking beans ain’t part of the cooking process?”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1667483390138806275
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
DSC7:
Cassava garri Ewa at work... grin..

Agbado is her strength cheesy cheesy

Stale!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Padipadi:
Bad publicity. The girl id trying. She has the right to compete.
she has a right to compete ba? When she is done competing , another will break her own record and cook for 121 hours. So she can feel it too

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
moscobabs:
Picking beans is part of cooking

Don’t mind them! Those criticizing her, have never been to kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by phorget(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ekiti people? Nah so dem run quick go submit election results come talk say Tilumbu don win their state.

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.
That's the hussling spirit. She needs a platform to sell and she now has it...
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
chaddy16:
Stupidity pro max
e go pain you wella
Yoruba Amaka!!!!

Yoruba Amaka!!!

Yoruba Amaka!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Sirmwill: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Yoruba and beans...I know say she must cook beans

Make them go find better work do

baci uptill now never get recognition from Guiness

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

The last line

Even till now

With all due disrespect sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na this one we sane Nigerians dey support. She nor naked online for the world, she nor be Àshawo, she nor dey use smelly menstruation blood dey cook for us or tell us about her menstruation blood stained pant when she nor change for 4 days. This is Damilola our real record breaker not that irritating olosho

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by otokx(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:
Instead of cooking.

She should have just

created her own record

by picking beans for the entire duration.

You too mush

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by OmonnakOdapig: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
One person has started it, others will continue this cooking trend till the end of the year. Other countries are taking people to the moon, Nigerians are busy cooking!
cool
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
The spirit of beans and bread possessed her na.

She kuku take am make her own record as "picking beans" record breaking.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
A don tell am before say u send am message?? grin grin grin
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

Very wicked fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

No mind her.... she no even allow the girl drink water drop cup first. Na real wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol. you guys should leave that girl alone please, she's just trying to break Gbr.
Btw, if Hilda can do it, then chef Dammy can do better.
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
One person has started it, others will continue this cooking trend till the end of the year. Other countries are taking people to the moon, Nigerians are busy cooking!

We cannot all be on same path! No nation works like that!

If we all go to the moon, who will be cooking.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by ginggerxy: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret
Hilda is naturally endowed , she had to lose weight because of the Guinness record thing.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make una free this babe na.. Abi wetin happen na
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Originalsly: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
morikee:

Pick-A-Thon. Tight budget mfers.

grin grin grin Pick A.Thon ... guy? .... don't kill me! But seriously... she can pick a ton of beans and give us a second record for the year.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
This girl is on her own jahre she get nothing to attract audience and attention... Na wasting of effort....she need front and back before she can pull crowd, Even her mistakes will not be notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Mase2020g(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol

Wetin concern her
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by brain54(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Lol…

This your balls when you Dey always bet eh…

One day you go lose am!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alvin212:
Biitchh

Just wanna pull your panties down

And bless you with my monster rod
Seeing is believing. Post the picture of your man kpekus here or adonbilivit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.