Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] (1640 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked

This young lady came to buy bread at the place I worked, she wore bum shorts and a top that showed the shape of the two little pawpaws that has been squeezed a couple times.

I noticed all eyes were on her and she was loving it, I have this ability to read through things to a certain level. All the guys wanted the juice but were all whispering like little kids. It made me feel ashamed on their behalf and angry as a hustler.

I walked up to her with my tore pants, unshaven bears that didn't look good on me and dirty body due to the work I do, I could tell by looking at her eyes that she was quite shocked and at the time intimidated by my guts.

"What's your name" I asked

"Comfort" she replied

"Huh?"

"Comfort... Good morning"

"Good morning, how're you?"

"I'm fine"

"You look familiar, are you an indigene of this town?"

"No. Umm, maybe it's because I've been here before to buy something"

"Oh I see, I would have loved to talk more with you but I'm busy right now. Until next time"...

Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked

You're probably wondering why I approach her looking like that? Yes, I did that intentionally because:

1. To show those guys that there's nothing special about walking up to someone, it doesn't have to be "sex" all the time.

2. To show her that she's not better than anyone there, because the attention was surely gonna get into her hand.

She was utterly surprised that I was so confident and looked her directly in her eyes but didn't give a fúck about her phone number.

Some Ghanaian guy ran out to go get her number and offered it to me, and of course, I rejected it. Another handsome guy took it and was embarrassed when he met the lazy girl...

She told him, "I'm sorry but I'm not your type" ( grin )...

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked

I'm sure, she wouldn't forget what happened easily — "how could that guy dressed like that be so confident to approach a classic girl like me?"

Another girl tried to manipulate a real hustler like me into giving her money or buying something for her but she was shocked when I told her "you're supposed to buy something for me, I'm just a broke guy"...

She thought I would give in and even helped me to do what I was doing but I instead gave her the sweet-talk and told her, she'd get it but it's in my house... ( wink )

So what did I create this thread?

Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked

1. Learn to be a man and always stand out.

2. Remained focused as a hustler and learn to silence manipulations from people.

3. Get money, common sense and a working brain.

Thank you, you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by Hatrick01: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

You're probably wondering why I approach her looking like that? Yes, I did that intentionally because:

1. To show those guys that there's nothing special about walking up to someone, it doesn't have to be "sex" all the time.

2. To show her that she's not better than anyone there, because the attention was surely gonna get into her hand.

She was utterly surprised that I was so confident and looked her directly in her eyes but didn't give a fúck about her phone number.

Some Ghanaian guy ran out to go get her number and offered it to me, and of course, I rejected it. Another handsome guy took it and was embarrassed when he met the lazy girl...

She told him me "I'm sorry but I'm not your type" ( grin )...

corrected.
No dey whyne nairalanders.

#YouNoFitWhyneUs
Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Hatrick01:
corrected.
No dey whyne nairalanders.

#YouNoFitWhyneUs

shocked

You think so?

Hehehehe, I saw this coming. Nigerians aren't used to honesty.
Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by Jeremani: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

You think so?

Hehehehe, I saw this coming. Nigerians aren't used to honesty.
Don't mind him, what is hard to believe there
Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by SuperOnyi: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Jeremani:

Don't mind him, what is hard to believe there

shocked

People like him find it hard to believe there are people like us that say it as it is.
Re: See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] by Zazu777: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice piece boss. You write alot like ilegend

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Am Scared To Death, Can You Catch HIV From MouthAction / What Is Love? / Genotype Versus Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.