Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja (9759 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by Abujabir24: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
@freecocoa. I cant shave it cuz it looks nice on my face. I really take care of it. I will enter Abuja with prayers and Insha Allah nothing will happen.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by moderatorr: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
Abujabir24:

@freecocoa. I cant shave it cuz it looks nice on my face. I really take care of it. I will enter Abuja with prayers and Insha Allah nothing will happen.
nice on your face ko, bushy face bush man ni
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by sammirano: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nigeria is not suppose to return the aliens.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by ayusman16(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Abduljabir d book haram Internet Adviser on Nairaland, Will be waiting for u in Abuja and Insha Allah ur ass is toast!
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by saintfrank(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hummm only the ignorant we fall for this unedited and senseless media story. We’re all know that this so called Boko Haram,  group are pple who are well trained by top military officer, they’re smart and professional in whatever they seem to do. If at all they are having any plan to attack today Oct 1st. That means they have being in Abuja for the two weeks, because them also have to carry out devilish surveillance before final strike.

It’s impossible to believe the security agencies have arrested some Boko Haram members when they’re trying to flew into the capital city Abuja one a day or two days b4 the Oct 1st Kick off, Abi una no d watch movie we don no all d koko so nothing d sele… lia lia media  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by UmarSanda: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
Tot vanguard report 950, among them Igbo youths, retired police n Immigration officers. Igbo in Boko Haram,na wa o!
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by UmarSanda: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
Read the complete story on Vanguard, it stated dat many among those arrested are Igbo youths,so dnt start ur tribal bashing here.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by baslone: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
So igbo's are taking part in the foiled bid?

Fake story!
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by saintfrank(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ Umar Sanda, so far I haven’t see any tribal misconduct on the forum shall. Dis ideal of Boko Haram and it’s so called pple is nothing but evil and barbaric act. Only those ignorant and frustrated youths whom they’re have being able to deceived to carry out this bombs attract are d once to suffer by getting their ass roasted in HELL grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by Abujabir24: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
@moderator. I dnt blame u, u really dnt knw d benefits of keeping beards. U fool. Go to hell u f***ing INFIDEL.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by realsemaj: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2011
I'm disappointed with the decision of Govt. to repatrate any criminal whose activity threatings our peaceful existence. If any of those bloody almajeris is found guilty, they should be dealt with according to our laws. Libyans are killing our brothers everyday on mere allegations of working as Gadafi's macenery. Mutalab was not sent to Nigeria for trial. Why is our oun decision always different?
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
rubbish, Infact as it stands, it is a crime to be an aboki so all malams shuld convert to hindus or budhist to avoid arrest as boko haram, Awon olodo oshi, Whethr d news is true or false, d day any of my frend or relativ is afectd by boko harams senseless bombin, i will revenge on any of my hausa neigbour directly or indirectly, No body has monopoly over violence & violence beget violence to nullify violence, Kpam
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by ossaisly(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
O my God! An attempt is been foiled,yet we complain. Should ur brothers n sisters seen as corpse b4 we start to reason here? Mind u guys dat we still av foreign detectors here,so is d reason why attacks should b foiled. Its like improvement in our force is a sin, poliharam!
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by norrisman: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
How dumb are Nigerians that are celebrating? I seriously doubt the membership of Boko Haram is up to a thousand yet in one day, the security operatives rounded up 920 (maybe 950 depending on which story you believe) of them. I am sure 99.9% of the people that are being held are innocent.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by basadenet: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
I hope they will not escape again as it happen in the last saga. And Some of the security operatives are traitors.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by basadenet: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
I hope they will not escape again as it happen in the last saga. And Some of the security operatives are traitors.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by Parnassuss(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
Well, if this is true more grease o the security's clogs. Though it sounds rather forced if u ask me.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by rosul01: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
wen wil we begin 2 hear good news 'bout niieria? 4 God'z sake, we'r 51today.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by okeyxyz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
LWKMD watching you guys swallow this silly story. grin
guess the govt agencies know majority of the naija public are gullible.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by muyoto: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
do my eyes deceive me?

did i just read 920??

if this is true, then. . .
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by sheyguy: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
they keep telling us about catch they have made but they have not been able to link these Interceptions to any high ranking person all this while. i wonder if they are telling the truth.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by rman: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2011
In one scoop they arrested 920 people all confirmed to be boko haram members!

We are not all fools in Nigeria. Media bullshit
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by mikron(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Abujabir u ll not kill me wit laugh o! U be alfa? Hahaha.
@poster if i commit a crime in the u.s.a or any other serious country e.g drug peddling, would they repartrate me to nigeria to face charges 4 my crime? NEVER! The ll make sure i serve my time in their prison before deporting me back to nigeria. That is what i expect to hear not this. I dont knw the kind of justice system we practice here in 9ja.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by islamrules(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2011
The source said, most of the suspects would be repatriated to their home countries after interrogation for prosecution while those who are Nigerians will face justice in the country.

What happened to this Useless country called "Nigeria" ?

Why cant you say "Most of the suspect will be freed" ?

So they can come back and continue their game ?

I have said it, "Boko-haram is no threat to Nigerians, it is our government that is using them". They have capture and arrested, yet, they will still release them. The government is just using Nigerians life to play politics.

Boko-haram is a non-issue and a tool our governement is using.
Re: Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja by baslone: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2011
islamrules:

What happened to this Useless country called "Nigeria" ?

Why cant you say "Most of the suspect will be freed" ?

So they can come back and continue their game ?

I have said it, "Boko-haram is no threat to Nigerians, it is our government that is using them". They have capture and arrested, yet, they will still release them
. The government is just using Nigerians life to play politics.

Boko-haram is a non-issue and a tool our governement is using.

They capture and release because they always pick up innocent aboki illiterates.

These Boko's are smarter and more sophisticated than "we arrested 1200 boko's in a trunck with bombs and AK's".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum / Lagos Takes Delivery Of 800 Marcopolo Buses From Brazil / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.