Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) (7553 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2023
A 27-year-old Nigerian woman, Stella Jumbo has showed off her new mansion a few weeks after gifting herself a 4matic Benz SUV.

The businesswoman took to Facebook on her birthday, June 10, 2023, to share photos of her new house and declared herself the youngest landlady in Akwa Ibom state.

"I present to you the youngest and latest landlady in Akwa Ibom state. Happy 27th birthday to me. Latest house owner.

Latest Benz owner. Landlady @ 27. Noiseless queen. Queen of doings. I don’t do regular," she wrote.

THE VERSACE MANSION. WHITE VILLA. SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM ME TO ME. Congratulations to me. LATEST LANDLADY. It gladdens my heart to announce to my family and friends that today officially marks the beginning of a new era in my life as I reference the love of God upon my self and all that concerns me I owe God the gratitude for this. Becoming a landlady at this age is not a mere feat but it takes all level of great determination and passion for service to get this rightly done."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/the-youngest-landlady-in-akwa-ibom-27-year-old-nigerian-woman-says-as-she-shows-off-her-new-mansion-2.html

3 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Congrats dear, it finally paid off.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Anty we don hear, you don't do regular. You do premium.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2023
I have something to say, but I will keep calm and allow the person below me to say it first…….so my Oga over to you 😁

14 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Congrats dear, it finally paid off.
What paid off?

3 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Congrats to her though

8 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by slawomir: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Wetin this one dey celebrate for 27 years

Ordinary Mansion and 4matic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2023
This is not your purpose in life

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by princeade86(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Power of.......
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Osashalom: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Why are you all scared to say it, is it because the first photo is revealing only her lap?
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Olasyke:

What paid off?
That thing u wan hear, no be me go talk am grin

12 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Olosho work dey pay o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Two bedroom bungalow is now Versace Mansion undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Kharol1234: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2023
She just collect contract

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2023
clitocurrency
If you know, you know

5 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
More grease to your KPEK 😏

4 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Astra101: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2023
With this her banging body, I will reserve my comment less daughters of small girls big gods come for my head

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by iammo(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
kiss

Lovely building

But why not build a cormercial property like 4 apartment flat with the money lavished on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by layzie: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
When will they learn?? That's the question here
When?

3 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2023
I commend her for building it in akwa ibom. That house would be nothing less than 500m in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
grin

Fear this gender because they talked to the devil face to face.

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Big god doing big things grin
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Men do business and make money.

Women also make money. I dey tell you.

Na husband dey humble most.

We should not call it hk up or sugar daddy.

Forget oo. Women self dey hustle naaw.

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Karlifate: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Women make really good entrepreneurs.

They set very achievable goals and tend to be stingy with money.

They're good managers for small businesses, but bad if you want to make it big.

5 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by UYEMDO35(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2023
God na when my turn go reach sef?.... I think life is unfair to some us that ain't lucky moreover At 27yrs I still don't have anything to show off...abi shey na my time never reach ni... even my younger ones no even get respect for me again.

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Savedday2: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2023
The kinnd ashawo wey 9ja girls dey do this days erh, even devil dey fear!

Soon na Margot go the come out from the puzzy

Ashawo don build huz people no go hear word for area again!

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by MechanicMike: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Uptheante:
Olosho work dey pay o

angry
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by MechanicMike: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Uptheante:
Olosho work dey pay o

^^^^^^side effffect of suffffarrrin ((typical Nigerian dumb useless degrakolinated mentality))

1. Nigggggga she as a Mansion...u on nairaland ..prowling
2. Nigggggga u no her...she don't no u exist
3. Nigggggga shes lightskin...u hav no hope
4. Nigggggga she gots hers...go get yors
5. Nigggggga she's fine as fukkk...u r visibly ugly sir
6. Nigggggga shes female...you sound like male reject angry
Lastly..nigggggga she's ballliing...u suffffarrrin!!!

....WORDS OF WISSSDOM...steppppup Yor game(((no offenscce) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by fourboys: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Why she turn back like that cool

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by siofra(f): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Wow! It's beautiful.
Congrats to her. Nigerian women are very hard-working and smart, can't say the same for their male counterparts who are mostly into fraud and rituals at that age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls No More Shy These Days / My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.