Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk (8838 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2007
There is a topic on how to toast a white girl in london, i want to know how to toast the opposite also.
how many have tried?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2007
LMAO - U people are now getting ridiculous!! grin

Black girls is eazy - dress fly, cash in yo pocket n LIES, LIES, LIES.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2007
IBDat:

Black girls is eazy - dress fly, cash in yo pocket n LIES, LIES, LIES.

shocked shocked angry angry

@ topic

while some are busy planning their lives and future prospects, some unfortunate brain-washed ones are wasting their time on irrelevant stuff angry

how to toast black girls?? are we some sort of dish that each can get a recipe copy or something??

whatever happened to going with the flow, afterall every girl is different in her own little but unique way wink
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by chiegemba(f): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2007
@IBDat; nice 1. How many have u gotten through dat strategy?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by chiegemba(f): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2007
@cute-ass; hi, how r u doin?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@IBDat; nice 1. How many have u gotten through that strategy?

I'm sure he's gotten loads . . undecided But true love?? I doubt it big time wink

chiegemba:

@cute-ass; hi, how r u doin?

Sweetheart i'm lovely, thanks for asking wink . You??
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by gaylord: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2007
cute-ass:

shocked shocked angry angry

@ topic

while some are busy planning their lives and future prospects, some unfortunate brain-washed ones are wasting their time on irrelevant stuff angry

how to toast black girls?? are we some sort of dish that each can get a recipe copy or something??

whatever happened to going with the flow, afterall every girl is different in her own little but unique way wink

cute ass, you should be slleeping by now in norway, guys are trying to say realities,so if you re not game pls go and sleep
howz weather in oslo anyway??
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord:

cute ass, you should be slleeping by now in norway, guys are trying to say realities,so if you re not game please go and sleep
howz weather in oslo anyway??

realities?? well if you say so undecided afterall I'm not a guy, so how can "little me" know of the essential realities right?? I thought so too tongue (i just hate it when girls are mistaken for commodities, that you just pay for and pick one, not fair sad )

Well Norway is just fine, i live in Hammerfest, and sadly as it might sound, its still freezing cold angry can't wait to move in summer!! cheesy

And yes, i'll be in bed in a jiffy wink

Btw good luck in your realization of realities!! grin
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@IBDat; nice 1. How many have u gotten through that strategy?

It's sad to say but it is a strategy that works, but of course i'm no longer like that as i have reached that stage of settling down (those were the good ol'dayz  wink).
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by zigbo(f): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2007
@IBDat u dey jonse oh.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by chiegemba(f): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2007
@cute-ass; am fine thanks! girl every min. hilarious and unbelievable topic springs up!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@cute-ass; am fine thanks! girl every min. hilarious and unbelievable topic springs up!

thats nairaland for you, like i tell people just get your belts tighthened, Cos the ride is a long and unpredictable one wink

I'm happy to hear you're fine cheesy
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by chiegemba(f): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2007
@IBDat; hmmm . . . . . . glad 2 know u've turned a new leaf though. But am still not certain dat every/all black girls fall 4 dat!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@IBDat; hmmm . . . . . . glad 2 know u've turned a new leaf though. But am still not certain that every/all black girls fall 4 that!

Thats just the sad thing dear, nothing pisses me off like generalization, and if you know a strategy is not a direction to a good world, why give it out at all undecided
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2007
zigbo:

@IBDat u dey jonse oh.

LMAO

On a serious note it's sad - but TRUE - but no fault of the guys that do these as some girls are so gullible at times. It really amazes how girls time n time again they shun the true honest ones and fall the ones that are obvious bad choices.

Not that i'm advocating such behaviours, but it is something that you'll easily pick-up in a bar at any-point. Whats to say that although the relationship started off as a lie it won't blossom into a longterm honest one? It's just a key to get through the grilled door.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by gaylord: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2007
IBDat:

LMAO

On a serious note it's sad - but TRUE - but no fault of the guys that do these as some girls are so gullible at times. It really amazes how girls time n time again shun the true honest ones and fall the ones that are obvious bad choices.

Not that i'm advocating such behaviours, but it is something that you'll easily pick-up in a bar at any-point. Whats to say that although the relationship started off as a lie it won't blossom into a longterm honest one? It's just a key to get through the grilled door.
IBDAT good thinking good talk, i siddon dey look
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2007
IBDat:

Well dear, if you say so. Isn't it the master talking?? grin

And don't get our words wrong or twisted either, God forbid me say that some girls are not the type you mentioned, but why measure all with the same rope. I talk for no other person than myself, i know who i am and what i'm good for, and i know most of my sisters feel the same wink

Now its sad and unfair if we should all be tagged with the same label cry , don't you think??

Afterall you sid something about settling, now tell me if itisn't among the good fishes you'll be making your pick?? then do then them the right of giving honour to whom honour is due!!

At least you could have provided two lists, one for each category wink
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord:

IBDAT good thinking good talk, i siddon dey look

LOL - i beg mak u no get crucified for this place o - lying is a sin!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by gaylord: 1:48am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ibdat
y are all this girls kind of feeling guilty

i siddon dey look
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by cuteass1(f): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord:

y are all this girls kind of feeling guilty

Its not a matter of feeling guilty, a clear concience fears no accusation but a matter of feeling belittled and insulted angry

But you know what?? its cool, can see you guys are bent on making it a "men's world", so i'll find the exit and leave you guys at it. Have fun!!!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by finemocha(f): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2007
shame im in the US if not i could have given u advice on how to toast girls in america
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2007
cute-ass:

At least you could have provided two lists, one for each category wink

I get where u're coming from, but unfortunately my response to the thread was a quick win for my guy (appraoched from the same angle as the white chicks thread).

My assumption (right/wrong) was that this is what he's after, he has his own mind and hence can choose to take it or leave it. If he was genuinely after a longterm commited relation he would have stated so as opposed to simply asking how to toast black girls in direct response to the white chicks thread.

I was not generalising apologise if it came across that way, i was sure my guy would know what and the type i was referring to - n of course not all women are indeed that shallow  embarassed
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by gaylord: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2007
@ IBDAT

You"ve not said anything wrong,the truth about all this black girls is that they don"t want the truth, common even a lame man knows wat blacks girls are upto here. carry on my guy its a free world

i siddon they watch again
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2007
Omo u funny o grin - hurry up n send me that email (i'm in Wembley). Be like say u no want go back to your own post again!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by omogenaija(f): 4:27am On Apr 28, 2007
IBDAt angry angry

black girls are easy angry angry angry

well not all of us r angry
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by 2muchmoney(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2007
thats d easiest question ever, !
black girl, all u need is just to be focused and patient. AND U WUD NEED A LIL BIT OF ASSETS

if u drive , JOB DONE. and if u don't drive, that na disadvantage oh, !!
and u need 3000tmobile mins even and weekends, tariff as well, because dem can like to yarn.
and after visiting cinema 2 or 3times, in week, and also goin down to her house IN UR 4WHEELS, and bring her to ur posh apartment with a BIG SCREEN TV, make her feel at home once, by letting her cook, after all that task, U shub be sorted, !

and after all that, if she is still not co-operating, go and buy di-banj's album, NO LONG THING
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2007
@topic

anuda 'celebrity' post wink
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2007
omogenaija:

IBDAt angry angry
black girls are easy angry angry angry
well not all of us r angry

I wasn't sayin black are easy - i mean't the question is easy, c'mon i've already apologised for not clearly differentiating b'tween the different types of women n mind-set. It is just ironic that you ladies are taking this to the next level - what i said is true n works on some if not all - that's my peace - but there are all whole lot of superficial girls out there even if you personally don't fall into that category.

Can't we all just be friends?  embarassed  cheesy
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by 2muchmoney(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2007
my broda, no allow make woman threaten YOU,
BLACK gals re easy, n so what, not anything new, !!!
its because we dont say the TRUTH thats y , our country is in
the state it is now, The truth needs to be said,
Typical black gal mouth don wide, !
enu won ti feeeeeee
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
Truth is dey know this, but are angered by being generalised - which wasn't my intention.
enu wan ti feeeee - oju wan ti laaaaa shocked
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by samsilo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by chiegemba(f): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2007
thats d easiest question ever, !
black girl, all u need is just to be focused and patient. AND U WUD NEED A LIL BIT OF ASSETS

if u drive , JOB DONE. and if u don't drive, that na disadvantage oh, !!
and u need 3000tmobile mins even and weekends, tariff as well, because them can like to yarn.
and after visiting cinema 2 or 3times, in week, and also goin down to her house IN UR 4WHEELS, and bring her to your posh apartment with a BIG SCREEN TV, make her feel at home once, by letting her cook, after all that task, U shub be sorted, !

and after all that, if she is still not co-operating, go and buy di-banj's album, NO LONG THING

@2muchmoney; its because u deal mostly with the "blacks girls" who r into suckin u dry because they r still trying 2 buy their clothin with your money.  wink I bet u havent come across those of them they would give u some money to go buy a better "4wheels"  grin "Abeg no vex" But d truth is still that not all black girls r easy to get

Truth is dey know this, but are angered by being generalised

@IBDat; Nobody is angered by any generalization or knows what you're referin 2. D truth is still that not all black girls are easy to get. "even if u say majority its still ok" but not all. . .

Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? / What Do Your Parents Call Each Other? / See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58