Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Little Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Secret (240 Views)

What Makes A Guy Attractive To Women | A Little Secret About Women / This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 / My Little Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Secret by Donire: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
A lot of men cry out about girls denying them sxx after expensive outing or spending on them. But the truth is a normal woman will always open her leg for you if she's comfortable and free with you. Take note that a girl that will do that at first meeting is possible a loose girl or a girl who is after money she wants to get from you.
But a normal girl friend will be shy to just open leg to you, even if she likes you. Reason is that don't forger that place tends to be private part, most times look ugly and odd , so it need self confidence and familiarity to open up. You get it worst with a shy girl.
She wants to give in, but what's running through her mind is, after seeing this ugly thing or this my smelly Kitty or my stretch marks or my small breast or sag breast or my rough skin, will this guy showing me love , continue to do it. So she preferred to hold on to it and enjoy your pamper and care.

Have you notice most time after having sex with a shy girl, she keep staring at you, like to see your reaction or what you feel about her there after.
Is easy to bed any girl, first you need to learn the game.
Get a good apartment first, it makes any girl feel warm and relax.
Next you need to be very friendly and convincing with words.
Next don't make it look as if sex is the main goal, relax . when you start with touch and maybe kiss, bro relax again, try just playing with her, don't just jump into action. Talk more about the future with her , her life, what you feel about her, slowly you move , slowly you move as the romantic arena is set, don't rush or she will tell you "NO" . don't rape someone daughter oga. Just put her in the mood, you go pound the nonsense out of her .
Re: Little Secret by Donire: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
The truth is you bed more very pretty girls than ugly girls. If you are a womanizer. Pretty girl has more self confidence, she careless of your thought after sex. Don't be scare to spend and flex pretty girls. You go chop the honey fast than an average girl who lacks self confidence.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland / What Are Your Thoughts? / What Every Single Lady Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.