Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date (555 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by RTID: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Unless a man is taking you to an actual restaurant where you know that meals are generally expensive, I don't see any reason why a woman would go out to an eatery or mama put on a date, and her bill alone would be 12k.

Some of una dey mad oo!

Like, don't you have conscience?!

What are you eating that will amount to 12000 naira at Mr Biggs or Mama Put?

You people are just gluttons!

First of, it's a date where you get to know each other, not an avenue for breaking the Guinness Book of record for glutonny.

Second, you should be considerate when making an order you know might be on the high side.

It's courtesy to ask.

"Can I get this?"

"I'd like some extras, can I?"

That's how it should be!

Or better still, you pay for other extra stuff with your own money.

Umu Nwanyi, stop being wicked and heartless!

It's a date for crying out loud! You're there to get to know him, not to exhibit your glutonny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by advanceDNA: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
RTID:

Second, you should be considerate when making an order you know might be on the high side.

Lol...on the other side of paying thousands for another man's meal?? Lol.... women will laff at this ur comment..... They can never be on the other side.....women are too stingy and calculative to be on the other side...
..na una dey mùmu in the name of pleasing them.....
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by MrAmbrose(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't see anything bad for her to spend her own money, it's her own money remember? grin
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
If having a date with a woman is no longer as it used to be, why don't you stop having dates with women to save yourself some headache and save this online space some nuisance

1 Like

Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's not by force to take woman on a date in order to avoid unnecessary heart attacks or you can simply tell her what you have in your wallet.
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by JealousCobra(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wahala, for guys we dey carry ladies for date dey enter big restaurants or eatery centers. What happened to libraries, recreational gardens, zoo etc. 😎

1 Like

Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by phorget(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Not all ladies but Nigerian ladies...
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by advanceDNA: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
It's not by force to take woman on a date in order to avoid unnecessary heart attacks or you can simply tell her what you have in your wallet.

Well .... nobody goes on a date assuming the woman will behave like an hungry, entitled, irrational human being just because of small refreshment....

Na so one order 27k spaghetti the other day...

The funny part is u women dont spend ur money like that when u go to eatry....
In fact ....enter any eatry in naija...u will hardly see women by themselves ...una must follow man......and if u guys do go by yourselves....u do things in moderation...na small cups of ice cream una dey buy with 400 chicken pie.....

but once a man is paying.... ewooooooooo!!!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by kelspinall(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
una dey tryoooo,if I take a gal out,i tell straight up "look at how much am gonna spend" to avoid embarrassment..
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by SultanOfAbia: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Try going out to Shrine on first dates

If she is hungry, look for sacrifice food on the floor and give her.

She will love you till enternity..Works 100%
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Well .... nobody goes on a date assuming the woman will behave like an hungry, entitled, irrational human being just because of small refreshment....

Na so one order 27k spaghetti the other day...

The funny part is u women dont spend ur money like that when u go to eatry....
In fact ....enter any eatry in naija...u will hardly see women by themselves ...una must follow man......and if u guys do go by yourselves....u do things in moderation...na small cups of ice cream una dey buy with 400 chicken pie.....

but once a man is paying.... ewooooooooo!!!

grin
You sha hate us no problem continue our hands will soon touch you
Re: Don't See Any Reason Why A Woman Would Go Out To An Eatery Or Mama Put On A Date by advanceDNA: 3:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You sha hate us no problem continue our hands will soon touch you

Hate you?? This na why i no too like to dey follow woman yarn.....

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways On How To Test If Your Girlfriend Is Faithful / Advice Needed / Yoruba Girl In Love With Igbo "Mummy's Boy" Faces Family's Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.