Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement (34187 Views)

Tinubu Endorsement: Bodejo Can’t Speak For Fulani – Miyetti Allah / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement by Coolgent(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akpabio suppose to be in a maximum security prison
Re: NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement by loswhite(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
CharleyBright:

As a Muslim, why would you not feel okay that all positions can be held by Muslims from top to bottom?
So tomorrow una go tell us the country is a Muslim country all round, and force everyone to become muslims abi?
Will you accept same if all positions is held from top to bottom by christians?

Wicked people trying to subtly islamize the country
Muslim Muslim indeed.
Obviously you lack basic understanding...Go and read again and modify your post
Re: NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement by CharleyBright(m): 3:49am On Jun 12, 2023
loswhite:
Obviously you lack basic understanding...Go and read again and modify your post

Young man, when I was in school learning English you were not yet born. So u cannot come and teach me English.
Go back to read your last sentence.
It is either you don't understand what u wrote or you don't have the understanding of how to use sarcasm.
You passed your message and I responded appropriately.
Re: NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement by loswhite(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2023
CharleyBright:

Young man, when I was in school learning English you were not yet born. So u cannot come and teach me English.
Go back to read your last sentence.
It is either you don't understand what u wrote or you don't have the understanding of how to use sarcasm.
You passed your message and I responded appropriately.
A faceless forum and somehow you think you know my age, you know my religion and you know everything. Mr know it all clap for yourself.
Please I repeat we have gone past Muslims and Christians discussion. The ppl that supported Muslims Muslims ticket cannot suddenly comeback to start saying a Muslim cannot be a senate president . I want a Muslim to be head of both chambers.
Next time keep your old age to yourself because even Gen Z dey claim popsy too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures / Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.