Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore (27847 Views)

The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Buhari Using June 12 To Regain Popularity In Nigeria-pdp Says!!! / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by lhordspy: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2023
@YeleSowore
Omoyele Sowore reacts to Peter Obi's democracy day message.

June 12 has now become โ€œNational Opportunists Dayโ€.

A @PeterObi who openly confessed that he worked for General Abacha clearing the Tin Can Island port while Abacha was busy assassinating June 12 protagonists is also using June 12 for cruise. wonders shall not cease!
#Revolutionnow

Former thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7724201/june-12-peter-obis-democracy

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by lhordspy: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Peter Obi is not just a deceitful person, but also a two-faced duplicitous guileful human. A man that should rather be apologising, rather than trying to sneak himself into the discussion of 'struggle-for-democracy.'
When the likes of Tinubu, Osoba, Chief Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige amongst others were fighting for democracy; some jailed, some killed, some brutalised, some exiled. Peter Ob! was in a cozy office, fully airconditioned, helping Abacha, through Tin-can port to loot.

If you also recall, this same man told us during the campaign period that Emefiele's disastrous policy was the best thing after chocolate. He told us we would reap the gain in the long run.

This same man told us during the campaign period that subsidy wont stay a single day, if elected. He promised to remove it immediately. When his political affiliated groups; Obidient, NLC and TUC, started antagonising the same move by Bola Tinubu. Peter Obi went MIA, deaf and dumb. He kept quiet all through. Infact, with sheer delight, he basked in the chaos.

This same man uses every available means, both on social media and during interviews to slander, libel and run smear campaign of calumnies against the Northerners, he uses every available means to tell the world how very poor the northerners are. But during his so many visit to the north, he always choose to tell them about Oil, textile, how he was a roommate to their sultan, and how beautiful the north is. A coward, a hypocrite who cant tell them they are poor to their faces.

No wonder peeps like Charly boy refer to him as his 'christ' . Charly boy, an almost 80years old granpa, who takes nude photoshoot. Birds of same feather flocks together.

332 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Advancedpenis: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Another jealous 11 razor blade face forming Aluta.

Anyway

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing ajasco

186 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Princeton92(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
undecided
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Waiting for your gibberish as usual

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by PlayerMeji: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2023
We all know the fraud called Obi with his woman voice

187 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Lanretoye(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
I dont know why i just dislike everythingvabout this peter obi,even his looks.he looks black inside and out.
loosecanon50:

You that is white inside and out, who sabi you?
Mindlog:

At least the image of who you dislike is very clear to you but you don't even exist in Peter Obi's imagination...so more free space in his mind.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
atleast i am entitled to my own opinion,make ogun no kiii anybody wey mention me on this one.

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by loosecanon50(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
This failed SUG president doesn't know when to flap his gums and when to shut it. I'm not surprised..everyone wants to use Obi to trend.

#Revolutionnow Kee you there.

107 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by undisputedKOC: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
What do you expect from a criminal like Peter Obi? He is the biggest fraud export from the South East, a professional political prostitute and fraudster who is the grand patron of IPOB and Obidรฎots terrorists undecided

157 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Marineson(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
We need to work together in order to make Nigeria work again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by SadiqBabaSani: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
A very useless Sowore,

Sowore has contested 3 timea for Presidency, if we add all the votes secured in the three attempts they won't equal the votes Obi secured in just Ondo state where sowore hails from.

Sowore attacks Obi his father for relevance,

Youths don't queue behind dubious characters like Sowore, a blackmailer in-Chief.

Sowore wanted the kind of Youth followership Obi has but because he is a crook, nobdy could trust his future into his hands, I advice he stick to his media blackmail and berret wearing exhibition

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by FreeStuffsNG: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Sowore is spot on with this. He was part of the June 12 struggle during his ULSU Presidency days and Akoka,UNILAG, was a hotbed of June 12 protests and activism.

Dreadlocked Olisegun Maiyegun , his predecessor in ULSU, should take the credit too. Golden era of progressive powerful students union activism.

Truth be told, Mr Obi should be praising the likes of Sowore today and apologising for being part of the govt that worked against June 12.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
@YeleSowore
Omoyele Sowore reacts to Peter Obi's democracy day message.

Former thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7724201/june-12-peter-obis-democracy
Mynd44 nlfpmod

What about Buhari who posthumously awarded Abiola the highest honour in the land? cool

Sowore - I am not sure this one registers on the Richter scale of political sins grin

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, but the perpetual human predicament is that the answer soon poses its own problems ~ Sidney J Harris

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Mindlog: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I dont know why i just dislike everythingvabout this peter obi,even his looks.he looks black inside and out.

At least the image of who you dislike is very clear to you but you don't even exist in Peter Obi's imagination...so more free space in his mind.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by SadiqBabaSani: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sowore is spot on with this. He was part of the June 12 struggle during his ULSU Presidency and Akoka,UNILAG, was a hotbed of activism. Olisegun Maiyegun , his predecessor, should take the credit too. Golden era of progressive powerful students union activism.

Truth be told, Mr Obi should be praising the likes of Sowore today and apologising for being part of the govt that worked against June 12
Zomb.ie

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by kettykings: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
These folks and their closed mindset, tufiakwa.
If they aren't trying to invoke laws to defeat the purpose of a federal structure, they are trolling opposition party candidates or trying their hands on xenophobia

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by LeoDeKing: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I swear you no hate am reach me.

The criminal is nothing but a well packaged fraud.

After attempting to turn presidential election to a religious war, see the unintelligent fool pretending in a Mosque.

Why they allowed the crook into the Mosque is what I can't still understand. angry

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by FreeStuffsNG: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Zomb.ie
Mynd44 nlfpmod

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by loosecanon50(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:

You that is white inside and out, who sabi you?

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
What would he now say about EX-President Muhammadu Buhari who is the one that declared today as Democracy day yet was the Chairman of Petroleum Trust Funds during the regime of Sanni Abacha. The same Abacha who was one of the soliders who kicked Buhari out of office as a Military Head of State, through a Coup that brought IBB to power? cry

Nothing is constant in life, our stands changes by our exposure to new information and experience. That is why I laugh at those who make a big deal out of how Obi chooses to celebrate June 12, lol I laugh at those who make a big deal out of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's change in stands with respect to subsidy removal.

The Obi who is running back and forth in court today may be the one running errands for Tinubu tomorrow. Change is constant.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Vinnie2000(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Sowore is just being JEALOUS of HE Peter Obi.๐Ÿ˜•

The Love Nigerians have for Obi dey Choke many of his HATERS for throats.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

A good example is Ihordspy the APC Gararaga Boy. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Resurrection212: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
I remember then when Tinubu used his ACN party declared national holiday in the whole of southwest. Only Edo state observed the holiday in ss non of southeast observe it.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by LeoDeKing: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Evilspirit666:
E no send your papa
He send your own?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Vinnie2000(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I swear you no hate am reach me

Lolss. ๐Ÿ˜€

Make The Hate nor Kill you o? cheesy

Peter Obi does not have Time for Haters!
Ask Reno Omokri. ๐Ÿ˜•

He will continue to offer his Wisdom and Advice to Nigerians
While working with his Lawyers @the Tribunal to get his Mandate! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Occurstaem(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Obi is the best packaged fraud ever.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Confirmedzombie: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2023
We know this already. Not just June 12th, even his court case and tweet from Peter obi.

All na cruise cos obi knows he has no level.

Obedients and ipob terorists are totally brainwashed.

Peter Obi is finished politically

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Luckylife(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Ok
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Igwe9(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Sowore is a very useless man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2023
loosecanon50:
This failed SUG president doesn't know when to flap his gums and when to shut it. I'm not surprised..everyone wants to use Obi to trend.

#Revolutionnow Kee you there.

The Funny is that the Spurious claims of these APC goons
that Peter Obi worked against June 12. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฆ

So because Obi worked in Tin Can, he supported Abacha?

So If I Work as a Reporter in TVC station, I support Tinubu? ๐Ÿ˜•

Hope they even Remember that MKO Abiola himself, was Friends with same Abacha and IBB
Only that they betrayed him. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Mindlog: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I dont know why i just dislike everythingvabout this peter obi,even his looks.he looks black inside and out.atleast i am entitled to my own opinion,make ogun no kiii anybody wey mention me on this one.

Who be Ogun, where Jesus' dey?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well e be like say e dey kill people where you come from.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
We know this already. Not just June 12th, even his court case and tweet from Peter obi.

All na cruise cos obi knows he has no level.

Obedients and ipob terorists are totally brainwashed.

Peter Obi is finished politically

Na so! ๐Ÿ˜
Dat's you have been Saying since God knows when.

Peter Obi will Remain RELEVANT in our Political Space Until he reclaims that Presidential mandate! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You APC Lots will continue to Have Migraine and HBP unto his Matter! embarassed cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled โ€”junaid / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo / Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.