Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) (7599 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2023
into what business
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by eepeepook: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Everybody get where dey bite them. Na her own matter be that.
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2023
So where is the mansion?
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by yeyedu(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
siofra:
Wow! It's beautiful.
Congrats to her. Nigerian women are very hard-working and smart, can't say the same for their male counterparts who are mostly into fraud and rituals at that age.

When are you going to show yours or are you not smart enough like your colleagues?

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Rexymania(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
This is not a mansion nah
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by siofra(f): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
yeyedu:

When are you going to show yours or are you not smart enough like your colleagues?

Why are you interested in mine? Do you want to covet it? Because that's all you lazy Nigerian men do, covet people's stuff angry
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Jamestown123: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I commend her for building it in akwa ibom. That house would be nothing less than 500m in lagos.
Yes, because na gold dem the use build Lagos houses. You just open mouth waaa

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by diaspoAFRICANS: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Congrats dear, it finally paid off.

You need help for being too funny.
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Lifewithhardey: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Chibuezem(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wetin this one dey celebrate for 27 years

Ordinary Mansion and 4matic
dash me am na

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Chibuezem(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^^^side effffect of suffffarrrin ((typical Nigerian dumb useless degrakolinated mentality))

1. Nigggggga she as a Mansion...u on nairaland ..prowling
2. Nigggggga u no her...she don't no u exist
3. Nigggggga shes lightskin...u hav no hope
4. Nigggggga she gots hers...go get yors
5. Nigggggga she's fine as fukkk...u r visibly ugly sir
6. Nigggggga shes female...you sound like male reject angry
Lastly..nigggggga she's ballliing...u suffffarrrin!!!

....WORDS OF WISSSDOM...steppppup Yor game(((no offenscce) angry

you've niggarized everything
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by MechanicMike: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chibuezem:
you've niggarized everything

thank u my niggggggga!(no oofeincse) wink

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by yeyedu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
siofra:

Why are you interested in mine? Do you want to covet it? Because that's all you lazy Nigerian men do, covet people's stuff angry

Mostly, it's after replying you that I go back to check your profile picture - not worth replying.
Happy democrazy day!
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Manna4Gurls: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fine gals nawaday wants some Critocurrency 😅

Kuami Eugene ft Rotimi 🎶

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Clitocurrency be paying af
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Michaelspresh(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Haters will say it's from her numerous sugar daddies

They won't see her hardwork ohh

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Enice(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
iammo:
kiss

Lovely building

But why not build a cormercial property like 4 apartment flat with the money lavished on this

To her, she believes that the instrument that brought the money for building the house and buying the car is very much intact and with her permanently! Not knowing that it does expires
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by egopersonified(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
As for me, stop building houses that takes money from your pockets while you are still building your future. This would have being better as flats or at most semi detached. You can plan your second or third house as an only occupant in the compound, not your first house.

Secondly, all these I want to build my house and move, then you move 2 hours away from your work or business place( minus lagosians), is very unreasonable. If you must build, build commercial and stay where you are. Fuel is now N520 per litre. You cannot be in Benin and be telling me you spend N1,500 for transportation everyday. N1,500 times 25 days is N37,500, times 12 months is N450,000. You better put up your house for rent and move into town.

2 Likes

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Do people actually know the meaning of mansion these days... she built a bungalow and they call it mansion.....only a person that grew in poverty thinks that a bungalow is a mansion

1 Like

Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by JpBiz92: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hope she's not into CLITOCURRENCY
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by XAUBulls: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
ExAngel007:
A 27-year-old Nigerian woman, Stella Jumbo has showed off her new mansion a few weeks after gifting herself a 4matic Benz SUV.

The businesswoman took to Facebook on her birthday, June 10, 2023, to share photos of her new house and declared herself the youngest landlady in Akwa Ibom state.

"I present to you the youngest and latest landlady in Akwa Ibom state. Happy 27th birthday to me. Latest house owner.

Latest Benz owner. Landlady @ 27. Noiseless queen. Queen of doings. I don’t do regular," she wrote.

THE VERSACE MANSION. WHITE VILLA. SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM ME TO ME. Congratulations to me. LATEST LANDLADY. It gladdens my heart to announce to my family and friends that today officially marks the beginning of a new era in my life as I reference the love of God upon my self and all that concerns me I owe God the gratitude for this. Becoming a landlady at this age is not a mere feat but it takes all level of great determination and passion for service to get this rightly done."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/the-youngest-landlady-in-akwa-ibom-27-year-old-nigerian-woman-says-as-she-shows-off-her-new-mansion-2.html
Stella Jumbo... Sounds like a Rivers surname.

This is NOT a mansion. A nicely built bungalow though.
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Las las everyone craves recognition. Only a few would stay silent on their accomplishments when they hit it big. Personally I see it as a ‘complex’ issue
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by nazicartel(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
E get when I been deh pursue this girl ooo. She and her sister na very beautiful girls... Ahh, e better as I back off seff angry
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by MechanicMike: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Uptheante:
Olosho work dey pay o

...and nigggggga.. soooory I had to niggggggarice u!!(no oofencssece) angry
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by flokii: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Owo idi no doubt.. ol0sho work finally paid her.
At 27 yrs when her mates are still trying to get job, this ashana don build house,buy car with no known source of livelihood.
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Buharidgeneral: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
See fresh lap. Something must kill a man
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Makers49: 2:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats to your kpekus
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by UptownVibes(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wetin this one dey celebrate for 27 years

Ordinary Mansion and 4matic
How many Nigerian girls of that age into businesses or 8-4 jobs can boast of a house and such car at 27? If no be clitto trading, just like this hanty here? You buy house ,buy car dey show us yash. Clitto trading pays these ladies big these days ..
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Chai,men are really spending money
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by HugeElephant(f): 10:54pm On Jan 05
yeyedu:

Mostly, it's after replying you that I go back to check your profile picture - not worth replying.
Happy democrazy day!
hello
Re: The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) by yeyedu(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09
Hi

HugeElephant:
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Always Complains About My Attire / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.