Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. (5199 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / Rapid Urbanization And Expansion Of SE Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

When every states started passing law against Igbo, nobody will tell them to relocate to their region.
Laws against one ethnic group in Nigeria? Lol in your dreams
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You can't eat your cake and have it, once you have biafra, we start treating you like foreigners, you must have residential permit, passport to enter Nigeria. I wonder why you people think everyone is naive as you.

Even now they are being treated as a common foreigner,80% won't be allow to enter Nigeria,if they have given them Biafra

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nigeria can not eat it's cake and have it , over 3 million Igbos died for 1 Nigeria , nobody can send Igbos out of Nigeria , forget the biafra agitation I am an igbo man and I'm telling you no tribe benefits from Nigeria more than the Igbos , where do you live? Walk around your street, your town your city you will see Igbos everywhere , it's the same in all the 36 states of the federal , Igbos are not the type to segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they do best which is business , the day Igbos are sent out of Nigeria , or maybe given the chance to have biafra, Nigeria will break into pieces cause every ethnic group will demand for independent ,. It will never happen

Nigerians doesn't want you and your tribe knows this Igbo are the ones forcing themselves on Nigerians.

Igbo leaving Nigeria is going to be the greatest thing that will ever happen to Nigerians,an average ethics groups in Nigeria knows how terribly Igbo are they won't be missed.

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:

We won't break, igbos will go, you are on your own, build fence round alaigbo, nobody will come disturb you, nobody send una. You wan force us to break, unity beggars. Igbo is 5 states, Nigeria will be here for all times. Once you leave Nigeria, you need passport to enter Nigeria, all those previledges will be revoked, all those areas we allow you trade will be revoked and issued to citizens. Biafra war should teach you, did anyone join Igbo in their foolishness?

Nigerians are not as foolish as you, you with your mouth said igbos benefit from Nigeria, thank God you know that.

90% of Nigerians want Igbo to leave, ask yourself how many Nigerians residing in south east?

Igbo are not wise, they have make themselves so cheap to all Nigerians.

Igbo leaving Nigeria is going to be a great advantage to Nigeria worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:

I pray God reveals your errors and how to correct them. Cos other tribes see it except you.

Igbos need to correct 3 things in their culture:

1. Pride- lack of regard to other tribes.
2. Love of Money- everyone knows this.
3. Traditional rites imposed on Christian igbos. You can't be a Christian and still practise some of the tradional rites and requirements for weddng and funerals. That's idolatry and God hates it passionately.

Know this sir, it is not men fighting you, it's God himself. And you should start praying for mercy and your tribe needs to make necessary amends as aforelisted.

God help us all.

There was a tribe called Igbo, south east is going to be desolate place cos what is happening there is not ordinarily.

A place everyone avoided even burial ground is not like that

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by mattgoners(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:

Smh. Is that what you got from what I posted?
Let me summarise, your culture/tradition is your problem.

It's a hard pill to swallow but I hope you take it in advisement and start putting it in prayers.
since wen you v been hating dem....av they been isolated...guess wat,,,they are still waxing stronger...Everyone gat their culture and tradition,,
I dont know wats bad in theirs
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It was glaring that he was a well packaged fraud. Same Peter Obi that his fellow ibos used to curse and insult for mismanaging Anambra suddenly became a Messiah of his majorly Ibo supporters.

But then again, alot of those that fell for his lies were kids when Peter Obi was a governor. The likes of Ronu, Mr Macaroni, Falz and many others.

Igbo are supporting Ipob, ESN unknown gunmen,baby factory, cannibals, ritualist, rapist's, beheaders,etc and you expect them not to support Obi

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Tell the ignorant kids. Nobody chose to be Nigerian, the British forced it on us, so igbos should go fight the British monarchy for their secession or build fence around alaigbo. We reasonable Nigerians know it's easier for us to solve our problems via true federalism rather than going through the arduous task of breaking the nation into bits, true federalism where every state have their state police, and laws, and have their regions to do what they like, this is a more simpler way, and we still get the benefits of being one, trading among each other, and taking advantage of our huge market and number as a union. Igbo people are fake, they are the ones everyone taking advantage of Nigeria's numbers selling to the whole Nigerian population, yet they are the ones asking for biafra, if they get biafra, will it be on the sky, is it not same territory it will be?
Clowns.

Thank God, even this generation of Nigerian's known that Igbo are fake

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Laws against one ethnic group in Nigeria? Lol in your dreams

But it happening in your very eyes

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Well kid , unfortunately that won't happen that's life for you , you don't always get what you want

About Nigeria transformation , the Igbos have not been in power since the biafra war

There was a tribe called Igbo, what a pity.

Biafra you must get

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Myer(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

There was a tribe called Igbo, south east is going to be desolate place cos what is happening there is not ordinarily.

A place everyone avoided even burial ground is not like that

I don't want to be so graphic, but Civil War that claimed the lives of Igbos was a warning. Yet they did not learn.

It's not difficult to identify a person or a people whom God himself is fighting.

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Gajagojo: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro first of all, your disappointment is irrelevant.

Secondly, I didn't vote to impress anyone, I simply did that in good conscience thinking Obi would be most competent considering Tinubu's many gaffes (the balablu sessions etc).

Now that Jagaban is on the throne and he's back to his old self. I thank God Obi didn't enter because we for no hear word again for Nigeria. If I had to do it again I'd vote Tinubu and even campaign for him

There is no redeeming feature about Obi. You were manipulated that is all there is to. Psychologically it is difficult to admit that.

Atiku is a much better option than Obi.

Obi can only contribute in a classroom.

His instincts are obvious to anyone who paid attention when he was governor. And who pays attention to Ibos generally.

If you have paid attention properly to Ibos you would never vote one to be president

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Gajagojo: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nigeria can not eat it's cake and have it , over 3 million Igbos died for 1 Nigeria , nobody can send Igbos out of Nigeria , forget the biafra agitation I am an igbo man and I'm telling you no tribe benefits from Nigeria more than the Igbos , where do you live? Walk around your street, your town your city you will see Igbos everywhere , it's the same in all the 36 states of the federal , Igbos are not the type to segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they do best which is business , the day Igbos are sent out of Nigeria , or maybe given the chance to have biafra, Nigeria will break into pieces cause every ethnic group will demand for independent ,. It will never happen
3 million not 30 million?
How many Ijaws and Ibibios died? How many Hausas and Yoruba?
You people lie with no dissonance.
Are we to believe on the Biafra side it was only Ibos that died?
That is how you now like to portray Biafra but the Cowardly Ojukwu ran away and left it to Effiong to surrender

Of course the Eastern minorities dodged a bullet with the failure of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Belafonte(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

There is no redeeming feature about Obi. You were manipulated that is all there is to. Psychologically it is difficult to admit that.

Atiku is a much better option than Obi.

Obi can only contribute in a classroom.

His instincts are obvious to anyone who paid attention when he was governor. And who pays attention to Ibos generally.

If you have paid attention properly to Ibos you would never vote one to be president

Alright. Alright

2 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Gajagojo: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:

Alright. Alright

Lol

That is not my objective
I am here to persuade and to be persuaded
I don't know everything but I know Ibos approached the last election with self interest . Yoruba
youth allowed themselves to be manipulated by superficial logic neglecting history

I can summarise Ibos for you
1. They want to dominate everyone and will do anything to achieve that
2. From independence they perceived Yoruba as greatest obstacle to that goal
3. Whether or not you believe that was the purpose of January 15 1966 coup Ironsi pursued that agenda
4. Ojukwu lost out on the July 1966 counter coup and refused to come to terms with reality pursuing a futile war
5. This refusal to face reality and live in fantasy is at the core of their self evaluation and world view
6. They blame Awolowo and by extension the Yoruba for their humiliation in the war and hope one day to see Yoruba suffer. Those who lived through the war like Charly Boy carry this baggage and transmit it to the next generation. That Yoruba betrayed them and Awolowo seized their money
7. Again with that story you find total imperviousness to any alternative logic.
8. To believe that somehow Obi would pursue a unifying agenda is funny. Let Obi point out 2 or 3 Yorubas that were close to him when he was governor or Ijaws. Even among Ibos he discriminates for Catholics.
9. He rode on the back of EndSars,anti Tinubu and antiBuhari sentiment.

But let us assume there were only 4 or 5 Ibo candidates and no other Nigerian I will not pick Obi from 1 to 10

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by jibs4lv(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Truly this is one of the things I hate about Igbos, playing victims all the time when you clearly see what your people are doing in all regions and una unwelcoming nature in your region .

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by ImperialYoruba: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rich4god:
Me I don tire for the thing I dey see for nairaland.

I keep seeing that igbos hate other tribe, I keep seeing that igbos do not respect their host.... I keep seeing all sort of things.

But I ask again, what have the Igbos done wrong in Nigeria.?

The Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria, but I have never seen or heard where the Igbos fought the local community and take over their land. All the land, houses, and shops that we own, we bought or rented it. We did not demolish anybody's house, we didn't kill and stole their land yet we are been called all sort of names.
There have been too many riots in the past. There have been riots in the north, in South west targeted against one tribe or religion, but I am not sure that there have ever been a riot I the east targeted against the yorubas or the hausas, except for now that UGM and IPOD issue sprang up. Yet they say we hate other tribes.

There have been fighting Several times between the hausa and yorubas in the south west over little issue... Am yet to see any region where there was a fighting between the Igbos and the locals. Yet they said na the igbo dey cause trouble, whilst all we need is just a place to do business.

They said Igbos don't welcome people to their region, but am yet to see where a group of people where chased out from the east for the sole reason that they are not Igbo. A little traveling in the east will reveal to high the high population of hausas residing in the east, despite the issue of UGM, a lot of them are still there. It is not our fault that some people have refused to travel out of their region.

They said we don't give people land. If you have your money, go to the east and look for land, you will see and buy. When we went to other regions, we bought land with our money, no govt agency gave us land free.
So when you get to the east, look for land and buy, then come back and tell us if you were denied the land because you are Igbo.

Who in their right mind can witness what you do to discriminate against your fellow ibos, and then bring his investment to the land of discrimination to test his luck?

I open eye dey look you deny Anambra man to buy land because osu must not own property, you deny Ebonyi man and chase him away to his state, you threatened to rape Imo widower if she does not vacate her deceased husband house in 48hrs and return to her state. No, i dont want to come and test my luck with real estate in SE. Keep your land.

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Belafonte(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lol

That is not my objective
I am here to persuade and to be persuaded
I don't know everything but I know Ibos approached the last election with self interest . Yoruba
youth allowed themselves to be manipulated by superficial logic neglecting history

I can summarise Ibos for you
1. They want to dominate everyone and will do anything to achieve that
2. From independence they perceived Yoruba as greatest obstacle to that goal
3. Whether or not you believe that was the purpose of January 15 1966 coup Ironsi pursued that agenda
4. Ojukwu lost out on the July 1966 counter coup and refused to come to terms with reality pursuing a futile war
5. This refusal to face reality and live in fantasy is at the core of their self evaluation and world view
6. They blame Awolowo and by extension the Yoruba for their humiliation in the war and hope one day to see Yoruba suffer. Those who lived through the war like Charly Boy carry this baggage and transmit it to the next generation. That Yoruba betrayed them and Awolowo seized their money
7. Again with that story you find total imperviousness to any alternative logic.
8. To believe that somehow Obi would pursue a unifying agenda is funny. Let Obi point out 2 or 3 Yorubas that were close to him when he was governor or Ijaws. Even among Ibos he discriminates for Catholics.
9. He rode on the back of EndSars,anti Tinubu and antiBuhari sentiment.

But let us assume there were only 4 or 5 Ibo candidates and no other Nigerian I will not pick Obi from 1 to 10

You know being a nairaland veteran, I'm not a stranger to the igbo rhetoric against yorubas but I've always held a glimmer of hope that perhaps it's only an ignorant few that hold these anti-yoruba narratives. This last election cycle proved me painfully wrong.

Also, in the last 2 years I've come to understand that igbos actually detest yorubas. I hear comments like 'you don't behave like yoruba people' 'you don't look yoruba' etc, and thy expect me to take it as a compliment rather than the insult it is. Meanwhile, these are the same set of people that claim 'omo ibo' is a slur.

Sincerely, you don't need to say too much, I underd you perfectly. It's such a shame that the igbos are the way they are, that's life I guess. I hope the igbos understand that yorubas don't give half a fΓΌck about you guys. Every tribe/culture has their less desirable attributes but for you to think y'all are superior and even rub it in our faces will always meet with stiff opposition.

Next election cycle when yorubas oppose you, don't come out saying that's how we've always been. This particular one has sown seeds of discord that we'll all real from in due season. No ekun egbere please. Despise and detest us with your chest, we too will show you why our yoruba cultural has survived more than a thousand years on this earth. We dey house for una

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Iceberg3: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
triple996:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
bro ofemmanu1 or whatever you call yourself, I didn't read your kolo epistle but sha,that was brutal.
U really finish dis people
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by sharpsecret: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

IGBO in their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories- Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear.
Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the IGBOS.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO, Peter OBI made Lagos Home after 8years of Ruling Anambra etc.
All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West.
Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the yebbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos FIVE times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the yebbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE.
Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?

The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani.
The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.

Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK leftover Kpekus(Bianca)- Forgetting the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system.
A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge, i could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions.
Now Kanu is back at kuje prisons eating watery beans and Ekweremadu is languishing away in UK detention.

Pandorra Obituary was encumbranced fair and square with Ewedu and Amala Politicking pricision engineered by no one but the Jagaban, yet yeebhoes are still crying marginalization with Nzogbu-nzobu headless mob.

FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA and Deji ADEYANJU etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard them as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second and a comedian -Mr. Macaroni.
I hope very soon the igbo will not start blaming them as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war.
Now a certain Opportunist named Patrick Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor who's riding on the back of Tinubu tenant in Lagos- Peter OBI and supported by the Gala sellers association of Lagos is threatening to Remove Oba AKINOLU if he become the Governor, he forgot the Yoruba saying that says- A child that said when he grow-up, he'll make Rattle-snake' head his Favourite meat, y'all know the rest.
I rest.
this trash is too long...learn to summarize
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by sharpsecret: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Musrataman:

How old are you?
Igbo is hated in Ghana, south African, Asia, everywhere and you make it look like it is only in Nigeria.

people hate competition normally...and an Igbo man will give you a run even in your own backyard....like we are gradually buying the whole Lagos....you take your land to an Igbo man,he collects it and give you money to buy agbo...how is that bad?
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Arrewa:
Nwanna...

I'm replying this thread because maka no nwokem ka Ibu na this forum.

Onitsha crisis of 2006/2007 were hundreds of northerner were murdered in Onitsha because of a mini disagreement between Fulani cow supplier and Igbo butcher... Which resulted to physical confrontation between the two parties. Only for the Igbo man to be drop dead by the Fulani cow dealer. What happened afterward?

Innocent northners that knew nothing about the incident were attacked and killed including children and women!!

I still have the full record of Onitsha massacre with me!!

Why are your people not speaking against the killing of Nigerians of other ethnicities in East including the killing of our security agencies??

From the northern perspective.... We don't give a fvck about the Igbos... We bearly talk about you people in our public places or in our day to day activities... We are focuse on your region...

You partially stay in the north, and should know this.

But you Igbos at the other hand carry our matters for head like Gala!!

Always attacking northeners both online and offline...

Here on nairaland or Twitter... Igbos always initiate degrading conversation against the north!!
Why?
Why do you always turn a blind eye over the uncountable killings done by northerners?
Anyway, you are not the only one with the records of killings I have mine too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
people hate competition normally...and an Igbo man will give you a run even in your own backyard....like we are gradually buying the whole Lagos....you take your land to an Igbo man,he collects it and give you money to buy agbo...how is that bad?

What competition are you talking about?
Is drugs trafficking or ritualist competition

4 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Tranquillity360: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Your claim that 2006/2007 riot in Onitsha is
mini disagreement between Fulani cow supplier and Igbo butchers is totally false,I know you intentionally lied.
https://www.nairaland.com/7723643/second-time-what-people-se#123724479

The true fact of the event is you Northerners killed hundreds of Igbos in North just because of Muhammad cartoon in Denmark, something that has nothing to do with Igbos.

I was in Onitsha and witnessed everything.

Hundreds of Igbos were targeted and killed by Northerners over Muhammad protest happening in Denmark simple because Igbos are Christians.
We in Onitsha then heard about killing of our people in North,we took it as normal things Northerners does.

Anger arised when trailers loads of dead bodies of our people arrived Onitsha for burial.
People that couldn't take it took action by hunting Northerners here too.(All Killing is bad) But I can't condemn that act because that single act put a stop to Northerners always Targeting Igbos in any religious misunderstanding.

If not they would have continue attacking Igbos like they always do, even Deborah Case, may Igbos would have fallen for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/19/muhammadcartoons.ameliahill

Mod allow people that don't know the true fact to learn from here because I saw that Arrewa lie very late.

Nairaland shouldn't allow lies to stand.

Arrewa:
Nwanna...

I'm replying this thread because maka no nwokem ka Ibu na this forum.

Onitsha crisis of 2006/2007 were hundreds of northerner were murdered in Onitsha because of a mini disagreement between Fulani cow supplier and Igbo butcher... Which resulted to physical confrontation between the two parties. Only for the Igbo man to be drop dead by the Fulani cow dealer. What happened afterward?

Innocent northners that knew nothing about the incident were attacked and killed including children and women!!

I still have the full record of Onitsha massacre with me!!

Why are your people not speaking against the killing of Nigerians of other ethnicities in East including the killing of our security agencies??

From the northern perspective.... We don't give a fvck about the Igbos... We bearly talk about you people in our public places or in our day to day activities... We are focuse on your region...

You partially stay in the north, and should know this.

But you Igbos at the other hand carry our matters for head like Gala!!

Always attacking northeners both online and offline...

Here on nairaland or Twitter... Igbos always initiate degrading conversation against the north!!
Why?
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

IGBO in their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories- Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear.
Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the IGBOS.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO, Peter OBI made Lagos Home after 8years of Ruling Anambra etc.
All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West.
Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the yebbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos FIVE times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the yebbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE.
Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?

The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani.
The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.

Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK leftover Kpekus(Bianca)- Forgetting the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system.
A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge, i could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions.
Now Kanu is back at kuje prisons eating watery beans and Ekweremadu is languishing away in UK detention.

Pandorra Obituary was encumbranced fair and square with Ewedu and Amala Politicking pricision engineered by no one but the Jagaban, yet yeebhoes are still crying marginalization with Nzogbu-nzobu headless mob.

FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA and Deji ADEYANJU etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard them as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second and a comedian -Mr. Macaroni.
I hope very soon the igbo will not start blaming them as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war.
Now a certain Opportunist named Patrick Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor who's riding on the back of Tinubu tenant in Lagos- Peter OBI and supported by the Gala sellers association of Lagos is threatening to Remove Oba AKINOLU if he become the Governor, he forgot the Yoruba saying that says- A child that said when he grow-up, he'll make Rattle-snake' head his Favourite meat, y'all know the rest.
I rest.

God bless your parents for us, a true omo odua tokan tokan

I hope yorubas can read this your post with open mind, this igboo tribe are below Yoruba people in all areas they're not close and can never be close but will be bragging when they're nothing

No Igbo can tell me he's superior than me, they run up and down like village thief, I don't leave my region to make it as they'd here

their region would have been nothing to write home about if they're not immigrating like forest monkeys

mumu people

2 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by sharpsecret: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Musrataman:

What competition are you talking about?
Is drugs trafficking or ritualist competition
even your president is linked to drugs and very soon he is gonna introduce drugs to our constitution and guess who that will favour?...as for ritualist no let Nollywood deceive you with all those blood money nonsense...we ain't lazy people,we hustle,it's in our DNA,that's why you find an Igbo man in every country of the world,that's why you see us in every market in Nigeria...that's why you see us in every port in Africa..we know the tribes that havest head for ritual porpurses
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
even your president is linked to drugs and very soon he is gonna introduce drugs to our constitution and guess who that will favour?...as for ritualist no let Nollywood deceive you with all those blood money nonsense...we ain't lazy people,we hustle,it's in our DNA,that's why you find an Igbo man in every country of the world,that's why you see us in every market in Nigeria...that's why you see us in every port in Africa..we know the tribes that havest head for ritual porpurses
Can you name one thing Igbo has done that Yoruba hasn’t done? You Igbo should be careful with aligning against Yoruba. We’re not an ordinary African tribe

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by franchasofficia: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Someone politely asked that what had Igbos done to deserve the hate filled comments from some section of Nigeria and what was the response?

Instead of politely explaining to him, the same tribe that claim to be innocent and Godly and Saintly while calling Igbos every unprintable names have gone further to reply with all manner of venomous words yet they claim that Igbos are the offenders.

May divinity and forces of nature reward us all according to our hearts and deeds. May God's judgment continue to come upon every Nigerian tribe and region according to their deeds and wishes for other tribes.

Evil usually last longer than good, even in family settings, the good child is always hated and it always seem like the world is against him or her but at the end, God always shows why He alone is God.

I leave you all to your individual consciences.

Op, you have done your best, no enemy will accept to be an enemy, it is human nature not to accept our errors and faults, especially we blacks, so don't expect much, focus on your life and making a difference wherever you are, divinity and nature will reward us all according to our deeds here on earth
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Christistruth03: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Tell the ignorant kids. Nobody chose to be Nigerian, the British forced it on us, so igbos should go fight the British monarchy for their secession or build fence around alaigbo. We reasonable Nigerians know it's easier for us to solve our problems via true federalism rather than going through the arduous task of breaking the nation into bits, true federalism where every state have their state police, and laws, and have their regions to do what they like, this is a more simpler way, and we still get the benefits of being one, trading among each other, and taking advantage of our huge market and number as a union. Igbo people are fake, they are the ones everyone taking advantage of Nigeria's numbers selling to the whole Nigerian population, yet they are the ones asking for biafra, if they get biafra, will it be on the sky, is it not same territory it will be?
Clowns.

The British also created and imposed the Eastern Region on you but Ojukwu loved it so much that he hijacked it and kidnapped even the Eastern Niger Delta People in it and all their Territory into Biafra

It didn't bother him that the Eastern Region was a Creation of the British

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Dismissed Ndume, Arase Children & Others From CBN / Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu / Breaking News: Femi Fani Kayode Is Not Even Yoruba After All:haunted By A Nupe A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.