Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Enchanted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enchanted (10636 Views)

"Whispers Of The Enchanted Realm" / Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enchanted by horgarzer(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Following passionately
Re: Enchanted by Mhizzard(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lost interest
Re: Enchanted by goodness4ever(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
"So, why didn't you ask me    out all this while, especially since you said your babe dumped you?" 

I had to think fast. I must not in any way encourage Sharon on this path. I must not have another Madam Fransisca's case on my hand.

"I would have loved to date you but I bumped into an old class mate recently and the way things are going, something will come out of it."

Sharon looked disappointed. "Really?" 

"Yes, really." 

Whether she believed my lie or not, I had wiggled out of her grasp. 

On Friday night we did the vigil and the media coverage. I could catch Miss Banise constantly looking my way. Our work only finished around five a.m. 

"I may still call you to come and do one work or the other in the office later this morning," she said. 

I only grunted. In my mind, I retorted that she had better not call me. 

By six a.m when I got home, I went straight to take a well-deserved sleep. Later when my phone was ringing, I ignored it.

If Miss Banise thought she could get me to come to the office, she must be kidding. I could sense that the ringing was coming at interval. I decided to see who the caller was. 

To my surprise, Madam Fransisca had been the one calling. Five missed calls. Madam Fransisca? 

Did she want to ask a question or had she made up her mind on the burning issue? The sleep was instantly cleared from my eyes. As I wanted to pick the call, it stopped ringing. I called her back.

1 Like

Re: Enchanted by Janet96(f): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Enchanted by Vvboy: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Still following. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Enchanted by Awesome05: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Go on.
Re: Enchanted by Asek1(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2023
I dey here o
Fire down biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.